• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Expectations for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjakmachien

Smash Journeyman
There is a lot of chance that they show a few new cool things, and the release date. Than they won't tell things we already can know, to keep us excitingly waiting. I would do that.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
Well, just the release date so far. Hopefully we may see something else...I doubt I though. I know my mom is gonna love Wii Fit :).

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, that was fun. Wii Soccer (well, heading) looks amusing.

Now we wait to see if there's any more Brawl stuff tomorrow or Friday.

Primetime84

Smash Cadet
I just watched the whole Nintendo E3 conference it was awesome to see all things things Wii is going to be capable of!! Other than the release date and some quick game footgae we didn't get much of anythin about Brawl. I may have missed a few things but know I didn't miss anything substantial. Now that the E3 isn't open to the public, are we going to have to wait for more official trailers from SSBB or is there a SSBB stand that atleast features a new trailer since there wasn't going to be an open demo to play at E3???

Celsco

Smash Apprentice
Uhm...folks this could be bad news or good news, smashbros.com is OFFLINE i repeat OFFLINE, could this mean a new trailer being uploaded? Or just an overloaded visitorsnumber?

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Well, that was a little dissapointing...

But on the bright side, Brawl comes out two days before my birthday!

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
well, what they did show was pretty efin' awesome. all we can hope for now is a last minute trailer or announcment. RELEASE DATE FTW!!! and by the way, where are you people getting the idea that its gonna be on or offline? either is fine with me, the internet connection on my wii: not too great.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
DK is in brawl.
I just rewatched the footage.
Hes in the last clip.
He gets hit by pikachus final smash.
epic and sneaky.

So we get a release date AND another character conformation.
gg.

Primetime84

Smash Cadet
Yea im figuring it's only a matter of time until we see all default characters. I doubt the website or a new trailer at any time would show the hidden char. Characters like Wario and Pit prob. should be unlockable but they wanted to show off some new blood. One things for sure, i'm guessing alot of old characters that were unlockable will now be defaults (Jigglypuff, Luigi, and any clones that return.) As for Snake, we haven't seen anything new from him so I take it he's going to be an unlockable, along with Metaknight.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
OK everyone. I just rewatched the mini trailer and if you didn't see it I will tell you what happened.

1: Wario is shown shaking/spanking his butt at the camera while on Delfino Plaza. (his taunt?)
2:Fox shoots Bowser and Link with the Cracker Launcher while on Delfino Plaza.
3:Upclose shot of Zelda using the Din's Fire while on the Castle stage.
4:Something like a bomb blows up on Zelda,Samus,Kirby, and Link(I think) and blows up part of the stage, on the TP Bridge level. I think maybe the bomb could have been from the goblin guy.
5:Upclose shot of Fox using fire fox on (I think) Battlefield.
6:Fox hits Bowser with fire fox on Lylat Cruise. Samus is seen jumping away from Fox, she appears to have a charged B attack, because her gun is glowing. She then uses her forward aerial attack from melee.
7:pikachu uses Volt Tackle on DK (DK confirmed), and Mario while on Yoshi's Island.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
NO! IF DK was on the short trailer that just mean we can get a biggest trailer with another chars! I don't know why, but i know that mean!
*Sits down and waits someone upload the brawl part to rewarth at youtube*

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I expect all the defaults to be up by December 3rd, tons of other games are coming out to pass the time, till then we can discuss hopefuls, stages, ect like we do already. Theres a lot of updates between today and December.

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Guys... my mind just exploded in my head into a pile of mush reading the last 20 pages here.

I'm at work and I just came back from a meeting to find out the Smash release date... now I can't focus.

I think I may leave early just to watch the Nintendo Conference in its entirety and watch that 10-second Brawl clip everyone's having gamegasms over.

...Can't... hold... in... ZOMG!!! SMASH!!! DECEMBER!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

~Old Man Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom