• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
Well, whatever it is, I really do hope that's something that will keep the hype going. xD

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Zero also claims that this announcement is "extremely worth the wait".

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I am calling it a night, I think he will be doing this for the next couple of hours. :mad088:

Good luck guys.

You guys are very patience though, waiting on such a tease.

Night ladies and gentlemen. :kirby:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Meh. "Guys, really sad to say this but the announcement I planned to reveal during this AMA can't be done now. HOWEVER, this is incredibly exciting and awesome for the scene. I hope that this goes well and that I can announce it later on."
Project M guys working with Nintendo? If so what ever. Don't care.

Morbi

Scavenger
Maybe they (Sora Ltd.) are inviting the invitational players to help balance the game? I doubt it, but I speculate for the sake of speculation.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Metagame...project m....what the hell I'd gonna happen. I feel like it's something thatll cause arguments to spawn. Well gnight everyone

UpsilonFox

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FLYINGDAVEno2
3DS FC
1134-7457-1617

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
So he made a giant spectacle of himself, so obvious that the Ninteninja's are telling him to not talk about it until it's announced.

Welp, he's officially public enemy number 1 now, and not very....nice way to put it....wise for doing this the way he did.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If so can that one girl who made her twitter comment be fired already?
"Congratulations, all of you who were at the invitational get to balance the game!"

*cue cheering*

"Except for, uhhh... That one who made the rude Twitter comment. We may not have hired you yet, but you're fired."

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Off topic, but I tottally just realized my Idol (Rolex) who I have friended on Facebook is DATING said chick from the twitter comment (PeachyHime)

Small world.

Prince Longstrok

"Congratulations, all of you who were at the invitational get to balance the game!"

*cue cheering*

"Except for, uhhh... That one who made the rude Twitter comment. We may not have hired you yet, but you're fired."
Then Ken comes out, taps her on teh head with the torch dowser, and says "Your tribe has spoken" :troll:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
He ruined his reputation. Great going ZeRo. You can't just keep your mouth shut, I mean the ego is really really big right here. He thinks he's so high and above everyone.

Disgusted by this behavior

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

I thought that that was the only reason that she was invited though. She does not really have any merit on her own.
I love Rolex, but he isnt really that well known, simply due to him only really playing PM. :o

That reminds me, WHY wasnt Mango, M2K, or Armada invited to the tourny again? :|

Morbi

Scavenger
He ruined his reputation. Great going ZeRo. You can't just keep your mouth shut, I mean the ego is really really big right here. He thinks he's so high and above everyone.

I feel as though you are overreacting just a little bit. He did not do anything inherently evil; there is no reason to demonize him. :rolleyes:

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
Well, fun times and all, but it's also time for bed. If I don't come back tomorrow know that I am always watching...because I'm shy. Teehee

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

Isn't he only 19? I'm mad at him, but I don't hate him.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
He was banking on the pic of the day being something significant and rolling with that.
Now that there is nothing he's saying he can't say anything now.
Has nothing just likes the attention.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Wow that's worse than I imagined.

What a complete douche move.

You get invited to play a big game by the company no less?

You get to meet the man who even created the game you worship so much in the first place.

And you post something like that? People have no respect for one another anymore.

Lanog20

Smash Apprentice
Always have a lighter in your pocket guys. If any of us ever spots Zero in person we shall yank his scarf from his neck and BURN IT!! NO MERCY FOR HIS SCARVES!!!!

Prince Longstrok

Am I the only one who thinks that they should back up a PM 3.02 loadout 2 or 3 times right now?

Everything seems to lead that Project M may be getting put on halt or C&D'd :C

Samanthas comment
Progs tweet.
Zeros announcement that suddenly cannot be made.

Guys, im scared. hold me ;-;

Top Bottom