• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E.v.i.l.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
This thread is dedicated to discussion of committing deeds of great evil, so that we may stop the forces of the Texas Power-Walker Rangers once and for all. For far too long have we (and our henchmen) suffered under the generally enforcable rules of "being polite" and "The Golden Rule." That rule is NOT made of gold, so don't even bother trying to fathom why it was called so.

So, the great King Metasagatfox, has granted us a thread for organized acts of pure evil, so long as we discuss what falls under the criterion of it:

We cannot discuss:
Sex
Drugs
Killing
Stealing
Stalking
Assault (especially Star Fox: Assault)
Religion
or Terrorism

for these subjects are so puny and insignificant to true E.V.I.L.'s standards that I don't even know why I felt I had to type them.

Now since this thread must be ABSOLUTELY SECRET to the forces of good, I will hide this thread inside Tope's beard. If you wish to post on this thread, I'm afraid you may not do so, as posting will alert moderators to our presence and, although most of them are pure evil, some may be on the opposite side of the spectrum and they will throw a sponge at you. You may, however, leave words inside a rectangular box underneath each consecutive rectangular box, and then click on "Submit Rectangular Box", which I have ingeniously disguised as "Submit Reply".

If you have committed great enough deeds of evil, you may be considered for being a part of E.V.I.L. and will have your own "Invisible, Unfeelable, Ring of EVIL!" transmitted to you by Tiger Waves.

Now, go forth, and EVIL!

Members:

Zero_Gamer
Dr. Peepee
LoZR
Tope
Cactuar
Tom the Name Changer
Stongers
Ace
(My **** in a) Hungrybox
Smith
Polmex23
Ph00tbag
Ragnar0k
Dark Sonic
Leafgreen23
Lord Karn
Mike G

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I remember when PP stole a cup.

I consider that the most EVIL act any human has ever committed on this Earth.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Why im I not on the list?

Im a ****im Wetback I do evil **** all the time.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm going to try my ****edest to infinite Stongers at Mission Impossibill.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I brought The Man over to my house and he had a talk with my lil bro.

he had to wake up my bro first..

Top Bottom