• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I have a problem...I'm hyped for Mewtwo and if he's revealed I may have a heart attack and die...If I do die I want you all to know smashboards and smash itself are awesome!Have fun playing smash and have a great life!

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
I'm just... what... I don't... huh? (it's a nice PotD, for what it is, but... wha?)

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
If I had to guess, I'd say Nintendo is announcing a Sm4sh Tournament Tour or something along those lines. I doubt he knows much, if anything, related to unannounced game content.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. The PotD is just filler. So, what exactly is this announcement that will get us "extremely hyped"?

...Because it sure as heck ain't that picture!

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
The news probably isn't until tomorrow if its not PotD. Probably best we all go to bed and await the results tomorrow.

Or we were trolled. That could've happened too.

Morbi

Scavenger
Huh. Well, I'll still wait. I've got nothing to lose but time
I will probably do the same, but it is probably going to be something lame like his official announcement that he is going to participate in EVO or something to that effect. Unless he already confirmed that. I am bad at speculation.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I will probably do the same, but it is probably going to be something lame like his official announcement that he is going to participate in EVO or something to that effect. Unless he already confirmed that. I am bad at speculation.
"In other news today, a local man was ripped to shreds by an angry mob. Police are still trying to identify the body, but all they have is a tattered scarf"

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
So this one time I decided to play Majora's mask in the middle of the night.

The game started acting really weird and all... Then this guy called Ben kept calling me and saying how bored he was....

So I offered to play Brawl with him!

Now I finally have someone to Smash with ^-^!

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
So this one time I decided to play Majora's mask in the middle of the night.

The game started acting really weird and all... Then this guy called Ben kept calling me and saying how bored he was....

So I offered to play Brawl with him!

Now I finally have someone to Smash with ^-^!
Did this "Ben" ask you for certain kinds of pictures?

#random

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
When asked how differently he would have played if the tourny rules were Smash standard, he replied with

"I would of played less aggressive for kills and I think that a bit more defensive, even."

Thats totally the best thing he could have said after the rage he got from how defensive he already played :s

Morbi

Scavenger
When asked how differently he would have played if the tourny rules were Smash standard, he replied with

"I would of played less aggressive for kills and I think that a bit more defensive, even."

Thats totally the best thing he could have said after the rage he got from how defensive he already played :s
ZeRo is a defensive player, he always has been. He is not going to change that because people do not like it.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
The news probably isn't until tomorrow if its not PotD. Probably best we all go to bed and await the results tomorrow.

Or we were trolled. That could've happened too.
It could definitely be tomorrow and/or tied to Project Melee, I only say this based on what Prog said earlier today on Nintendo knowing about PM.

http://ask.fm/askprog/answer/114757105517

Q: Does Nintendo know about PM?
A: To be discussed tomorrow.

It could be something as easy as no.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
It's been fun, ladies and gents, but I'm supposed to get up at a decent time tomorrow. I hope to see what this "hype announcement" is by morning. If not, I'll still remember this thread and all the funzies we've had.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
It's been fun, ladies and gents, but I'm supposed to get up at a decent time tomorrow. I hope to see what this "hype announcement" is by morning. If not, I'll still remember this thread and all the funzies we've had.
We will be here. Waiting.
Forever.

goodnight bud :D <3

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Well my hype has died down, and its 2:30 am in New York, so I'm gonna give in. You win this time ZeRo you damn troll. Night everyone.

Top Bottom