• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Durango CO / Farmington NM Area - Monthly Smash Tourneys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
fox player was pistachio

you had another tourney last night whats up with that that is gay.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
sorry guys for having to cut it short....but sleep is a necessity on weekdays.

Thanks to all that showed. Glad you guys could come and play.

NOTE: Someone I believe has taken probably by mistake my clear neon controller...I would really appreciate it if someone would return it to me. I know pistachio was playing with it for most of the night....but I don't know how to contact him :(

ANOTHER NOTE: I have an orange controller and a black controller that were left behind last night. I believe the black one is Pugboy's, but the orange is a mistery.

well anyways....congratz DUHA for winning the main tourny. And awesome shines nin9 (send me a copy of that ganon fight plz). Thanks Darth for the Pepsi.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
you had another tourney last night whats up with that that is gay.
ya, why the second one was ranked kinda confuses me too.

we didn't even finish it, nin9 just sorta assumed that he would have won, which is not really fair as he was playing poorly enough that Chris would have at least had a chance to beat him.

and i was told at the beginning of it that it was just for fun.

and for some reason nin9 said the points some of us got wont count or something.

if we are going to rank tournaments, they should be consistent and evenly fair to all.
there will be plenty of more biweeklys to attend for others to get in the rankings, i dont think Chris or anyone else is going to lose any sleep because they arnt on the rankings over spring break.

but whatever. once textbook visits the forums again he will prob give you authority to edit the first page, where the rankings will be official, anyways

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ok cool we will just omit the final tourney you guys played then, then i will set up rules on the first page about the rankings and points and things like that. IT is stupid to have two point tourneys in the same night that is really dumb IMO

1st tourney
nin9- 10 points
Zenjamin- 7 points
Duha- 5 points
Ryu- 3 points
buz - 2 points

2nd tourney
1 Duha 10pts
2 NIN9 7pts
3 Zenjamin 5pts
4 Ryu 3pts
5 Johnnylaw505 2pts

1pt:
BUZ
BBQ
Darth
Pugboy
pistachio

Overall:
1 NIN9 17
2 Duha 15
3 Zenjamin 12
4 Ryu 6
5 BUZ 3
6 Johnnylaw505 2
7 BBQ 1
7 Pugboy 1
7 Darth 1
7 Terror Hawk 1
7 Phillip 1
7 Pistachio 1

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
hey do any of you know how to get ahold of BBQ.....lol I found his wallet and I don't have his number.

Yeah I agree with you guys...that last tourny last night didn't finish and was really just for fun.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
thanks duha!!

he knows I have his wallet now :)

Edit: Ok I pulled the black hole off my camera....9 you want the footage? Duha if you want it too PM me your email address or something and I will send it to you....same for you zen and ryu.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
First page is updated, let me know if you need any other changes done. BTW I have a new main now that in on par if not better than my link, yay! I will be using him in the tournament this saturday after I pick up gwen. :D

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol i have a new main too you will never know either :) and is there no way you can give me control of the first page?

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Duha, lets have a match with our new mains ^_^ and how do I go about giving you edit permission?

Gwen, Im just confirming and Ill call you later if you dont post, but 4:30 at the mcallen airport tomarrow (saturday the 3rd) right?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It is Captain Falcon, because I moonwalked, huh?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol no it is not C.falcon that is my worst chachter in the game. I don't know how to do that textbook but zenj said it was possible i think.

Ryuichi

Smash Rookie
Hey Peeps. Question. What is the deal with the Farmington tournament? Are we car pooling? Everyone for themselves? Or what? Just wondering, sense it is slowly creeping up on us. Plus, I don't get any practice until I am with you guys. So... I am SOL till the next Tourney. Sure, practice against bots it something to do... but... it's not the best to practice with.

bombshelboy

Smash Cadet
Hey guys...this is the Assistant Manager over at the PnT...I'm just letting you all know that James, the manager, said that all the employees could play in the tournament as well...just we can't win anything...so I look forward to getting some good battles going against you guys. If I win will someone hook up a random cookie? :D

Duha

Smash Journeyman
martin we will proabally have to take two cars down there and we will split gas cost up between everyone.

Martin just try to watch videos and play lvl 1 cpu's to work on what moves you need to do at what %.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
martin how far do you have to drive to get on FLC campus cuz you can come more then once a week if you want to get better.

Ryuichi

Smash Rookie
Maybe about 15 to 20 minutes. Depending on traffic. I have been watching some videos... Nothing to fancy. Just perfect timing on the moves and L canceling, which I am working on at the moment.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
lucky lol :p

I will be free around 4pm....some one let me know where we are chilling plz...call me

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
marcel is in durango. you should come to aroura again duha or any other durango people.
where you get your info at erg. haha. however your fox/shines do own.

I think all of you should just come to Texas.
will do. home for good after this term.

lucky lol :p

I will be free around 4pm....some one let me know where we are chilling plz...call me
"i just want LAND!" cant allow it. marths cheap sword is too good.

but that was just cutscenes the one i showed had gameplay footage
FF sucks. cloud sucks. you sucks.

Maybe about 15 to 20 minutes. Depending on traffic. I have been watching some videos... Nothing to fancy. Just perfect timing on the moves and L canceling, which I am working on at the moment.
head on up to FLC friday! and saturday! and dont forget farmington tourny on sunday. we will be leaving at like 10 in the morning.

JAMES & PAUL: come play with us sometime this weekend. we enjoy having more people. makes things 100x better. please?

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, my dad is in town visiting from Arizona so I won't be able to smash on Friday unfortunately. Maybe we can do something Saturday? Let me know.

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I have a favor to ask. Can you all bring as many copies of Smash as you have to the tournament tomorrow? We have 3 copies here, but we need 6. Also, don't forget that I'll give you all free entry if you bring your own controllers.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
we will bring our copies and controllers.
you are welcome to join us for some smash at 4 as well.
someone should call martin and andy.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hey guys, what be happenin'?

Could I get some details for the March 18th tournament? Like, pronto. My friends and I are trying to come, but it is hazy. If we had the details it would be a great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom