• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duy's Awesome Basement Tournaments (Mississauga, ON)

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
lol JL i just talked to ambrose hes not going how r u getting here then :p

Cyan_

Smash Lord
JL, bus to Anth0ny's house (which is like 15 mins from York U) then his parents can drive all 4 of us. Me, Joe, Anth, and you.

Well, depends if Anth and his parents are okay with that.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
KingAce, wanna team? GW+MK ***** too hard.

EDIT: k, he agreed. Our team name: The Better Asian Sensations.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Hmmm...Depending on how much studying I've done for my final exam on may 31st, I'll come. and yes, I can be hardcore sometimes and risk studying for smash LOL. We'll see.

Wait....I haven't looked at the boards in a while and now I think you guys are referring to this saturday ( the 23rd) In which I am working both sat and sun. **** life.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Is this set in stone? Like is this gonna happen for sure this Saturday?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ill be coming if this happens. GI u have to comeeeee!!!!!! o wait brose isnt going is he...

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
ok guys Duys biweekly this saturday is a go 2-5 dbls 5-6 food break 6-whenever singles/draft crews

Gichan

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be able to if it is this saturday, I'm working again. Next sat I would, oh well.

and I would still go, I can bus it. Just gotta get use to the bus again.

God dammit! Just read the **** post by dimmy, gayness.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
btw anyone interested in running poker after the tourney haha also, now that this is set, who can bring tvs and setups they are gonna be needed, duy has like 4 tvs we're gonna need setups. Thanks mikey for bringing 2 more tvs =)

P.S. JL Danny is coming and bringing sf4 so you better come rematch your dhalsim against my ryu haha.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
btw anyone interested in running poker after the tourney haha also, now that this is set, who can bring tvs and setups they are gonna be needed, duy has like 4 tvs we're gonna need setups. Thanks mikey for bringing 2 more tvs =)

P.S. JL Danny is coming and bringing sf4 so you better come rematch your dhalsim against my ryu haha.
Big 2 anyone? Viet style :laugh:

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys a lil miscommunication between me and duy, his biweekly will be on SUNDAY not saturday apparently he has a life and has plans on saturday haha. Will you all still be able to make it for sunday?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Vaughan can probably still make it. Just gotta do hw a day earlier. :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
Look, if it is on the sunday I'll try to make it to this. I start at 9am, and this thing starts at 6pm. We'll see...I gotta show up, people need to get owned, coughdannycough

KingAce

Smash Ace
silverdoc lets do that mm we were gonna do at pownz since i cudnt make it to that

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Ambrose and JL aren't coming to this.

I thought you were teaming with Hype?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
MK vs wario 1$ nick
Mk vs snake 1$ phil and danny
Mk dittos 1$ phil and doc
fox vs samus 1$ carter
d3 vs mk 1$ mike

any of you guys down to do these at this?im not sure if im forgetting any,so ill just keep adding them to that list

Cyan_

Smash Lord
ohhhh anyone wanna do some $2 MMs?

danny?
doc?
nickam?
anyone?

Top Bottom