• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
This is a social thread willz, we can talk about what ever the we wanna SO STFUUUUUUU

Brad, ill play with you sometime in the week if you want, i should play a little bit every now and then

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Brad I may be able to come down this weekend? not sure yet tho....Or failing that, come chill at mine this weekend?

I've got Brads Donphans Cal, or at least did, ebay'd them.

My thumb hurts so bad its unreal

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
O'rly?
well then you bradley owe me money for my play and charge kit

Lol George thats what you get for maining fox ;D they maining someone like Jiggs or marf next time

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Cal if you wanted the Donphans from Brad, maybe I could give you some cards worth the same....assuming Brad was going to pay for the charge kit with the cards? Then all is sorted?

I'll see what I can do Willz, can't promise anything tho, so busy lately and my thumb is killing me! I have a blister the size of a marble stuck to the side of my thumb!

Brado

Smash Lord
I can't play anytime in the next week or so I don't think, mocks/touring, but yeah, we need to sort stuff out for a fairly big fest sometime near christmas for Otter. We can get Loughborough guys to come, George could come and we will have a merry time playing super smash brothers

out of curiosity, how much did mah Donphans go for?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
we need to sort stuff out for a fairly big fest sometime near christmas for Otter.
Can i recall otter saying he's not coming to play any smash during his break or Am I wrong?

hope you can get here George, i need to do a lil more deck testing (:

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- Good to hear Willz.

Just so you guys know I'll be back in England from the 15th of December, and will be around to play Smash anytime after then. So I hope you're all ready to have your money taken and for me to be crowned best LC crew member after the tournament for the title 'best LC crew member' we'll be having.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- Jolteon: Me too man. Hopefully I can make a London monthly sometime this holiday. (When's the next one?)

George: Good **** bro, can't wait.

I'll be sure to make the most of my last week and a bit in Stockholm smash wise. I feel like I've got a lot to live up to after how much I've been shouting off. Haha.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
You mean this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Loko

That's what we drink over here before going out, each can has the alchohol of a whole bottle of wine. If you're feeling really heroic there's 'two loke tuesday' and then dollar beers downtown
They're illegal now.
Whatcha doing in LC territory punk?

Re: Four Loko. Looks pretty sweet. But will it ever beat Buckfast caffeinated wine as 2009's drink 'most likely to make you Chris Benoit your wife and children'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine

Tamoo

Smash Master
You haven't included the last part of the bracket in the link, hence it not working when you click on it but working if you just copy and pasting it into the URL

Haha nerdy detective work i did right there

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
Whatcha doing in LC territory punk?

Re: Four Loko. Looks pretty sweet. But will it ever beat Buckfast caffeinated wine as 2009's drink 'most likely to make you Chris Benoit your wife and children'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine
I have an urgent paper to do, hence lurking smashboards. also feeling nostalgic for the sweet green fields of england *sniff*

doesn't that have a disclaimer on it like"tonic does not imply health-giving properties" or something?

Top Bottom