• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Deadline is February 13th 11:59:59 PM EST. 7 to lynch

Votecount 1.14
T-Spin 1 - BadWolf
TBG 1 - Aggressive Mediation
Red Ruy 1 - Ranmaru
Traveling Cat 2 - TBG, Red Ruy
Aggressive Mediation 3 - T-Spin, Swiss, Gheb_01
Ranmaru 1 - frozenflame751
Not Voting 4 - Kraken Puns, traveling cat, Glyph, Vinyl.

[collapse="Voting Log"]TBG -> None -> Kraken Puns -> TCat
Aggressive Mediation -> TBG
Kraken Puns -> Gymmo -> None -> Badwolf -> None -> Red Ryu -> None
Red Ruy -> Aggressive Mediation -> Kraken Puns -> none -> TCat
Frozenflame751 -> Ranmaru
Ranmaru -> Gymmo -> T-Spin -> Red Ruy
Swiss-> T-Spin -> None -> Aggressive Mediation
Vinyl. -> Gheb -> None
Traveling Cat -> T-Spin -> None
Gheb -> Red Ruy -> None -> Swiss -> None -> Aggressive Mediation
Glyph -> None -> Red Ruy -> None
Badwolf -> Vinyl. -> T-Spin
T-Spin -> Traveling Cat -> Badwolf -> Aggressive Mediation[/collapse]

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Glyph lazy-town.

Hope your irl gets better Glyph, mine certainly took a dive off ****'s peak as well these last 2 days.

if you want to have someone listen / talk to. Right here.

PM me if you feel up to it / want to

/RakeSide
/feels

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
I am running out of time..out of fuel. Won't someone feed me, supply me. PPlease.

I can only assume RR goes indepth as to why he claimed.

TBG, talk me about TCat - still gut scum?

Valid.

Talk to me wrt Glyph. Rest is K, omitting me.

I still want this from EVERY player. Not threatening but if you are town you won't be scared to talk to me now, will you? FYI, I am threatening.

Ranmaru when next you post it had better be spectacular.

Town: Gheb, Spin, Kraken, RR, Swiss
Scum: Ran, FF, AM

Tcat will likely need to be copped at some stage, intelligent player.
Wolf leans town, whim.
Rest are null.

#490 rake town reads tcat - why

Rake quote what you wanted me to analyse
**** got real.

Currently quoting

take it on faith that works continues to be less challenging than a University 1 psych course

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
TBG might be town , just off the fact that I don't see his scum buddies, unless lacking more brain cells, would allow him to come into this thread and give Swiss a town read, when the best you could legitimately push would be null small town feel.

Swiss

Smash Lord
^ That assumed the scum team are communicating, look at the activity of half the players. Can't townread him for that. You can townread him for calling me town when my play has, thus far, been mired in arrogance. Such an odd call for such a new player.

Speaking of which TBG can you link me to an old game of yours kk tx bby

Quote what you wanted analysed, I'll trade you for a synopsis.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I also really don't like this. If you're in a hurry, why are you making this paragraph to soothe Swiss? If you're not in a hurry, why aren't you mentioning anyone but Ran in terms of reads?
I wasn't in a hurry. I was just at work and on a dying phone, so I didn't want to start typing up a huge case on my phone with the distinct chance of it dying right in the middle of me doing so.

And how exactly is telling swiss directly that I'm not going to do what he asked for "soothing" him? lol i don't quite follow you on that one. I was just pointing out how stupid of a demand it was and my reasoning for why I thought that.

Also, I only mentioned Ran because tbqh Ran is the only person I have a read on (and a ****ty one at that). If I had to pick my next two strongest reads I'd have to say RR as town for being so maddumb and impulsive with his claim and then Glyphtown as well due to recent shenanigans. But yeah, reads are coming slowly this game.

lol so pre-game AM promises to kill me if he got a killing role ASAP and now that he's inactive Swiss decides to take his place on that front. Cool beans, I love getting daykill threats lol

The prospect of having even more people replace into this game makes me sympathetic to an AM lynch. Chances are we wont get a deadline extension this time which means we'd be rushing a lynch just as someone new comes in if we wait for AM to get replaced =/

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]Earthbound

#43 TC - Oddly suspicious. Kinda snappy.
#47 KP - WIFOM with the second question. I don't like it.
#50 RR - Woo actually getting convos started. Kinda bland questions but I digress.
#59 KP - I don't like this post. Massive hypocrisy is a sin. >.<
#60 AM- I can't help but like him. He's actually intelligent but I'd like to see some actual content rather than the filler.
#61 TC - Again oddly snappy. "And do I need to bold the 'I've only seen TBG play as town' part? Kinda hard to make a 'familiar' read if you don't have an idea on the wolf side." Don't be arrogant, that's my job.
#66 RR- I was hoping someone would catch something of mine eventually. I don't want to just lurk all game.
#69 TDK - Holy **** no way. I was thinking this a couple posts ago.
#70 AM - Love this post. KP's read is the same as mine and I really enjoyed how he put it. Kind of suspicious with the FF friend claim but whatever.
#75 TDK- Holy **** no way.... Please don't state the very obvious.
#76 AM- I might proxy my vote to his vote just because I like him right now. I'd help kill KP right now, however, staying with the Vinyl vote for a while.
#77 TBG - First post by him. More of a sheep/ugh post. Don't really care at this point but I want to keep an eye on him for sheeping.
#83 AM- Still agreed. Woo for sheep calling.
#84 TBG - lol wut. This is not right. This doesn't feel like SvS and I'm ok with believing that you're stupid but it'll only go so far.
#88 TBG - Heh he's dying. Aggressive much? Probably. Keep eye on him too.
#92 TBG - Woo riding the emo-coster down the tracks. What's with the mood swings? And why do I feel like AtE is in effect?
#93 AM - Pretty much what I've been saying.
#94 TDK - Would people stop posting for length? If you quote something, say something other than "Oh this didn't really matter kk?" However, I agree with the back door "I'm sick" thing + the "fact that he felt entitled to say "you guys will get what I give you and deal with it". " Liking TDK a tiny bit.
#95 TBG - Explain before I kill you.
#98 TBG - Seems legit but keeping eyes on him anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. TBG - Don't care for, bad back door-ing and needs to calm the nerves.
2. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry) - I like him so far. Not a lot of stuff I don't like but that which I don't isn't big.
3. Kraken Puns (Anomandaris_Rake/Kary) - I want to keep an eye on him. He's weird.
4. Red Ryu - I will enjoy playing with him. Either really smart or really town.
5. frozenflame751
6. Ranmaru
7. Gymmo
8. Vinyl.
9. traveling cat - See KP.
10. Circus
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
12. BadWolf28738
13. Potassium/T-Block hydra - Tiny bit of like. Want to watch him.
Everyone else needs to post more. You haven't made an impression on me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#107 KP - I hate the puns but the underlying message is alright. He needs to be pointed in a better direction but I'm feeling better about this so far.
#112 Ran - I like the logic but can we have some evidence to back it up? I don't want much just a couple of quotes...
#116 DG - The hell?
#123 TC - Can we have some questions or some thoughts made by yourself? I would also accept some quotes that showed something... I don't like the sheeping without reasoning.
#124 TDK - Interesting dodge. However still a dodge of the question. Let's get an answer shall we?
#125 TDK - This is an interesting post. Semi-correct on the high risk moves however I still don't like the earlier dodge.
#127 TC - Cool, dodge call out. Let's see what happens.
#129 TDK - Double dodge spin. Ugh I might have to wring it out of them myself....
#130 TDK - Reasonable I guess.
#132 TC - Also reasonable... This point I'm thinking TvT or TvS but dear lord not SvS. I'm leaning TC just because of not knowing meta, but Rake is making it hard....
#135 Ran - Thank you! This is what I was looking for, town read now.
#144 RR - At this point I'm ok with kicking off KP but I really don't want to be hammer.
#151 KP - lol Wut.
#158 TDK - Agree with the jump.
#159 KP - ****ty reasoning. Gut reads =/= good reads.
#160 TC - Every time I read a post by her it's like I'm reading several posts by other people.... all not linked.
#161 KP - Extended meta read. Don't like. Didn't I say that every read was non-committal at this point?
#163 KP - I hate everything about this question. It lacks intelligence, care, or even an attempt to hide the WIFOM.
#170 Ran - I would too...
#171 TDK - Not sure I like this response. It's not necessary but it doesn't make it not good.
(7 people on at this point, nothing happening)
#174 TDK - Won't try to flesh out anymore, I like this well enough, but if he becomes bad, come to this.
#176 KP - Thought of this earlier. I'm decently glad that we're on the same page.
(still nothing big happening, someone please say something about KP or even me just to get convo started)
#182 KP - At least we're getting somewhere? Not exactly what I had in mind but beggars can't be choosers.... I also don't like him asking me to answer a WIFOM question even after I ID'd it as one.
(seriously someone just say something, accuse someone, quote something entirely random, breathe over the thread... Something!)
(I might just go fap instead.... Holy **** something happened...)
#185 Ran - Why does everyone want a doublevoter?
#189 KP - Ugh, this post. Why ask it if you're not going to do anything with it?
#190 Ran - Thanks for agreeing with me.
#191 KP - Um cool questioning: Yes, yes and some of my own logic.
#198 Gheb - Lol wut. I expect explanations
#200 Gheb - Ok I can see this, decent logic but I still want to go with TC or KP. Leaning TC right now.
#204 Gheb - I like this post. Keeps the mind open for thoughts.
#207 Gheb - Ouch.
#210 FF - Catch up. Interesting ideas with AM and KP.
#211 RR - I like this post. It's cool but he needs to quote... All the quotes!
#215 TC - Not sure of the connection of this post....
#223 AM - I'm waiting with anticipation.
#226 RR - I like when people bring this kind of thing up.
#228 Glyph - Holy ****. Where have you been?
#230 TC - Oh cool that's why it is.
#234 TDK - Answering questions? Nope.
#237 TDK - Now he's accusing me.... Lol this is not happening. I don't like the blatant dodge.
#239 TDK - Woo the vote.
#242 TBG - Catch up.... The walls burn me. WRT my question, ok I can accept this. Ahhh the edit.

#243 TBG - I'm not opposed to it I just wish he was more fluent with it. I wish to see the reasoning without having to request.
#245 Gheb - Thanks for the request.
#254 Ran - I want to know because I'm gathering info on other players. I'm ok with lynching KP or TC today however, if TDK doesn't respond to my questions he will be added to that list. I don't want to vote RR because I have a slight town on him.
#262 TT - This is very true.
#271 TDK - I hate you. SO much hate.
#273 TDK - This isn't even funny anymore.
#279 TDK - Don't see how that's my problem/fault. You're an idiot who isn't helping town at all at this point. Just refusing to answer questions.
#280 RR - Agreed.
#287 TDK - Talk to your damn partner. There isn't a point to a hydra if you don't talk.
#290 TDK - 1. Ok I agree with this. 2. And your reaction is ****. "you overreact and get all theatrical and it's really quite a disgusting way of getting defensive." Remind you of someone else?
#292 TDK - You said the same thing about Gheb but you said it wasn't showing his alignment.
#295 TDK - "I am very discontent with AM in a bunch of ways that are tangible but I just can't put into words." aka I'm either finding a decent lynch for today that I don't want to explain or we should totally lynch Ryker because of his rep!
#297 TDK - Die. Die now.
#304 TBG - Any follow up with it?
#306 Gheb - "Same goes for you, Badwolf. Stop this silly bickering around with Spin and start being a bit more productive with whom you want lynched and where you wanna put your vote. Spin's not a play toDay. Why do you support the same wagon as Gymmo [completely inactive] and Tcat [questionable playerslot]? There's no pro-town movement behind his wagon. Join the Ruy wagon or pursue one of your other suspects." I hate when people make sense.
#308 KP - "I don't even want to talk about RR's instant townread on BW and subsequent defence of him." I swear to jesus if you act as if I'm scum for this I'll grab my shovel.
#312 Glyph - I hate you.
#319 TDK - No ****ing ****.
#322 RR - I agree. He needs to participate.
#327 KP - "and then you townread this? I guess?" If Ruy flips scum I'm ****ed no matter what. Thanks for the random buddy. :/
#336 TDK - Yeah no. Let's not do that.
#339 TDK - Kind of untrue but I like RR right now so I'll give a pass.
#352 KP - Either decent idea or good play.
#355 Gheb - I hate it when my two town reads are fighting.
#361 RR - "If my death is the only one occuring, it means I was shot at." Not necessarily... We could have another doctor.
#382 RR - Again I'm alright with this at this point. I'm down with killing TDK, TC, KP, Glyph or Gymmo.
#383 TDK - Lashing out like this doesn't really help your case... And it doesn't make me too happy either.
#385 TDK - Is "tool" a thing now? Did Gheb start a trend? Unfortunately everyone's just throwing around the word and not actually caring what it means. BTW you're a ******* "The tools the guy who votes for who he wants dead! Imma go eat lead now." No shut up.
#389 BW - Forgot that I had already gone off about that.... heh.
#398 TDK - "The fight between me and the person who everyone has down as town reads as town vs town. Basically I'm soft claiming but you know whatever."
#401 Glyph - Hey maybe you should you know. PLAY THE GAME.
#418 TBG - You know he could be lying right?
#420 Gheb - A shining light in a sea of stupid. Thanks. I agree witht he TDK stuff.
#421 Gheb - "That's all hypothetical though because I don't agree with Ran playing bad to begin with. I don't really see what led you to this conclusion. Most of his reasoning so far has been more solid than your explanation on your townRyu read. All the players he has supported pushes against have actually deserved it - unlike your BW push - and none of them show the same kind of poor judgement you have displayed so far." And the angels came down. YES.
#428 Swiss - Even typing the name hurt.
#431 TDK - "We're sorry for being scummy. We'll try and stop." Still hate you.
#437 Gheb - Agreed. Might proxy vote to his TDK isn't getting lynched today no matter how much I want it.
#443 Swiss - Awesome catch up.
#451 Swiss - Angry Swiss, not something I want to deal with in this game.
#456 Gheb - Agree in all but KP.
#457 TDK - Can you people ever get it together before the start of the game please? It's like reading two different slots and I really don't like Rake's right now. Plus chainsaw attack is bad attack.
#469 Gheb - Can we please lynch TDK? I'm entirely hopeful in this. I'm really liking this post too. It's intelligent in its logic and I am sounding like a broken record but I really like Gheb at this point.
#475 TDK - Can you like idk talk to your other head before posting? It's really annoying trying to read you when you back out of everything.
#487 Swiss - "#193 wolf town" Um whut? "Town: Gheb, Spin, Kraken, RR Scum: Ran, FF, AM" I don't want this. "Skipping Kraken posts" Someone realized the redundant puns finally.
#488 Swiss - Wow I don't like this.
#490 KP - Can I have some reads?
#497 Swiss - Interesting vocabulary to say the least however I don't enjoy Glyph coasting either.
#505 Swiss - Imma post my notes cool?
#510 Swiss - You make me laugh.
#524 Swiss - Woah that was.... an interesting post by Glyph....
#530 Ran - Even on the skim I don't like this post. He's hitting all the power players.... Leaving the ones who he knows he can take. Slight scum lean just because of this.
Plan: Lynch AM toDay. Wait to see if RR dies during the night. If so yay if not lynch him tomorrow.
(I'm getting tired of coasters. IMO right now I'm ok with any coasters including Glyph and FF dead.
Would lynch: Ran, Glyph, FF, AM, TDK, and TC)
#558 Ran - Still ok with lynching this slot. Too many turn arounds in such a short time.
#562 Ran - What questions?
#565 Gheb - And this is why you are a tool and I am not. Because in your mind there is such a thing as a "for sure scum read" and in my mind there is not. I've voted him and I made a case on him but that doesn't mean I have a "for sure scum read" on him or that I wouldn't be able to change my mind." Couldn't have put it better myself.
#569 TBG - Throws really bad light on RR right now. Buddying hard.
#572 Swiss - He does arrogance and sarcasm better than I do.... This makes me sad.
#580 Swiss - No, go for it.
#581 Swiss - Glyph was out of line when saying that. I've never even gone that far.
#591-596 People - This is pissing me off. I swear this is coming too close to issues that shouldn't be on this. Stick to the ****ing game and don't you dare joke about abuse again or I swear you will never survive in a game with me.
#599 Glyph -"You know what the worst part of this is, after I read that first post I felt absolutely like garbage. I was frustrated with some exceptionally ****ty stuff I've been dealing with offline (surprise there's a reason I haven't been here for forever) and to be welcomed back to Swiss and Gheb having somehow decided I was not only bad at mafia, but a complete moron was aggravating to say the least." The fact that you're still pursuing this makes you one. Now stop.
[/COLLAPSE]

Wrt pg 15. Think. Holy **** think. It's not even funny how much that entire page just made me angry even though it wasn't even directed at me. Think about who might have problems with that before you just spout some **** about how you were abused in jest because it isn't funny. That entire page made me want to vomit on how ****ing insensitive it was. Jesus christ think more.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ 505 - Yes. You have other notes?
@ 572 - Years of practice.
@ Other comments. Not game related. I made #581 because I've read about what happens and it disgusts me. Do you know what Korn's song Pretty is about? I found that out recently and it shook me. I'm not a man overflowing with empathy but after 581 fell on deaf ears I made my point in the only other way I know how. I think it something he will not soon forget though apologise for the method, it was just about letting the gravity of the situation hit home. Words can leave your mouth before your brain understands them - I know of a guy that got hospitalised because he cracked a Maddie Mccan joke around the wrong guy. It's a lesson everyone has learnt or will learn at some stage and I wish I had been able to learn it myself in a forum game where there are no real consequences as opposed to when I did. The others here that haven't experienced that gut churning feeling of knowing you went too far and you have deeply emotionally hurt someone might never have to.

As an aside, I used to be the same with the Holocaust, believing jokes were acceptable - then I realised the true horror of generations, towns, entire family trees being butchered and it floored me - the real gravity hit me in my 20's, my Director is Jewish and of an older generation. The depravity and ignorance of the human race never ceases to sadden me.

Now we can move on. I suspect Glyph and I can kiss and make up.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Wolf: Plan: Lynch AM toDay. Wait to see if RR dies during the night. If so yay if not lynch him tomorrow.
(I'm getting tired of coasters. IMO right now I'm ok with any coasters including Glyph and FF dead.

Can you go a little more in depth, order of preference, any key reasons. Particularly wrt TCat.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Yeah okay badwolf
@ Other comments. Not game related. I made #581 because I've read about what happens and it disgusts me. Do you know what Korn's song Pretty is about? I found that out recently and it shook me. I'm not a man overflowing with empathy but after 581 fell on deaf ears I made my point in the only other way I know how. I think it something he will not soon forget though apologise for the method, it was just about letting the gravity of the situation hit home. Words can leave your mouth before your brain understands them - I know of a guy that got hospitalised because he cracked a Maddie Mccan joke around the wrong guy. It's a lesson everyone has learnt or will learn at some stage and I wish I had been able to learn it myself in a forum game where there are no real consequences as opposed to when I did. The others here that haven't experienced that gut churning feeling of knowing you went too far and you have deeply emotionally hurt someone might never have to.

As an aside, I used to be the same with the Holocaust, believing jokes were acceptable - then I realised the true horror of generations, towns, entire family trees being butchered and it floored me - the real gravity hit me in my 20's, my Director is Jewish and of an older generation. The depravity and ignorance of the human race never ceases to sadden me.

Now we can move on. I suspect Glyph and I can kiss and make up.
Thank you. People don't understand the gravity of their comments until they see the outcome of them. And I agree fully with your last sentence.

Wolf: Plan: Lynch AM toDay. Wait to see if RR dies during the night. If so yay if not lynch him tomorrow.

Can you go a little more in depth, order of preference, any key reasons. Particularly wrt TCat.
I want AM dead because of two reasons.
1. His game is dead, he's not coming back.
2. He's one of the few that people will actually get behind.

Lynch order: AM, Glyph, TDK, Ran, TC.

TC would be a very last resort.

The logic behind my plan is this, if we lynch RR toDay, he won't have the chance to actually do anything during the Night which puts us at a disadvantage because if he isn't scum we then give them a free night kill of whomever they want while also taking out a PR for them. AKA bad idea #1. However, my plan revolves around the idea that we decide, in a vote, who he investigates toNight. If he dies and is the only one dead we can assume that the scum got him, if he dies and there's another dead we know that the person who he investigated is scum, if he survives then he's probably scum.

Not the best of plans but I don't like the idea of giving scum a free PR kill right off the bat.

:applejack:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Me being alive does not confirm me as scum nor should be taken as something damning.

Still there a reason Swiss wants it Badwolf.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: Why is FF/Glyph a better shot than tcat? What's your read on Swiss?
People tend to be way too lenient towards inactive players, which is a pity because Glyph and Frozen both deserve death and I'd like to see them gone asap. I don't think I could successfully push a lynch on them though because every time I remind people that lynching an inactive player is an option I get shat on left and right for it. If there's a vig in this game then people like them are exactly what he's meant to take care of because everybody hates them but nobody is ever actually down to lynch them. I don't think Tcat fits into that category. She could legitimately be made a push against without having to resort to inactivity as main argument and you'd probably find enough support to get it done.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't have much to say about Swiss other than that I find his attempts to discourage Ran's scumhunting ambitions extremely counterproductive.

:059:

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
@Badwolf: Why is AM your #1 lynch choice? Is your vote on him? Summarize why you dislike my slot still.

@Gheb: How should Red Ryu's action be used? Look for scum with it or try to protect town? Should it be directed so we have info if he dies? Is he still scum?

TBG

Smash Cadet
Why do you say Gheb needs to strop being arrogant, but don't mention that I need to?

I'm far more arrogant than Gheb. Though in fairness to you I have considerably more to be arrogant about.

Tcat I look forward to your synopsis, I am sure it will enable us to discuss with each other and reveal both our alignments.
Because of the reason why you two are arrogant. He's being arrogant for the sake of stroking his ego, you're being arrogant for the sake of thread control. I also assume his is more reflective of his true personality while yours is more so a persona.

That's also why I townread you. You've taken thread control and are pushing people to take stances and think, and have not neglected stating your own opinions as well. You generate content out the ***, and content is what wins villages games.

^ That assumed the scum team are communicating, look at the activity of half the players. Can't townread him for that. You can townread him for calling me town when my play has, thus far, been mired in arrogance. Such an odd call for such a new player.

Speaking of which TBG can you link me to an old game of yours kk tx bby

Quote what you wanted analysed, I'll trade you for a synopsis.
No. Meta is annoying and I don't like it.

I wasn't in a hurry. I was just at work and on a dying phone, so I didn't want to start typing up a huge case on my phone with the distinct chance of it dying right in the middle of me doing so.

And how exactly is telling swiss directly that I'm not going to do what he asked for "soothing" him? lol i don't quite follow you on that one. I was just pointing out how stupid of a demand it was and my reasoning for why I thought that.

Also, I only mentioned Ran because tbqh Ran is the only person I have a read on (and a ****ty one at that). If I had to pick my next two strongest reads I'd have to say RR as town for being so maddumb and impulsive with his claim and then Glyphtown as well due to recent shenanigans. But yeah, reads are coming slowly this game.

lol so pre-game AM promises to kill me if he got a killing role ASAP and now that he's inactive Swiss decides to take his place on that front. Cool beans, I love getting daykill threats lol

The prospect of having even more people replace into this game makes me sympathetic to an AM lynch. Chances are we wont get a deadline extension this time which means we'd be rushing a lynch just as someone new comes in if we wait for AM to get replaced =/
You could have simply said "@Swiss: Not giving one, reasoning later" or not even addressed it. It just feels odd that you put a whole paragraph to that and almost nothing on anything else.

TBG

Smash Cadet
ebwop:generate content out the *** =/= bad content
generate content out the *** = lots of content

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather the people I posed questions to in my 490 actually respond to it before outing too many reads, as some of my thoughts on those slots is directly effected by how they respond. I can give you my thoughts post that though.

Essentialy I've dropped my Tcat town read, i'm not enjoying how she's handling her vote in the latest instance of her pushes; To sum up, it seem's like she's creating a reason to vote one person, and focusing on that person; But simultaneously it's like her current vote is barely more than placeholder. You could call it sitting, that might more squarely describe what I've been concerned about on her slot.

I also feel like alot of her posts are centered around the time her name comes up; That beign a coincidence doesn't effect my read, it's just a note where i wrote down a little jot of: Where is the intent to push harder. Where is the drive to win. It's different than coasting , but i can't describe how so.

Me and kary are not a fan of Gheb, we don't understand what changed his opinion on the Ryu wagon, it kind of just happened, as I more or less told kary in our QT, I'm with whoever brought up the point that Gheb threw an AM / inactive lynch out there like a fishing hoke, but when it came to actually doing something about it, he more or less dropped it like a hot tamale. I'm currently re-reading the context of the situation , but i remember not being a fan of gheb at that particular point.

Glyph , is what you'd call the : "With no better options" lynch, personally I'm alright with Glyph at this point, but i can't let him coast hardbody(sorry glyph).

Ran is locked in like a homing missle, I wish he'd visibly open his eyes ore then it appears he has been.

That's gonna be about it for now until me & kary how we feel about the rest of the cast;

Tl dr of it is:

We are stuck on swiss; finding some of his posts more filler than not makes it hard. His push on Ran is certainly interesting in our view, however we also feel like his stance on AM is inconsistent; In the sense of his true intent behind voting AM but not visibly pushing him from our pov.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
we need to get something going people.

There's pull for Tcat, there's pul for glyph, there's pull for AM.

Get on it ;

And people need to read my 490 and answer what i asked them, gorf-dmamit

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
Why at this point could it not have been a pressure vote;
It was adding pressure piled onto Ran's points. This implies tcat agrees with Ran's points, especially when saying "it's like you read my mind." That's not just pressure at that point, because there were points for scum there. My whole point at that time was that tcat didn't vote until AFTER Ran laid out those points, which I didn't like. Showed a lack of initiative from tcat and that she'd rather follow after Ran, less accountability that way.

How did this / would this have affected your reads on us at all ?
Wanted to force interaction between the two of you and compare it to your natural interaction at the start of the game. Pretty straightforward AND I already covered this.

Don't like this large town read on T-Spin.

@T-Spin: Comment on this; Odd Y/N ?
I think it's fine. The way TBG gets reads is a way which makes him good at spotting when people are producing helpful content. My slot was producing helpful content in his eyes, and his townread on me is justified IMO. I like TBG because I can see the way he thinks. Other people don't get my townread on him because they can't.

Why not try to work with me over wishing me dead ?
Your literally closing yourself off to a new opinion to consider because you dislike us.
Me no gusta.
I don't want to work with a slot that lashes out with sarcasm and refuses to be open to new ideas. You also get on my nerves and there are more rational people I'd rather bounce opinions off of. Even if I have a townread on your slot, I'd prefer to work with other people. Sorry.

You need to read Tcat Vs TBG and tell me your thoughts, since you seem to have been on TCat for a portion of this game (and still are ?)
I'll look over this interaction for you in a bit.

And yet your so mean to me ;-;.

/notlikeiactuallycarethough
/pressingmatters
Yeah. I said when I want a question answered it's easier to get that when you're nice. With you I wanted to get reactions and the answers were inconsequential. If I want an answer from you I'll be sure to say please, kk?

You think AM is scum right? Pls answer bro :smirk:

TBG

Smash Cadet
If AM is replaced, TCat. Otherwise, AM. Inactivity, while not the main point, is what tips him over the edge for me.

TBG

Smash Cadet
Me being alive does not confirm me as scum nor should be taken as something damning.

Still there a reason Swiss wants it Badwolf.
Unless I'm mistaking the context this is in, of course it's damning. You're a role that can clear townies, how is you staying alive not a sketchy thing?

@everyone: No more AM votes until we see if he's getting replaced or not. Additionally, state whether you're fine with lynching AM's slot regardless of whether or not he stays in it. I don't want anyone not claiming responsibility for it if we go through with lynch him.

Top Bottom