• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Thanks for having me and Dam round yesterday Jase, had a good time:).

Hey Rega hopefully you can make my next fest, would be nice to meet you.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Dam, Jase, JoJo, Calzorz anyone free? for some smash any day this week? apart from thursday, leave a message or talk to me on msn if you are.

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
Dam, Jase, JoJo, Calzorz anyone free? for some smash any day this week? apart from thursday, leave a message or talk to me on msn if you are.
What? That doesn't include me? =O BLAPHEMY!

(lol well either way I can't... not at home. don't have Wii. -.-)

You managed to sort out a rough idea of a date for the next fest Yen?

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Nps man ',; ) and yea just txt me or sumin and i'll be able to join u in some smash any day rlly

oh and iv got some new ppl from the TL boards who might be coming to the next fest thier learners and hopefully will be coming they're from birmingham i think so if anyone else is from that area would be great if you could meet with em

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I might try to make this so I can see a whole bunch of new players and advertise myself as being the best fox as some people don't know about the amazing Professor Pro and piss people off mainly.
But hopefully TC goes so I can go with him and touch him up on the journey.

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
Duh n00b ma pichu gunna be flying cross da screen!
god I'm such a gangsta
anyway no
but hopfully i might come like not last
_____
witch reminds me willz i need dyour melee for a while if thats k?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Maybe.... Come round this Saturday n00b. We be practicing hard for some rapage on the n00bz called Calzorz and Yeniths.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'm the best at Melee and as of now I think Calzorz is the best at Brawl. Of course this may not be the case.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If you're gonna do Leicestershire and Lincolnshire, I say I'm best for Melee + Brawl in Leicestershire. And Calzorz best in Brawl in Lincolnshire, and Yeniths best in Melee in Lincolnshire.
East Midlands wise, I say either me or Calzorz best brawlers, and obviously Yeniths best Melee. Although me and Calzum are training hard to woop your *** next time.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I might try to make this so I can see a whole bunch of new players and advertise myself as being the best fox as some people don't know about the amazing Professor Pro and piss people off mainly.
But hopefully TC goes so I can go with him and touch him up on the journey.
how can I refuse now? I just love you you too much and that is too tempting. :(

you should go all Falcon imo lool.

Yeah nothing in comparison to Professor Pro.
shut up you dumb prick I hate you, go die and stop this egotistic nonsense and come back when you aren't a prick anymore.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lolwut.....

Anyway the next fest will most likely be at my house in Leicester on Friday 17th April. Be there guizeeee...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah that is actually a pretty sick name Prof. You deserve some praise for that name.
Thanks for the praise. For the record your name is sick iswell. Maybe we should meet up sometime and talk about our names.

how can I refuse now? I just love you you too much and that is too tempting. :(

you should go all Falcon imo lool.
lol Thanks baby. You are so in my head, next min I hate you then I love you, it's one of the best sexual fantasy I have ever had.

loool Do you really think I should go all Falcon. I would rather go something like all Y.Link lol. I might do that cos my Y.Link is **** due to PDOT lol.

shut up you dumb prick I hate you, go die and stop this egotistic nonsense and come back when you aren't a prick anymore.
But you got a sexy name iswell:(.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
That sounds like a great idea, I think we should talk about people with **** names as well. As they probably suck at smash.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lazy *******.... Anyway we iz spamming n shiiiz and we probably shouldn't else Aiko will nadospam our *** getting us banned. So best not too dawgz.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
since prof posted in here again

in was automatically summoned to this thread to say this one piece on news in this one moment in time then leave for a 500 yr sleep

once this post is completed time will now continue and everybody will live there small lives

while i continue to thrive in life

Willz is like me

but he radiates less banter from his pits

also is prof officially from leicester now

dont leave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzSKS9zTjYU
------------------------------------------------------
calzum : i was thinking wilma

Wilma make a me a bronosaraus burger

lmao

that is all

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
I'm the best at Melee and as of now I think Calzorz is the best at Brawl. Of course this may not be the case.
If he's not the best at Brawl I'll be ****ed. I don't think I've actually beaten him properly yet. (by properly I mean without johns... lol)

And... the next fest is in Leicester? How am I supposed to get to Leicester? it's a pain in the *** enough to get to Louth. >_<

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Professor Pro said:
lol Thanks baby. You are so in my head, next min I hate you then I love you, it's one of the best sexual fantasy I have ever had.

loool Do you really think I should go all Falcon. I would rather go something like all Y.Link lol. I might do that cos my Y.Link is **** due to PDOT lol.
I know what you mean, this relationship is just so complicated but I love every minute of it. It's like we were destined to meet.

lool going as YLink might be better, or even better you could go as both and pull out Falcon if you struggle.

But you got a sexy name iswell:(.
true.

I never pass up a moment to insult you though you dumb prick.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If he's not the best at Brawl I'll be ****ed. I don't think I've actually beaten him properly yet. (by properly I mean without johns... lol)

And... the next fest is in Leicester? How am I supposed to get to Leicester? it's a pain in the *** enough to get to Louth. >_<
Get the train or coach with Calzorz and Yeniths. =P

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I really doubt it would take 4 hours to get to Leicester via Train imo. Probably atleast 2..

Top Bottom