• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Zage

Smash Journeyman
To be fair, Mii Fighters didn't even get an actual trailer like the other characters.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm sure this will be locked soon, so it was fun E3 people. We made it to page 205 of fun and games.

domokl

Smash Lord
chorus men acutally was kinda of teased because of the sneaky spirt in smash run

D

Deleted member

You seriously think we are getting Dark Pit as a newcomer? I'm seriously going to be mad at Sakurai if he does such favoritism for his game AND adds this clone instead of, you know, Medus or Hades

Aogami

Smash Cadet
Don't forget, we can look forward to a month of filler PotD updates.

Again.

*sigh* I need a drink
In reality it being only 7 or 8 days of somewhat filler pics at most and inevitably people acting like entitled brats saying they wish they never got info in the first place because of the few fillers (not talking about you Neo Zero just so you know)

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
i find it funny how this site has literally ten times the hate for miis than anywhere else. everyone outside this site is exicted.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
looking at the E3 demo roster for melee, its safe to say the demo roster for this game may not all be unlocked at the start...

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
To wrap it up, just remember how awesome day 1 was. I literally felt like that was one of the greatest days of my life (as sad as that sounds) It's just a shame that the total hype fest had to end so terribly.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sam? I actually kept track of that.
I'm more concerned about how cool she was.
I factored that coolness into the gorgeousness. I fully mean it as a compliment to her character when I say she's the type of woman I'd like to meet sometime.

Anyway, were we talking about games? Or something? I forget now.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
You seriously think we are getting Dark Pit as a newcomer? I'm seriously going to be mad at Sakurai if he does such favoritism for his game AND adds this clone instead of, you know, Medus or Hades
I think he's definitely possible for a secret character, ala Wolf. Semi-clone of Pit, with a different weapons but same applications. It's just one of those things that strikes me as really hinky, him showing up in Palutena's trailer and all. Who knows, though?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, we're done. It was fun while it lasted! The speculation, the hype at the Digital Event... It was a good E3.

Top Bottom