• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E123's Sig Shop

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Do you think you could darken my name and the top right (or the whole)? That would be absolutely perfect. That was fast and nicely done. Thanks!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
New siggy I just wanted to throw out there in celebration of Black Ops being just around the corner.

Experimented with layer blending and forms of making artifical lighting.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Could I request a sig? I'd like it to be of this drawing.

I don't have anything specific in mind, do whatever you think looks best :D

E123Omega

Smash Lord
A drawing? I was praying to god that a request would come up but I really don't know about drawings :|

EDIT: Yea, how about no? The focal's too weird in a position for me to really even do anything.

Please do request something else though :) Just no drawings :|

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Half the sigs in your examples are with drawings. :x

Would you be able to make something out of this?

Unless you mean you want an actual photograph, in which case I don't really have anything in mind :O

SuSa

Banned via Administration
It wasn't the drawing that was so much a problem - as to how bulky it was.

@E123

Might want people to read Part 1 of this tutorial as it covers render selection:
Senthrax

I also suggest reading it if you haven't. :)

Just correcting you, as it wasn't the fact it was a drawing - so much as it was a horrible stock/render choice to work with.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Half the sigs in your examples are with drawings. :x

Would you be able to make something out of this?

Unless you mean you want an actual photograph, in which case I don't really have anything in mind :O
What SuSa said :]. I'll whip somethin up in a bit.

It wasn't the drawing that was so much a problem - as to how bulky it was.

@E123

Might want people to read Part 1 of this tutorial as it covers render selection:
Senthrax

I also suggest reading it if you haven't. :)

Just correcting you, as it wasn't the fact it was a drawing - so much as it was a horrible stock/render choice to work with.
I'd like to meet the person who could make something decent with that thing :0

Thanks alot. :)

E123Omega

Smash Lord
global-wolf:

Seriously, I spent nearly 50 minutes whipping this up. That's what I get for trying to be radicially different. Hope you like it.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
It looks really good :D Thank you so much for spending your time on it!

Do you mind if I change the tint of the sig a little bit? I like the background but the whole effect is very bright.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
It looks really good :D Thank you so much for spending your time on it!

Do you mind if I change the tint of the sig a little bit? I like the background but the whole effect is very bright.
Just wanted to do something radicially different since there have been very little requests.

I don't mind it but I understand why you would think so. Heh, I'm not even sure how I would lower the brightness. The only reason I made it like that is so that the colors match the colors of the render.

Sorry about that, but I'm liking how it came out. Gonna put it on the first page.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm guessing the background is a different layer than Ash. So you should be able to select the bg layer, go to Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation and lower the saturation setting.

Or if you meant actual the Brightness... do the same but go to Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast I guess, but since it's a solid color layer it'll probably have pretty much the same effect.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Hello, I would like to request a signature. It's weird because the last time I visited Smashboards, artists were complaining they had too many requests

Images to use:
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/225414.jpg
or
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/225416.jpg
Preferably the former

Colors:
Light blue (think Blue TL). Your Silly Kyle Peach signature is a good example of this, it's very bright, though you can still make out the tinge of pink

Text:
"Waterfall" I'd prefer it not be in a serif font but do whatever looks best, I won't complain

Additional Notes:
- Make sure it's not too noisy.
- If you feel you need more requests, make an avatar with the image you didn't use. Keep the theme the same.

Thanks in advance

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hello, I would like to request a signature. It's weird because the last time I visited Smashboards, artists were complaining they had too many requests
Those were the days :)

One of the few times I actually bothered to attempt to make the render correspond with the lighting effects I made. I like it. Sorry if I made it quite a bit noisy, I got a little carried away and forgot you didn't want that. :(
I don't know what exactly to remove in order it to make it less noisy at this point :|

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I like it a lot! :bee: The noise isn't as bad as it could be, and I think it looks nice.

The text is a tad hard to read, do you think you could enlarge it/lessen that blur trail thing?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So i tried just putting an img from google for my sig but the whole pic doesn't come out :(

So because of that I came here hoping you could help me out with a sig. Heres the img I'd like
http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/bge/Cesar Millan.jpg

I'd like some text inserted in the top left corner spot. As for the color, I'd like to say white but I'm not sure if that will show up in the white cloudy area. Anything that is visible and aesthetically pleasing works for the most part. Oh and also id like the PETCO advertisement deleted in the pic.

Text:

Cesar Millan
The Dog Whisperer
"Don't reason with it, don't argue with it, just dominate it!"

Size: I'm not really sure since I don't really make sigs. A suitable sig that will make the whole pic come out on smashboards I suppose.

Thanks

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
So i tried just putting an img from google for my sig but the whole pic doesn't come out :(
Yeah, the vertical limit for sigs on Smashboards is 125 pixels :\

The only way to get the entire thing to show up in your sig is to really shrink it down, in which case it might not look so great.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I have a request for a sig, if I may...

Here's the pic:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/black%20lagoon/Kurosukorosu/Favorites/AnimePaperwallpapers_Black-Lagoon_A.jpg?o=137

You can do with it what you will. Just make it look really cool, I guess. I'll put my trust in you. Oh, and you think you can display my name as "Sol Diviner" instead of "soldiviner"? I plan on changing my username to "Sol Diviner" next month when I buy a premium. XD

If you're unable to do so, then I can understand. I'll still thank you for your time anyway.

EDIT: I forgot to mention: it'd be nice if my name was made noticable too. Not too large to overtake the main visual point of the image, but just large and noticable enough for the name to be seen. If you feel it may hurt the sig aesthetically, then feel free to do what you wish with the name. :3

Ugg

Smash Champion
Hi!

First off, amazing work.

I'd like a signature using this render: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/games/ssbb/characters/iceclimbers.png

Lemme know if there's a problem with that one.

Preferably 350x125, but you can change the width however you'd like. I want 125 px height, however.

I want it to say "Ugg" somewhere on it, not too small of writing, please. I like the font you use on your signatures in the OP.

And lastly, I'd like a thin black border of equal lengths around all edges.

That's all! Don't wanna put too many restrictions on your creativity.

Thanks!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Gonna request in here since I think I requested to Susa's shop a bit too late since he hasn't seem to have checked it since monday.
150x150
http://i53.tinypic.com/1586yhd.jpg Gigigiaru
Or http://i.imgur.com/f0I17.png Fuiijiro
Whichever looks good to you in 150x150 format.
Color Scheme: An Icy Steel feel to it with maybe a bit of the colors for the pokemon into the Background
Text: None

Ugg

Smash Champion
Hi!

First off, amazing work.

I'd like a signature using this render: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/games/ssbb/characters/iceclimbers.png If you can, only use the blue climber and filter out the one in the back. Preferred, but not a must.

Lemme know if there's a problem with that one.

Preferably 350x125, but you can change the width however you'd like. I want 125 px height, however.

I want it to say "Ugg" somewhere on it, not too small of writing, please. I like the font you use on your signatures in the OP.

And lastly, I'd like a thin black border of equal lengths around all edges.

That's all! Don't wanna put too many restrictions on your creativity.

Thanks!
Edited using new render. <3

Top Bottom