• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Question, should the E3 subforum still stay up tomorrow? Because it seems redundant and most of it should be moved somewhere else. Or maybe just rename it to "Smash Bros. At E3 2014".

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
ZeRo, complete with Scarf, has been made into a Smash Bros. character in place of Ridley as a reward for his tournament victory.
But they didnt even give him his own modeled, they just took a mesh and texture of him and wrapped it around Ridleys model.

I imagine it would look like this.

Morbi

Scavenger
Imagine if they showed like Wario, Ness, G&W, and C. Falcon at the same time? That would be crazy.
Why Captain Falcon? Because of the Ganondorf allusion? I might be insane, but that might indicate Ganondorf over Captain Falcon. I also desire his bulge and I crave that familiar Falcon Punch. But I feel as though maybe that might be a stretch (implying Wario, Ness, G&W are not).

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
If it wasn't nearly 1:30am, another hour or two would register as "soon," especially relatively to the release date, that is very, very, soon.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Starting to suffer from the hype effect...where I know good and well not to get hopes up, but too many people are stirring up the pot of hype and I'm getting included in the ingredients. I shall become hype itself.

I'm scared.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
I feel as though I understand where you are coming from; his broken bones will mend themselves, his flesh will heal, a trip to the hospital is only 10-20 minutes away... but the scarf... once you immolate the scarf... it is gone for an eternity. Never again will we see that fabulous and soft fabric. One his mother passes, he will have nothing to remember her by, not even the scars that he procured from the crowds relentless beating. So sad.
Snrk, I suppose that is one way to put it

EDIT: If Macho Man Randy Savage joined the brawl I would be sooooo happy

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Starting to suffer from the hype effect...where I know good and well not to get hopes up, but too many people are stirring up the pot of hype and I'm getting included in the ingredients. I shall become hype itself.

I'm scared.
Unfortunately, it is not happening for me. There is far too much caution for people to actually be hyped.

Prince Longstrok

Does it say something about us that we are eagerly posting on a thread about an announcement at (for me) 1:30 in the morning? ;-;

I wonder what the normal people are doing right now :\

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Since we're going with Spongebob gifs...

Regarding hype:

"CAN YOU FEEL IT MR. KRABS?!"

Hype got me feeling like a total barnacle head brahhhhhh :bluejump::colorful::roll:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Newcomer revealed.

"SCARF WRAPS INTO BATTLE!"

Greninja demands to speak to Sakurai instantly.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Does it say something about us that we are eagerly posting on a thread about an announcement at (for me) 1:30 in the morning? ;-;

I wonder what the normal people are doing right now :\
12:35 right now for me in Iowa.

I usually stay up this late for Miiverse pics though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm not too hyped. Can't be bothered getting excited. E3 was awesome, but trying to watch it in an unforgiving time zone (Australia) has drained me. It's 3.30pm and I'm in bed.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Since we're going with Spongebob gifs...

Regarding hype:

"CAN YOU FEEL IT MR. KRABS?!"

Hype got me feeling like a total barnacle head brahhhhhh :bluejump::colorful::roll:
Krabs: Oh I can feel it alright. You wanna know what I am feeling?

Spongebob/Patrick: Yeeeessss.

Krabs: I feel like Zero should have revealed hours ago!

Prince Longstrok

I'm not too hyped. Can't be bothered getting excited. E3 was awesome, but trying to watch it in an unforgiving time zone (Australia) has drained me. It's 3.30pm and I'm in bed.
Ar....are you implying you want some company? With you. in your bed.

Alone.

Where no one can hear us.
dying slowly while Zero taunts us

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I am sorry for your lack of sleep. Ameristralia must unite!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Unfortunately, it is not happening for me. There is far too much caution for people to actually be hyped.
I'm literally 50/50 on this. Half of my body is cautious, the other half is raging with excitement. So basically I am unsure if my body is ready. I will say that I won't be disappointed if we don't get anything major like people are expecting. I honestly just want a good Friday PotD. I guess the "hype" I have is seeing the **** storm on the boards :awesome:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That damn scarf and he must be locked in an epic battle if it's taking this long.

Scarf: No! I get to tell them Ridley is playable!
Zero: No! I do! Besides I'm cheating on you! With another scarf!
Scarf: YOU. *******!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I am sorry for your lack of sleep. Ameristralia must unite!

I remember one time in school the teacher told us that there were people campaigning for Australia and America to become one giant super nation. No one could control their laughter.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Interesting. Did you guys know that one of the definitions for hype is "Something deliberately misleading; a deception"?
Ah, so "extremely hype" = Something deliberately misleading (EXTREMELY); An EXTREME deception...got it. Well then everyone prepare to be EXTREMELY disappointed :awesome:

Top Bottom