• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Tournament Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
We are starting to get into spring and summer. Many college semesters are half way done. Public school also only has a few more months to go. A lot of tournaments go on during the summer so if I can get more participation and help that would be great.

Sorry for not updating for a couple weeks.

Massive update: please let me know if I missed anything.

M@v

Subarashii!
I was going to submit my tourney(/hope) but I see you added it.

Its in PA if you want to put it under PA

Bones0

Smash Legend
Hey, thanks for adding my tournament in. I'm also hosting Brawl+ at the tournament too, and the venue is pretty close to PA if you want to include it in that section. Thanks again.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Alright, update. Thanks for letting me know about your tournaments. Crashboards made it difficult to update this week. I am sure there is still some more to do.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
This really doesn't get updated much and nobody ever posts in it. Considering posting one that'll actually get worked on.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I added your guys thread. I am sorry for the late updates. I have been pretty busy lately. I hope to make a complete update tommorrow. From then on I will try to get better at keeping update on monday mornings.

I really appreciate the guys that have been giving me their tournaments to add. It really makes my job a whole lot easier. Otherwise I have to go through the regional board and tournament listing board to find tournaments.

EDIT: As far as getting this thread more active, I am not sure how to go about it. I pmed big tournament host for our region to keep me posted but they just haven't.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post but I did a massive update. Hopefully I got everything. Don't ask me why there are three Mass Madness tournaments.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Sorry for the triple post. Thread has been updated. I try to keep it updated. Sometimes I get behind by a week or so. I hope TOs are using this I haven't seen to many issues over dates.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Alukard NoJohns is already listed in the biweekly/bimonthly section at the top with the date listed.

You mean the fifth krnred? Or is he not having the one on the fifth?

Bones0

Smash Legend
26th is cancelled for Sypher's. Have fun at Graphix Gaming.
Yo, imma sorry if I kinda **** on your biweekly, but Graphix is the best tourney of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Nah, but srsly, you guys should just have a huge carpool from VA come and crew battle it up!

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Yo, imma sorry if I kinda **** on your biweekly, but Graphix is the best tourney of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Nah, but srsly, you guys should just have a huge carpool from VA come and crew battle it up!
It wasn't that. Sypher just had other stuff come up that he has to do that day.

Also, I don't think I can go that far without metro access for anything less than a national tournament.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Graphix having a brawl tournament?

When I see a graphix tournament I just assume that it is melee. I guess this is what I get for assuming. Anyway it has been fixed.

Bones0

Smash Legend
We should be hosting both Brawl and Melee so I'll make sure you know which it is.

Two things:
1. Could you take out the "Boo Strikes Back" out of the Brawl tourney name, that was the name of the last Melee tournament so it could get confusing. lol
2. There's a MELEE tournament at Graphix on July 17th. - "Graphix Gaming 4" - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271454

Thanks mayne.

Also, you could just add Graphix Gaming in the biweeklies section for Melee and Brawl. I'll be hosting tournaments all summer and at least next semester whenever there's a free weekend.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
In the couple of months I have been doing this I have seen no Delaware, West Virginia, or Maine tournaments.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Maine doesnt have tourneys because everyone from maine that plays smash just goes to the tourneys in mass and conneticut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom