• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

Nymph, you have 2 minutes to tell me what ZB has done.
Matches our train of thoughts to uncanny levels and we feel they are on the same length of us. They have scum-hunted on GLG and also gave opinions on Soupa/Ryker which we agreed to.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
it wasn't even aggro, all i did was say stop being annoying, made a little case to PFP, was happy with the response i was given and that they are actually giving a legit response rather then fluff.
mah bad, 'little case.'

#HBC | ѕoup

also gave opinions on Soupa/Ryker which we agreed to.
ZB has me as null, you have me as scum, 'sup with that.

We weren't talking about your case but your overall attack.
then talk about it, your whole suspicion on me is that my attack on PFP was fake, explain how instead of just saying it was.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Matches our train of thoughts to uncanny levels and we feel they are on the same length of us. They have scum-hunted on GLG and also gave opinions on Soupa/Ryker which we agreed to.
So, something that won't stick on GLG and a sideshow commentary on what's going on. When asked for reads, he dodges. He's still dodging. I don't care if he's confident in his reads or not. He's not putting them out there.

TSN said:
Wait, you only care that he pushed? You admit to overexaggerating things? And you also are playing the "Look at me!" card which we have a disdain for.
Repeat me twice and say something that doesn't apply.

TSN said:
The more you talk, the more you are worth mentioning. Soupa pushed the hardest and was seeming fake as we and others have stated. Your defense of Soupa it seems to be trying to get more attention onto you. Why?
Then do it. There is no defense of Soup. There is an attack aimed at you. There is something you are treating as a scum tell that two players have done and you ignore one instance, say the player isn't worth mentioning, then you jump the weaker player of the two.

And no, I'm not degrading your argument because you pushed Soup. I'm degrading your argument because you ignored the same null tell from another player making your push look completely and totally opportunistic.

#HBC | ѕoup

AW said:
Vote: PFP

Probably old news by now, but his first few posts were smelly. RVS is cool and all, but unvoting just because Ryker says something about prolonging RVS does not look good. Then, getting super defensive about it afterwards continues to not look good. PFP also seemed to be trying really hard to fit in with RVS phase. His justification after his GLG vote reeks of scum.
^

while AW is in fact voting PFP, i just don't PFP being legit scummy to me anymore, i know, paradox, but call it TvT if you will, PFP has indeed done some scummy **** but:

PFP said:
Well, can't really defend against this anymore than I have. Just read the reasoning why we unvoted again. I really don't think it was super defensive. Joey often talks in exaggerations.

Also yes, this is a hydra john.
they really can't, however, the excuse of exaggerations worries me (noted they said it was a john), i'm trying to condense with their outburst i agree more with AW or PFP but i see both sides of the argument and therefore i have them both jointed as town until i see something more from them OR they start attacking or defending each-other.

So, something that won't stick on GLG and a sideshow commentary on what's going on. When asked for reads, he dodges. He's still dodging. I don't care if he's confident in his reads or not. He's not putting them out there.
What a bold-faced lie.

Unvote
Vote: Ryker

Let's go duder.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The points made against soup from what I've seen are(at least when I started this post) "he was too agro in the beginning but now he stopped" which I don't see why that is scum since there isn't really anything that happened yet that would make it reasonable to go full out scum. Although I don't really get is 108 because he says that zacblock didn't something tahts a null read that makes him town.
I like that even though it's a parrot.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What a bold-faced lie.

Unvote
Vote: Ryker

Let's go duder.
Herp and derp. What do you want to "go" about? I've pointed out what I think is wrong with you. You are voting me because I called you out on a double standard and because I think TBlock shouldn't be on anyone's town list?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Classy Raptor is now officially part of the game

PeopleFacePunch [2] - Classy Raptor, Asid Wash
~The Savage Nymph~ [1] - DatHydra
giraffelasergun [1] - ZacBlock
Soupamario [2] - PeopleFacePunch, Ryker
Ryker [1] - ~The Savage Nynph~

Not voting: giraffelasergun, Soupamario

Not in the slightest Ryker. It's the way you are misconstruing things that is making me not like you at all.

You strawmanned us a lot in your 137.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Ryker, we are getting caught up over SEMANTICS. Let me reword my post then:

I said leaning scum on GLG, leaning town on TSN. I could exaggerate like you do and say scum and town respectively, but I don't have nearly enough information to actually be that confident. If I had Soup leaning one way, I would say so. He's completely unknown to me right now.

AW/Chaco/DH haven't given us **** to work with.

Ryker - leaning scum; the pressure you're applying is not as logical as I'm used to seeing from you; I'll elaborate after you respond to TSN's last post
PFP - was leaning slightly town, but recent posts (most notably the last one I quoted) I'd like to see explained

:squirtle:
vvv

Reads (not in order):
Town: TSN, PFP
Scum: GLG, Ryker
Null: Soup

Haven't done anything: AW, CR, DH
Happy?

Your push on TSN is off. You keep drilling that he should have attacked you as well as Soup because you also pushed PFP. You are implying that both you and Soup treated PFP the same way, and are ignoring the fact that TSN has brought up other aspects of Soup's behaviour (the unvote, for example). You are misrepresenting TSN's push, and trying to paint him as scum for it.

Is TSN your top pick for toDay? Would you be fine with lynching him right now?

#HBC | ѕoup

is this the J part speaking? that's the J part speaking.

goddamnit J, how come you always feel if someone doesn't agree with your case or finds something wrong with it, it's "miscontruting."

is this the J part speaking? that's the J part speaking.

goddamnit J, how come you always feel if someone doesn't agree with your case or finds something wrong with it, it's "miscontruting."
If we said it was both of us posting, what would you say then?

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
GLG said:
The points made against soup from what I've seen are(at least when I started this post) "he was too agro in the beginning but now he stopped" which I don't see why that is scum since there isn't really anything that happened yet that would make it reasonable to go full out scum. Although I don't really get is 108 because he says that zacblock didn't something tahts a null read that makes him town.
You LIKE this post? What is there to like about it? Anyone can see that 108 makes little sense.

Is this not dodging giving a read? What has GLG done all game? Defends himself, then pops in to say stuff like "i don't think he's scum...". Find me where GLG has offered his stances. And when you can't, tell me why you're not on his case for it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, I'm not happy. Those reads had to be dragged out.

Your push on TSN is off. You keep drilling that he should have attacked you as well as Soup because you also pushed PFP. You are implying that both you and Soup treated PFP the same way, and are ignoring the fact that TSN has brought up other aspects of Soup's behaviour (the unvote, for example). You are misrepresenting TSN's push, and trying to paint him as scum for it.

Is TSN your top pick for toDay? Would you be fine with lynching him right now?

I'm not talking about other aspects of Soup's play. Talking about all the aspects of Soup's play, I'm voting him. I'm talking about the part that was originally the core of the argument.

TSN is not my top pick for the day. If I could shoot him right now, I would.

Is that scummy?

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
No they didn't. The reads were always there. I just had to state them super explicitly for you to even see them.

You said TSN should attack you as well as Soup for pushing PFP. TSN said there were factors OTHER than the initial push that made them target Soup over you. You continue to ask why TSN didn't attack you.

TSN not being your play right now is not scummy at the moment. If you're talking about the shooting, that's a null.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Eh... let me rephrase that post:

No they didn't. The reads were always there. I just had to state them super explicitly for you to even see them.

You said TSN should attack you as well as Soup for pushing PFP. TSN said there were factors OTHER than the initial push that made them target Soup over you. You continue to claim TSN is scummy for not attacking you as well. That's the problem I see with the push.

TSN not being your top pick right now is not scummy at the moment. If you're talking about the shooting, that's a null.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
GLG said:
@CR/DH/AW: When you get here and get caught up, I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on these posts. What does it say about both players?

Thanks.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Hello thread!

After reading the thread, WL and I feel pretty much like this, possibly as a result from mafia burnout:

@CR/DH/AW: When you get here and get caught up, I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on these posts. What does it say about both players?

Thanks.

Something we can directly respond to!

I personally don't think GLG and Ryker are scum together, if that's what you're getting at.
WL's being too lazy to give me reads right now, so I'll just say that looking at GLG's few posts, he hasn't given much besides (from what I gather) thinking that PFP is scummy. It would be hypocritical for us to say he's scummy at this point, since I don't think we've done a whole lot yet either :awesome:

@Soup: if you could dayvig one person right be, who would it be?

sorry for not posting much, my mind's kind of blank right now.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Catching up with this a little bit at a time.

Not sure I understand the motivation behind this, PFP. Why does it seem like you are inviting pressure, when it's clear Soup doesn't have much more to say? Is there a question of yours he didn't answer?

Does it seem like I'm inviting pressure? I'm not, so sorry if I made it sound that way. Basically, I was just wierded out that Soup just dropped everything. I wasn't really expecting it, hench the "*shrug* okay" part.

Not saying I think that's scummy though, perhaps a little anti-town, because his discussion was linear, but definitely not scummy. I take it as null.

So? I really don't care at all about the content of his push. I care that he pushed at all. I didn't push him for anything that would stick. I exaggerated tells. You didn't jump me. You jumped Soup.

It's not a ploy. It's a fact. I pushed PFP for nothing and you jumped Soup. You still stand on me not being worth mentioning. Why?

Making this a martyr makes no sense. You're trying to degrade my argument without addressing it by putting it in quotation marks and adding the word ploy at the end. You have YET to explain why my fake push is not an equal offense to Soup's supposedly fake push.
This is iffy. Can you really push TSN off of what they didn't do? A lot of the time people push certain people even and not not others, even though they have done the same thing, more or less.

Also, from the context of what happened earlier, I can see why TSN didn't push you. From how Soup pushed, I can definitely see why they were call out Soup over you.

Soup said:
Nowhere, but that's what i'm assuming, i don't really see anything else wrong with your play.
>.>

Don't assume things.
Except tunneling is always a scum tell. You offer a scum-tell that you say isn't one. You put forward a null tell and then you say he's town.

Unvote Vote Soup

Questions still stand wrt your double standard, Nymph.
Ryker, earlier you stated that you didn't like the attack on Soup from TSN, and that it made you think about putting Soup on you're scum list. However, now you're attacking Soup yourself, so this seems contradictory. If you had to pick right now out of Soup or TSN to lynch, who would you pick?

Soup said:
they really can't, however, the excuse of exaggerations worries me (noted they said it was a john), i'm trying to condense with their outburst i agree more with AW or PFP but i see both sides of the argument and therefore i have them both jointed as town until i see something more from them OR they start attacking or defending each-other.
Well, it's the simple truth. I know that it's unprovable, but it's what happened. For most people, what Joey did would be an exaggeration, but Joey just often times uses strong language.

This was a hydra john either way with or without me calling out with it.

---

Soup, the one thing I think you're going have to work on is communication. A lot of the time you're popping in with new material out of nowhere (like the reason you have AW and me listed as town).

@Glg: Any new thoughts? What do you think of TSN?

Gotta go for now, be back later.

#HBC | ѕoup

@PFP

i communicate when i feel i need to communicate, i usually only out a case if i feel strong about this person, or i feel the need to out one.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Because it makes no sense. Soup is always pushing and I don't know why you fault him for it. Then you push Soup on it instead of me. You don't even mention me, nor do you mention Asid Wash. Instead you stay on the weaker player. Why is that?
Since when do you mechanically scumhunt?

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Ryker will always, and forever, be null.
No he won't, get better.

That wasn't my intention to make a case, i have said that.

That's never my style, when do you ever see me asking questions? i consider them mundane.

i'll ask you a question then nymph to please you, why are you concerned of the speed this is going? does it really matter or do you need something to start bs with?

Reads:

Town -
ZacBlock
Asid Wash
PFP

Null -
GLG
Ryker
TSN
DH

Scum -
none so far, but any of those nulls can come down here any second, but that also goes for moving up to a town list.
This is trash. All of it. No scum reads, yet a bunch of town reads? Why do you want Ryker at null so much? And you don't ask questions? What? WHAT?

Garbage.

Top Bottom