• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Any idea on a player list so far? I'm pretty sure me and Calzorz will be making an appearance.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll do a short interested/confirmed list;

Willz - Leicester
Calzum - Leicester
Brado - Leicester
Brads girlfriend maybe... - Leicester
Rega12345 - Leicester
Rega's friend (Don't know name) - Leicester
Trio3 - Barnsley
Trio's friend (Don't know name) - Barnsley
Trio's friend (Don't know name) - Barnsley
Trio's friend (Don't know name) - Barsnley
Yeniths - Lincolnshire
Calzorz - Lincolnshire
Mac Matrix - Lincolnshire
Dam - Lincolnshire

Seems promising.. =]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I might be going all Y.Link in this tournament. My Y.Link is better then my falcon TC lol...seriously though it is actually ****. Most people will prob think its just a joke but my Young Link can **** most of the players in the UK. I say out of my best characters my Y.Link would be about 4/5.
Is there any recording equipment. If I do go Y.Link all tourn I will be using 'PDOT' as a tag to rep him cos he is the BEST.

Aiko

Smash Champion
I bet PDOT was also one of those guys you hired out, to have as a massive alt.... Pdot is none other than..... PROFESSOR PRO!

auroreon

Smash Ace
Probably going to this if I can make transport arangements, will be bringing a friend also.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Alright guys I'm going to try my best to get some housing available... Wish me luck. =]

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
I'll come to this and I don't mind booking prof's ticket for him if he feels like ****** you guys

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well hopefully I'll have one before the ranbat. Else we will have to use your amazing camera.

And Mako no flaking lulz.

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
I really doubt it would take 4 hours to get to Leicester via Train imo. Probably atleast 2..
Well it takes me 3 hours to get to Yen's place... lol.

I checked the train timetables online and from what I gather I have to take like 2 or 3 different trains or some crazy crap... urgh.

Yen suggested I wait for his next one anyway... I probably don't even have the money for the journey to yours. Shame. I enjoy being *****. :p

[I am the comic relief player. xD]

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
Well it takes me 3 hours to get to Yen's place... lol.

I checked the train timetables online and from what I gather I have to take like 2 or 3 different trains or some crazy crap... urgh.

Yen suggested I wait for his next one anyway... I probably don't even have the money for the journey to yours. Shame. I enjoy being *****. :p

[I am the comic relief player. xD]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted too see your epic yoshi do epic spiking

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Me n Calzorz will team up as, 'The best Brawlers in East Midlands'. That team name is not arrogant at all.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
My next fest should be at a venue which will be nice.

Willz any word on housing for some players? most londoners and others from far away will probably need it...
If there is housing what day can people arrive and leave? we need to get melee singles and brawl singles done on 1 day.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Brado said he can probably house 2/3 people and I think Calzum said he could house about 2 people as well. Trying to convince my parents (this is my parents house) to let you guys sleep round is hard... It's not the best time to ask them about this as I just got excluded from school and they are pretty angry with me. But nevertheless I'll try this coming week. =P

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
Hm. Like I said, I'll skip this one.

@ Yen - a venue, huh? Does this mean I'll need to take a bus to the middle of nowhere or will this venue be just some other place in Louth?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
The venue I'll use is a small hall just across the road from me so no worries there.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
You going to be at Calzorz on sat man? Myself and Jase should be there, should see a new player or two hopefully also:).

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
This Saturday?

Why wouldn't I? It's not like I've got anything else to do. I was bugging him yesterday that I wanted to go round for a few games this week anyway. :p

Need the practice. lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
The Best Videos Of Each Character
North AmericanEuropeanJapanese
DateNEW

Metaknight

Diddy Kong

Snake

Falco