• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
...Okay, that does it. I'm not waiting around anymore. If it's something Smash-related, I'll know because the boards will have crashed.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Why... why do I want this?
You grab the scarf, your character begins to wear it. Beyonce's ''Diva" replaces the on stage music and they do a catwalk across the stage damaging anyone they pass as they twirl the scarf like the fabulous diva they are..

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Yeah I think it was more of the casual fans who booed. He's in the Brawl scene, he has to camp. That's just how it works. And it does work... he won, after all.
I feel like Hungrybox was at a slight disadvantage with Kirby, since most of ZSS moves are long-range attacks. Once Sudden Death started, I knew there was no way Kirby was going to hit ZSS, and it was all over....

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I really am hoping that ZeRo isn't a kind of person to pull one over on us. He seems like a very cool guy, so I really don't want anymore hate to go his way.....

Last edited:

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
That's it?

That seems a bit unfair.
Yea, it's ridiculous. I gotta admit I was a little miffed at the ending, but I completely agree with and accept the outcome. I wouldn't go as far as some of these people and make a personal attack on the guy because of it. I also wouldn't go threatening to burn his scarf. I mean like that's his keepsake from his mom or something, there's just some things you don't screw around with.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
You grab the scarf, your character begins to wear it. Beyonce's ''Diva" replaces the on stage music and they do a catwalk across the stage damaging anyone they pass as they twirl the scarf like the fabulous diva they are..
Scarf is love. Scarf is life.

Has anyone asked ZeRo if the information is related to Smash?

Morbi

Scavenger
Yea, it's ridiculous. I gotta admit I was a little miffed at the ending, but I completely agree with and accept the outcome. I wouldn't go as far as some of these people and make a personal attack on the guy because of it. I also wouldn't go threatening to burn his scarf. I mean like that's his keepsake from his mom or something, there's just some things you don't screw around with.
That is where you draw the line? The scarf? We could just bludgeon him as a mob, but incinerating the scarf is just too far?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Okay people we got the "hype info".

"Tristana or Jax! Top lane :)."

Apparently he likes to go top lane with Tristana or Jax in League of Legends.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah I think it was more of the casual fans who booed. He's in the Brawl scene, he has to camp. That's just how it works. And it does work... he won, after all.
It just upsets me because I remember hearing...Reggie, I think? Talking about how Sakurai was so pleased with the enthusiasm shared at the event, and this sort of craps all over that.

PirateHaxx

Smash Cadet
Guys, he clearly is stalling cause nintendo forbids the announcement just yet.

and if they forbid it, it must be big news. just wait for the PofTD

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
That is where you draw the line? The scarf? We could just bludgeon him as a mob, but incinerating the scarf is just too far?
Well in a way, yea. I mean no one's going to actually beat the crap out of him over this anyways. No one sane, at least.

But in any case, there are rules of retaliation....the scarf has sentimental value. I dunno dude, it's like 1 AM here and it's been a long day, I can't really put it into words. Plus, you know, I'm American. I come from a place where violence is okay but someone having a nip slip at the Superbowl is cause for outrage.

D

Deleted member

That's a pic of them before they went on stage, while watching the live stream. It's of them getting hyped before the tourney as written in the article on the home page of this site.
WELLWHYWOULDHEEVENBOTHERPOSTINGITTHEN
Anyway, as usual, keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed, but I know you guys love yer hype.
EDIT: Nevermind I'm just dumb, he posted it in response to the second part of the question. I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishbowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fishbowl22
Do you guys usually stay up for the PoTD? Is it a scheduled thing like the Brawl Dojo updates?

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Do you guys usually stay up for the PoTD? Is it a scheduled thing like the Brawl Dojo updates?
Yes, I do (when I dont work really early the next day)

the normal time for the update would be in about an hour and a half at the time of me posting this. :D

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
WELLWHYWOULDHEEVENBOTHERPOSTINGITTHEN
Anyway, as usual, keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed, but I know you guys love yer hype.
EDIT: Nevermind I'm just dumb, he posted it in response to the second part of the question. I haven't been getting enough sleep.
Wait. What is going on? Which part of the post is the question of the day at the E3 event? My brain is an enigma.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well in a way, yea. I mean no one's going to actually beat the crap out of him over this anyways. No one sane, at least.

But in any case, there are rules of retaliation....the scarf has sentimental value. I dunno dude, it's like 1 AM here and it's been a long day, I can't really put it into words. Plus, you know, I'm American. I come from a place where violence is okay but someone having a nip slip at the Superbowl is cause for outrage.
I feel as though I understand where you are coming from; his broken bones will mend themselves, his flesh will heal, a trip to the hospital is only 10-20 minutes away... but the scarf... once you immolate the scarf... it is gone for an eternity. Never again will we see that fabulous and soft fabric. One his mother passes, he will have nothing to remember her by, not even the scars that he procured from the crowds relentless beating. So sad.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I honestly don't expect anything big. Why would they wait until after E3 to announce something big anyways?

At most, I think it's a veteran. Or a group of veterans if it's really so "hypeworthy"

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
ZeRo, complete with Scarf, has been made into a Smash Bros. character in place of Ridley as a reward for his tournament victory.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I honestly don't expect anything big. Why would they wait until after E3 to announce something big anyways?

At most, I think it's a veteran. Or a group of veterans if it's really so "hypeworthy"
Imagine if they showed like Wario, Ness, G&W, and C. Falcon at the same time? That would be crazy.

Morbi

Scavenger

I do not know, why did they wait for the Q&A round-table for Pac-Man's announcement? Because they are Nintendo.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
It's generally around 2 AM in my time zone (central). But it can be early like 1 AM or late like 3 AM.

But, I tend not to wait for it. I will start checking around 1 if I'm up.

Last edited:

Fishbowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fishbowl22
Yeah it happens around 3 p.m. in Japanese time, so around 12 am PST and 3 am EST.
Oh man, forget that! Here I was expecting an immanent update or something...
I'm going to close my eyes, and then open them 6 hours later to see if there was any sort of news. Good night all! Don't tear eachother apart with the hatevibes :)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Imagine if they showed like Wario, Ness, G&W, and C. Falcon at the same time? That would be crazy.
''Pic of the Day! Here's a fat ass eating some garlic, a little boy and his stupid baseball bat, some drawing person who cares, and the manliest man who ever manned! Now shut up and pay me money!"

Top Bottom