• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yay. Don't quit Smash Dooan it's too fun!

Also, more Londoners better come to the next one! It's a lot easier (and probably cheaper) to get to the EM fests than it is the Manchester ones!

solid-Pit

Smash Apprentice
OMG tried posting like sixs times, LOW TIER YES GANNON ... keep it short ... and yh smudge ill pick you up but you would have to fund petrol and dooan do you want a lift? xx i guess ill end up bringing jd aswell.

The Filth

Smash Lord
... god****. I can feel it, the will to virginate is rising.

GET ***** FFS.

Oh, and yes, I'd like a lift if you're going. Shotgun front D:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
rules of shotgun indicate you must be outside (or in a garage/car park if the car is in the same one) wearing shoes and be in sight of the vehicle in question just before departure time

your call is null and void, you have been demoted to the ***** seat

Brado

Smash Lord
Well if you'd like I can beat her for you?

I just did terrible at the fests i've been too <---john. I'm not that bad a player. Me, Willz and Yen we had some very close matches last night.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well if you'd like I can beat her for you?
That's not nice man.

Anyway.
Thanks for coming round yesterday guys. Was good fun. I sucked hard on Brawl yesterday but I think I've improved a lot on Melee. My Fox & Peach are getting decent. Cheeeeeeeers.

Brado

Smash Lord
That's not nice man.
I knows, apologise below. Last night was fun, did you lose anymore money to George?
And btw, your parents are too cool giving me a lift earlier, I was hoping for like half hour smash thoughh, pity you had to go out for a meal.

@Solid-pit
I just realised that after I posted it, sorry bout that dude, I have a problem with wording things online.

I heards bout your Speed Ganon, seems pretty epic, will be awesoem if you can make it to Yens. I wanna see Trio get virginated.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Trio didn't believe the Northwest was resident to the world's only speedganon. He didn't show the speedganon his due respect. The speedganon wanted to show him the error of his ways.

So he did.

Lawl Gemma will end your ****, girls too good ^^ She took a set off my icies, you know? :3

Brado

Smash Lord
lol thank you bradon and i promise that if its on a good day i will be thre even if others from nw dont come, and ill play only gannon. 3 stock trio again would be fun
Seeing as Yen is going London, it's most likely going to be 4th/5th or 11th/12th. I'm pretty sure as long as you come the whole of NW will try and get a ride with you. Who'd want to miss the chance to see Trio get 3stocked by a Ganon again.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
4/5th would be ok. 11/12th is SVB so it would be silly.

Also I beat George in a MM on B+. Bo5 C.Falcon dittos. **** was awesome.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I guess but Yen said that he might be going SVB as well as me and Calzorz. It's up to George I guess.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Willz George isnt going to SVB, neither am i, Ixis or Auro, the prices are too much and hardly any1 is going.

Brado

Smash Lord
Yen should host 4th/5th as this seems like a pretty good date for people?

Willz are you still going SvB, seems like Brawl will have a pretty poor showing.

Brado

Smash Lord
Well, Yen hasn't confirmed anything, or wether it will be Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. Should be some news on it soon though, we're all just being hopeful.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah, lets put it on a date just to create competition.

o_O

Willz is going to svb as well

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well I won't go SVB if no ones going seems a lil pointless...

Fri/Sat would be dumb whoever said that it silly. Sat/Sun would be okay.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
4th/5th or 11th/12th sounds good to me, providing i can book whichever it is off ill be there

fri/sat or sat/sun is fine, i'd have to miss church but i go all the time anyway =P

Top Bottom