• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

S

smash brawl player 99021

^

Who cares about Sony? I own every console (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii) and I'm really not caring about Sony. <_>

M@v

Subarashii!
I know there will be cafe stuff posted here, but can someone do me a favor and post the battlefield 3 updates here or on my profile? They are supposed to unveil info on bf3 multiplayer. I'm probably going to be working all day and I'm going to miss cafe and bf3(which of course the 2 biggest things I'm hyped about).

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^

Who cares about Sony? I own every console (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii) and I'm really not caring about Sony. <_>
I feel your pain, but the suspense of learning new stuff is killing me!!

@pluvia:

Microsoft's Conference starts at 9:30a.m
Sony Conference @ 5:00

check the OP for more info.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm pretty excited for Sony, mainly because I hope for cool new FF stuff + God of War IV is going to be awesome.

I know what it's going to be about, and it's going to be the best ending of a series ...well since a while for me ;)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
If Bungie isn't making them, who is? Wasn't reach their last game? I could see that going very bad :S

OmegaXXII

I'm pretty excited for Sony, mainly because I hope for cool new FF stuff + God of War IV is going to be awesome.

I know what it's going to be about, and it's going to be the best ending of a series ...well since a while for me ;)
Man,I am sooooo ready for this, any news for FFXIII-2 would be awesome!!!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Where did the evidence for these Smash 4 rumours come from?
[COLLAPSE="Spoilering just in case"]The Smash 4 rumors exploded after a 4channer "round cactus" allegedly leaked info on what games will be shown at E3 for the "Nintendo Current." Games that were on that list like Contra and Striker were later confirmed, leading people to believe the rest of the list was true, which included Smash 4.

Contra could've been a really lucky cooincidence, but calling that AND Striker is sort of hard to ignore.[/COLLAPSE]

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hopefully they don't announce Kinect 2. :L

Yay E3! Hot women dressed up as video game characters!
what an event

finalark

SNORLAX
I'm hoping to see very little or nothing on Kinect this year. That's probably unreasonable but I'm sure nobody cared about the damn PS-Eye rip off.

Same thing for Sony, only replace PS-Eye rip off with Wiimote.

OmegaXXII

most wanted to see:

MGS HD!! Demo
Street Fighter x Tekken
Nintendo Cafe
God of War 4
Super Smash Bros 4
FFXIII-2

sorry F8AL. But the magic number is 4 ;)

Top Bottom