• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

archer.

Smash Lord
Craig still beat my *** though. Twice. Still, good stuff all around at this tourney.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its craig lol no harm there. dudes too good.

its nice seeing all the UNC peeps ****** face though. i cant wait for steves tourney haha

*CT*

Smash Lord
its craig lol no harm there. dudes too good.

its nice seeing all the UNC peeps ****** face though. i cant wait for steves tourney haha
Bah still wondering if I want to go to that or not x.x dont feel like traveling that distance twice in two weekends.

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right.

On a side note, my Link can beat your Link. :awesome:

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
1. Kadaj
2. Arch
3. Stock
4. Vice
5. Ben
5. H1N1
7. Uncle
7. ZeldaRox
9. R
9. Gooey
9. Gaga
9. RyutsNoir
13. Killanator
13. Pie
13. Timmy

These are the results with the blanks filled in, I think

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
All I can say about this is; im gonna get you stockfield. Just wait until I whip out a fox against you

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
last tourney i tried to scare stockfield to a different character by picking IC's but he just stayed snake. failed.
stockfield is mindgaming me. i need a set of 5 against him to figure out who to use.

Top Bottom