• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm not sure why everyone here was expecting something big. Nobody announces anything on the last day of E3. It all comes in the press conferences at the beginning with some added info in the second day. Third day is for interviews and demos and whatnot.

On an unnecessary note, I think the brunette lady who's been on and off hosting these Treehouse segments is gorgeous.
Sam? I actually kept track of that.
I'm more concerned about how cool she was.

Shroob

Sup?
I didn't expect anything at the end... we got three newcomers the other day and a release date too... Not sure what you all expected tbh.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Again, it's not even a Smash thing for me.

Just Wii Sports Club. As the last game. What?

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Good E3 overall. Kind of sad they ended on Wii Sports U, but hey we got three newcomers and a ton of footage.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
A good representation for how terrible this is to end E3 is a father who bought their child all the presents they ever wanted, but then as a parting gift he poops in their face.
No, no. This is more like giving a kid presents that were in the middle of his wishlist all while constantly promising him that the ones he wanted most were coming later, only to give him presents he didn't even want in the end.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
WAIT, 90 SECONDS? DID THEY TROLL US?!
They even repeatedly showed the timer that said it was going longer... I'm hoping that this was a troll, but it's probably not. It looks like they're all gathering to do some sort of final goodbye type of thing now.

Top Bottom