• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Ryker your stupidity made me punch myself in the face.

Not really it made me punch someone else in the face instead.

GLG because they're the easier to read of course!

Unvote

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Point still stands. That unvote with absolutely no reason or follow-up doesn't help your case. Stop waiting to see how the town is going to react this phase.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Point still stands. That unvote with absolutely no reason or follow-up doesn't help your case. Stop waiting to see how the town is going to react this phase.
You're acting like accusing people for jokes will get you any farther in the game or help you find scum.

Wouldn't it make more sense to randomly get rid of the people that are difficult to read instead of the ones who you can easily read?
Thats the point. It's to show that it was an RVS vote :facepalm:.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
PFP, why are you acting like:

Seriously, i wouldn't mind a vote on you too, i have not a clue what the **** you are doing but it is making me angry.

vote: PeopleFacePunch

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
I'm not accusing you of jokes. I'm accusing you of actively remaining in RVS.
I'm sorry that our first few posts in the thread were RVS? Why should we not be a part of RVS? Since thats pretty much what you're saying. Are you possibly mad that we changed our RVS vote since we voted someone that was going to be in a hydra for not being in a hydra? If thats the case, then sorry to disappoint you, but thats not going to help town at all.

PFP, why are you acting like:

Seriously, i wouldn't mind a vote on you too, i have not a clue what the **** you are doing but it is making me angry.

vote: PeopleFacePunch
:facepalm:

Any reasons? I can call people stupid too! That means I vote them, right? That also is a great explanation for voting them, right?

Seems like you're just trying to jump on a wagon that has some form of progress.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Chaco

Lynch all non hydras. Come on guys we have the numbers to do it.

Lets start with the saltiest one of the bunch.
Ah okay then.

unvote vote GLG

Onto the inevitably most inactive then!
GLG if you're named like a hydra, then why aren't you in one?

So scummy!
this is ****ing stupid is what i'm saying, why did you feel the need to flip your RVS vote in a matter of seconds, and for dumb reasons at that, yes, this is indeed RVS, however:

Ryker your stupidity made me punch myself in the face.

Not really it made me punch someone else in the face instead.

GLG because they're the easier to read of course!

Unvote
then you unvote? you did this in a matter of minutes, i know this is RVS but as ryker stated it most of the stuff you have done is unessecary and aggravating.

Seems like you're just trying to jump on a wagon that has some form of progress.
>2 votes
>form of progress

lovin' my vote here right now

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Ryker feels town. Moving us out of RVS beautifully <3

PFP is annoying but probably leaning town. His defense is too stupid not to be sincere.

Now, jump me for my reads.

vote: giraffelasergun

Directed posts but no vote? You gonna be commiting to stuff this game?

:squirtle:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm sorry that our first few posts in the thread were RVS? Why should we not be a part of RVS? Since thats pretty much what you're saying. Are you possibly mad that we changed our RVS vote since we voted someone that was going to be in a hydra for not being in a hydra? If thats the case, then sorry to disappoint you, but thats not going to help town at all.
The unvote doesn't even sell as RVS. It sells as I put the spotlight on you and then you got disgruntled and changed removed your vote so it wouldn't be anywhere incriminating.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker feels town. Moving us out of RVS beautifully <3

PFP is annoying but probably leaning town. His defense is too stupid not to be sincere.

Now, jump me for my reads.

vote: giraffelasergun

Directed posts but no vote? You gonna be commiting to stuff this game?

Nice buddying.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
I'm not interested in buddying at this point, but looking back at that post you were right to call me out on it. The <3 was only talking about the move from RVS.

Soup is meh... not liking his 48 (overly aggressive, strong stance that almost feels faked), but it's not completely unlike what I've seen from townSoup.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
this is ****ing stupid is what i'm saying, why did you feel the need to flip your RVS vote in a matter of seconds, and for dumb reasons at that, yes, this is indeed RVS, however:

then you unvote? you did this in a matter of minutes, i know this is RVS but as ryker stated it most of the stuff you have done is unessecary and aggravating.

>2 votes
>form of progress

lovin' my vote here right now
Yes... Voting him because we didn't think he was hydra'd (Our only reason), and unvoting him afterwards because he was in a hydra (defeats our only reason for voting him) is totally dumb. Okay.

Unvoting GLG because it was an RVS vote and we apparently aren't in RVS anymore, if that's not obvious.

The unvote doesn't even sell as RVS. It sells as I put the spotlight on you and then you got disgruntled and changed removed your vote so it wouldn't be anywhere incriminating.
What? All you said was that we were staying in RVS, so since we're apparently out of RVS, because you're calling us being in RVS a bad thing, we removed our vote. It's really that simple.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup is meh... not liking his 48 (overly aggressive, strong stance that almost feels faked), but it's not completely unlike what I've seen from townSoup.

that's not a strong stance at all, that's just me expressing my anger, there is a difference. PFP is a good vote for his shenanigans and maybe he will be less..shenaniganny.

that's not even a word, but yknow.

Unvoting GLG because it was an RVS vote and we apparently aren't in RVS anymore, if that's not obvious.
chaco was an RVS vote, GLG was an RVS vote. why did you feel that we weren't in RVS afterwards? was it because of ryker?

you sounded very intimidated by ryker.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Ryker, the problem with what you pointed out about our post is that it could of been applied to anyone. At that point in time, you could of picked up anyone and say that they were prolonging the RVS. I think you just picked the most recent poster, had someone else posted before us, they probably would of done the same. Of course, since they have just as much change as being scum as us, it isn't really indicative alignment.
Does it really make you angry? That isn't a very goo reason to be angry imo.

#HBC | ѕoup

yes, it does.

there's no need to flip like that in RVS.

#HBC | ѕoup

i'm not implying that, i'm implying it's unnecessary, and what ryker has said.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
PeopleFacePunch [3] - Chaco, Ryker, Soupamario
ZacBlock [1] - ~The Savage Nynph~
~The Savage Nymph~ [1] - DatHydra
giraffelasergun [1] - ZacBlock

Not voting: Asid Wash, giraffelasergun, PeopleFacePunch

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
The posts I'm looking at aren't RVS. They're the transition out of RVS.

What is your stance on PFP now then? Did you actually find his actions suspicious?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
The posts I'm looking at aren't RVS. They're the transition out of RVS.

What is your stance on PFP now then? Did you actually find his actions suspicious?

When he was rvsing he was being stupid and i'm going to assume he was being stupid fortehlulz but since rvs its been rather annoying. His response to soup's vote doesn't read like a defense but more of a subtle counter attack and was more of a way to make soup look scummier. I don't understand why you think his defense makes him town.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
You seem to hate RVS, yet you encourage it with 43?

In response to your 62, I'm wondering why you think voting PFP in 43 would be contributing to RVS?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
You seem to hate RVS, yet you encourage it with 43?

In response to your 62, I'm wondering why you think voting PFP in 43 would be contributing to RVS?

I wasn't encouraging it in 43, I was questioning PFP's absurdly dumb logic.

It would be contributing to rvs because i'd be responding to an rvs vote with another dumb vote.

@Asid: I don't particurally find it helpful to make a random vote in a game after a certain point in time that varies from game to game.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
i'm not implying that, i'm implying it's unnecessary, and what ryker has said.
What do you suggest we do then? It was unnecessary, true, but it's only RVS. You don't need to be so antagonistic about it.

GLG said:
When he was rvsing he was being stupid and i'm going to assume he was being stupid fortehlulz but since rvs its been rather annoying. His response to soup's vote doesn't read like a defense but more of a subtle counter attack and was more of a way to make soup look scummier. I don't understand why you think his defense makes him town.
Which part reads like a "subtle counter attack" to you?
>.> thanks I guess

chaco was an RVS vote, GLG was an RVS vote. why did you feel that we weren't in RVS afterwards? was it because of ryker?

you sounded very intimidated by ryker.
Yes to the first part. Joey unvoted GLG because GLG was merely a RVS vote. Ryker's accusation of us "unnecessarily extending the RVS" implied that the RVS was over, or at the very least we were moving out of it, and because of that there will be no reason to keep the RVS vote.

No to the second part. If anyone said what he said it would of also still implied an end to the RVS. Idk what you're getting at with that statement.
Agree with this. However, even if soup is known for being aggressive him being "angry" over what we done doesn't really ring a bell of truth, just because it's just a small thing to get angry over.

vote Soup

Soup I await your response.

#HBC | ѕoup

What do you suggest we do then? It was unnecessary, true, but it's only RVS. You don't need to be so antagonistic about it.
this whole argument is you defending yourself, if you believe it was unnecessary then there is no point for this argument.

Yes to the first part. Joey unvoted GLG because GLG was merely a RVS vote. Ryker's accusation of us "unnecessarily extending the RVS" implied that the RVS was over, or at the very least we were moving out of it, and because of that there will be no reason to keep the RVS vote.

No to the second part. If anyone said what he said it would of also still implied an end to the RVS. Idk what you're getting at with that statement.
Ryker hates RVS, we all know this, ryker just wanted you to stop ****ing around so he gave you something to chew on.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
this whole argument is you defending yourself, if you believe it was unnecessary then there is no point for this argument.
Of course I'm defending myself, you attacked me.

There's definitely a point for this argument. You say what we did was unnecessary, and I agree. However, it was done in a period of the game unnecessary things are for the most part, acceptable. You're getting over what is essentially the equivalent of spilled milk, which just rings weird to me.

Ryker hates RVS, we all know this, ryker just wanted you to stop ****ing around so he gave you something to chew on.[/QUOTE]

Okay. What this have to do with the matter of unvoting though?

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Of course I'm defending myself, you attacked me.

There's definitely a point for this argument. You say what we did was unnecessary, and I agree. However, it was done in a period of the game unnecessary things are for the most part, acceptable. You're getting over what is essentially the equivalent of spilled milk, which just rings weird to me.

Ryker hates RVS, we all know this, ryker just wanted you to stop ****ing around so he gave you something to chew on.
Okay. What this have to do with the matter of unvoting though?
fixed the formatting

#HBC | ѕoup

it is spilled mlik, and you have to clean it up.

so far, you've done enough to stop being a main target for me, hell, i just wanted to see more then what then you were doing.

**** if i know, ask ryker.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
lol you guys are silly

I wasn't encouraging it in 43, I was questioning PFP's absurdly dumb logic.

It would be contributing to rvs because i'd be responding to an rvs vote with another dumb vote.
As soon as you have a reason to vote someone, it's not RVS ;)

You realized it was RVS and that it was done "fortehlulz", yet you feel the need to question his logic? Something doesn't line up.

Anyways, enough of that for now. If your suspicions on PFP weren't enough to warrant a vote, then you've really done nothing this game but defend yourself. Feel like placing a vote on someone now then? Since we're out of RVS and all =P

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
it is spilled mlik, and you have to clean it up.
But to get angry over it?

so far, you've done enough to stop being a main target for me, hell, i just wanted to see more then what then you were doing.

**** if i know, ask ryker.
You were also accusing us of scumminess off of the unvote though, right? So we defended against that. What's you're response to that defense?

unvote

done.
Okay then, so what do you plan to do now?

#HBC | ѕoup

i never stated 'scummy' i stated 'stupid.'

that is my response.

nothing for now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll have the hydra up with Glyph by tonight! Apologies for the delay, I started drinking earlier than expected last night. Haha.

Unvote
Vote: Soupamario

We think that the debate between Soupamario vs. PFP is S/T. Soupa's push seems a bit too overly aggro and over the top (even for him) plus it seemed fake at the time. Now it seems even more fake that he just randomly unvoted PFP and said he doesn't plan on doing anything now that PFP actually refuted him well. We liked this post because it was exactly what we were thinking except the part of it being townSoupish.

Top Bottom