• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
1:43 here in FL, too. I threw my back out helping someone move earlier so I'd really like to just lay down and pass out. Plus I was supposed to work on Tales of Symphonia today (I never played before) and ended up sitting on the internet all day participating in Smash hype. Damn E3 taking up basically my whole week....

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If it is a character he knows about that's going to be PoTD.

I just imagine it as they were walking up to play Smash Wii U and suddenly a white van swoops in Sakurai waves at them.

''Get in the van kids! I have free candy! Also Mewtwo!"

PirateHaxx

Smash Cadet
Guys its friday the 13th. Coincidence, I think not

I forsea the announcement of somethen evil. Ganon, wario, or maybe even mewtwo :o

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
If it is a character he knows about that's going to be PoTD.

I just imagine it as they were walking up to play Smash Wii U and suddenly a white van swoops in Sakurai waves at them.

''Get in the van kids! I have free candy! Also Mewtwo!"
Naw, just Mr. Mime. No Mewtwo :( mr__mime_by_jhallpokemon-d2ys331.png

Morbi

Scavenger
Don't you know? Morbid absolutely can't stand WTF characters, G&W, R.O.B., Wii Fit Trainer, etc. It's because she hates fun.
You are misinformed, good sir. I do not hate Wii Fit Trainer by any stretch of the imagination. She is one of the my favorite newcomers and I always assert that I believe that she is one of the best additions in Smash history. Alas, you are correct in regards to R.O.B, I hate him much more than I hate Game & Watch and even more than I hate fun.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You are misinformed, good sir. I do not hate Wii Fit Trainer by any stretch of the imagination. She is one of the my favorite newcomers and I always assert that I believe that she is one of the best additions in Smash history. Alas, you are correct in regards to R.O.B, I hate him much more than I hate Game & Watch and even more than I hate fun.
Oh, well at least I am mostly correct.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
I could see hating Mr. Game and Watch. Now that you mention it, I have many tentacle-related repressed memories of that guy...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The more time passes, the more I'm becoming convinced that he's referring to the next PotD. :glare:
The PotD is roughly 30-45 minutes away. I have a feeling that he means there's gonna be something there. Multiple vets?

PotD: 'We didn't have time at E3, but here's...!'

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
"Pic of The Day! Here's every unconfirmed veteran and their grandmother revealed! Geez, isn't Wario's grandma an ugly one? Someone get that woman some Nair!"

I have gone mad in Hype.

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
"Pic of The Day! Here's every unconfirmed veteran and their grandmother revealed! Geez, isn't Wario's grandma an ugly one? Someone get that woman some Nair!"

I have gone mad in Hype.
I laughed much harder than I should have...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

I have gone mad in Hype.
But, you've always been mad... don't blame the hype, yo.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
*crosses fingers for eShop demo* ...Yeah, I know there's no chance of it happening. :urg:

D

Deleted member

That took you a REALLY long time to catch on to that sentiment. :urg:
I love you too. :glare:

The reason I didn't think he meant the PotD at first was because he said it would be revealed soon and then very soon, each of these terms of which I define as being within the next 15 mins from their posting maximum.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
If it's anything Smash4 related, I'll be happy. Project M means absolutely nothing to me, though, so I'll be disappointed that I stayed up for it. However, I'm feeling confident we are indeed waiting for the PotD.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
ZeRo is from Mexico, correct? He might not necessarily share our perspective regarding time. Soon could mean within the month!
In my family we have Filipino time (I'm half) which is a half an hour late. When we invite my cousins, we invite them a half an hour earlier than when we want them to show up.

And in my group of friends we have Nick time, where in his world he says 20 mins, but it's actually 2 hours.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm just being silly, facetious. Don't mind me.

EDIT: I was referencing the Tweet one of the female Smash Invitational players tweeted out not long after the Invitational was over, complaining how she wanted to go home and play Project M.
What a spoilt *****. Anyone would have killed to had that opportunity, but she loses and acts like a child.

Top Bottom