• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

Swiss

Smash Lord
Because of the reason why you two are arrogant. He's being arrogant for the sake of stroking his ego, you're being arrogant for the sake of thread control. I also assume his is more reflective of his true personality while yours is more so a persona.

That's also why I townread you. You've taken thread control and are pushing people to take stances and think, and have not neglected stating your own opinions as well. You generate content out the ***, and content is what wins villages games.
Ah, you can think. A rarity.

No. Meta is annoying and I don't like it.
Sorry, this is my fault. I may have inadvertently implied I was asking, which gives the implication that you have a choice in the matter. Link me to at least one of your old games.

Let's not make me start threatening again because it is such a chore and I'd much rather spend my time hunting scum. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to waste my time pushing you for something which will serve only to help me understand you.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Deadline is February 13th 11:59:59 PM EST. 7 to lynch

Votecount 1.15
T-Spin 1 - BadWolf
TBG 1 - Aggressive Mediation
Red Ruy 1 - Ranmaru
Traveling Cat 1 - TBG
Aggressive Mediation 4 - T-Spin, Swiss, Gheb_01, Red Ruy
Ranmaru 1 - frozenflame751
Not Voting 4 - Kraken Puns, traveling cat, Glyph, Vinyl.

[collapse="Voting Log"]TBG -> None -> Kraken Puns -> TCat
Aggressive Mediation -> TBG
Kraken Puns -> Gymmo -> None -> Badwolf -> None -> Red Ryu -> None
Red Ruy -> Aggressive Mediation -> Kraken Puns -> none -> TCat -> Aggressive Mediation
Frozenflame751 -> Ranmaru
Ranmaru -> Gymmo -> T-Spin -> Red Ruy
Swiss-> T-Spin -> None -> Aggressive Mediation
Vinyl. -> Gheb -> None
Traveling Cat -> T-Spin -> None
Gheb -> Red Ruy -> None -> Swiss -> None -> Aggressive Mediation
Glyph -> None -> Red Ruy -> None
Badwolf -> Vinyl. -> T-Spin
T-Spin -> Traveling Cat -> Badwolf -> Aggressive Mediation[/collapse]

Swiss

Smash Lord
OK so we have:

Town: Spin, RR, Kraken, Swiss, Ran, Wolf

Scum: FF, AM, Glyph.

That's 9 (of 13?) players pinned on D1 - shaping up nicely but we're not out of the words yet.

Wolf I like you this game, I strongly suggest you play more like me. Become me.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: How should Red Ryu's action be used? Look for scum with it or try to protect town? Should it be directed so we have info if he dies? Is he still scum?
I still don't trust him enough to comfortably leave the decision up to him without having him announce it in advance. I want him to be accountable of something concrete without giving him room to possibly come up with an excuse in case something goes wrong. I'm pretty sure that's in his interest as well because it makes his claim more believable.

Because of the reason why you two are arrogant. He's being arrogant for the sake of stroking his ego, you're being arrogant for the sake of thread control.
Exactly!

Me and kary are not a fan of Gheb, we don't understand what changed his opinion on the Ryu wagon, it kind of just happened, as I more or less told kary in our QT, I'm with whoever brought up the point that Gheb threw an AM / inactive lynch out there like a fishing hoke, but when it came to actually doing something about it, he more or less dropped it like a hot tamale. I'm currently re-reading the context of the situation , but i remember not being a fan of gheb at that particular point.
This again? I've just worked my ass to debunk this whole nonsense when Ran accused me and now you are making exactly the same argument.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unless I'm mistaking the context this is in, of course it's damning. You're a role that can clear townies, how is you staying alive not a sketchy thing?

@everyone: No more AM votes until we see if he's getting replaced or not. Additionally, state whether you're fine with lynching AM's slot regardless of whether or not he stays in it. I don't want anyone not claiming responsibility for it if we go through with lynch him.
1.) I still don't see how it's damning. It's not required for him to stay alive in order to successfully use his role. Why is it sketchy if he stays alive?

2.) At this point I want AM lynched regardless.

Swiss

Smash Lord
The mod posts that to show Gheb is faking, in a normal game this would not occur.

Since I have already openly claimed my role and the mod took the time to SAY nothing happened we can assumethere are day abilities. Since I have already claimed this adds further weight to my claim of dayvig, proving further my honesty and town intentions.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Almost every post you make reads surface to me, your word choice etc. Your posts seem to have the #1 priority of appearing reasoned, the balm to an itching town - and really useful second.

I want a synopsis from you. Now.
Things like this were posted earlier showing you didn't like Ran's play and thought it was even scummy.

What changed?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
This again? I've just worked my ass to debunk this whole nonsense when Ran accused me and now you are making exactly the same argument.
kraken;
'we don't like gheb'
gheb;
'omg your point is nonsense and i worked so hard to disprove ranmaru'

lolwut?

now remind me why you'd rather lynch an incative ('they deserve it') than someone considered scummy?
or have you just run out of scumreads since you fell of Ryu?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Things like this were posted earlier showing you didn't like Ran's play and thought it was even scummy.

What changed?
?

Plox don't fall into mod meta analysis, Swiss
You should learn what that is.

I claim dayvig, the mod then posts in a manner which has so far in my admittedly vast experience always meant there are day actions.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]#625 RR - I take it as more than just coincidence. It would be stupid for scum to know a PR and just allow them to live. Especially if you're telling the truth with the weak cop thing.
#629 TDK - I feel as if you're not reading.
#635 TDK -"Pretty straightforward AND I already covered this." Ironic isn't it? "I think it's fine. The way TBG gets reads is a way which makes him good at spotting when people are producing helpful content. My slot was producing helpful content in his eyes, and his townread on me is justified IMO. I like TBG because I can see the way he thinks. Other people don't get my townread on him because they can't." In other words you're ok with anyone reading you as town as long as it's town.
#640 TBG - I don't like the thread power grab. Leave that to Swiss. He's better at it.
#641 Swiss - Heh, choices.
#643 Swiss - Awesome.
#656 KP - You're an idiot please stop talking.
[/COLLAPSE]

votecount please?

:applejack:

TBG

Smash Cadet
Ah, you can think. A rarity.

Sorry, this is my fault. I may have inadvertently implied I was asking, which gives the implication that you have a choice in the matter. Link me to at least one of your old games.

Let's not make me start threatening again because it is such a chore and I'd much rather spend my time hunting scum. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to waste my time pushing you for something which will serve only to help me understand you.
You are asking. Meta to that extent is something I don't like in games, and no amount of thread posturing will get you to bully me into it. We cool?

Swiss

Smash Lord
vote aggressive mediation

This is the only plausible lynch. I'll be checking people's log ins and anyone failing to vote for him will be treated mercilessly.

TBG

Smash Cadet
vote aggressive mediation

This is the only plausible lynch. I'll be checking people's log ins and anyone failing to vote for him will be treated mercilessly.

I take this to assume you are fine with lynching the slot even if he replaces out? No answer will be counted as a yes.

Swiss

Smash Lord
You are asking. Meta to that extent is something I don't like in games, and no amount of thread posturing will get you to bully me into it. We cool?
Yes, I was asking. I was not however asking because I was unaware of your game history, I wanted to see if you'd play openly or hide behind a curtain of anonymity.

Shame about Monopoly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Swiss, flatter me as to why you now have me as town. And why you voted Gheb.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You never called me town either? (Until this page) Tell me what made you come to the conclusion, still. (And when exactly)

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't get why Swiss is saying he never called Ran scum. It's very clearly there and I remember it vividly too.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
kraken;
'we don't like gheb'
gheb;
'omg your point is nonsense and i worked so hard to disprove ranmaru'

lolwut?

now remind me why you'd rather lynch an incative ('they deserve it') than someone considered scummy?
or have you just run out of scumreads since you fell of Ryu?
1.) That's not what you said. You provided a reason for not liking me and it was garbage.
2.) Where did I say that I would rather lynch inactives than scummy people?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I guess you keep clicking 'reply'. Took me a while. It'll just add on to the quotes appearing before it in the bottom on the quick reply.

Top Bottom