• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- Does anybody want me to challenge him to a money match?

/Swedish Roids.

p.s. **** Smash Boards. That was supposed to be in all hilarious caps. Bold will do.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sup guys, I'm at Calz tomorrow night, if Cal is alright with it, don't wana just invite people and be rude, but some Smash would be goood :)

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
hugo = **** at smash, tries to troll but doesn't realise he ends up looking a fool, fails irl as well.

tard

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Ayooooo, how many of you guys would be up for travelling to Birmingham like every month (or two) for regular RB/Tournaments?

The venue would charge like £3 per head, days would be Friday, Saturday or Sunday and could do Afternoon-ish time or like 5PM til' late.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I had a good time at Cals, thanks for housing man, and nice to see you Brad :).

I would come of course, and I'm sure the Leicester guys would, Smo to maybe? £3 each is really good, Saturday or Sunday would probably be best due to everyone being free, maybe Sunday as its quiet and travel is still fine on Sundays? Afternoon-ish time seems best to, just my take on it :) but yeah, either way I'd come.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- Hao, I'm sure we used to speak on msn AAGES ago. It's Simon from Stoke. Sup.

I'll definitely come to one of those little Birmingham tourneys if there's one in December/Jan. I'll be back for a month from the 18th of Dec. Ohhh baby.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
hype.

cant believe i missed the BEST FEST OF ALL TIME (according to callum)

sucks =[

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
well according to calzum, the minifest on friday was THE BEST OF ALL TIME.
shame i had to miss it! =[

btw

NEVER FORGET

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm going to seriously look into Sweeden this month, wanna come in Feb ;D

@cal
everytime someone brings it up you exagerate how it wasn't one can, and nobody cares haha. juus sayin

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I would come of course, and I'm sure the Leicester guys would, Smo to maybe? £3 each is really good, Saturday or Sunday would probably be best due to everyone being free, maybe Sunday as its quiet and travel is still fine on Sundays? Afternoon-ish time seems best to, just my take on it :) but yeah, either way I'd come.
- Hao, I'm sure we used to speak on msn AAGES ago. It's Simon from Stoke. Sup.

I'll definitely come to one of those little Birmingham tourneys if there's one in December/Jan. I'll be back for a month from the 18th of Dec. Ohhh baby.
Oh **** yeah we did used to talk on MSN haha.

Sounds good, if I can get a couple more people interested/confirmed I'll get talking to the guy about prices + setting dates etc.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
LOL actual typo i meant to say diz
lolololol ****ing ddiz...

ok
best make it through pools
and wreck that ****** hugo
LCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
d/c what that list is, all you need to know is that whenever i next play you, you're gonna get destroyed

Top Bottom