• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote: Soupamario

We think that the debate between Soupamario vs. PFP is S/T. Soupa's push seems a bit too overly aggro and over the top (even for him) plus it seemed fake at the time. Now it seems even more fake that he just randomly unvoted PFP and said he doesn't plan on doing anything now that PFP actually refuted him well. We liked this post because it was exactly what we were thinking except the part of it being townSoupish.
Eww, gross. That ultimatum doesn't sit well with me. Unvote Vote Nymph.

Why are you putting things into TvS so fast? There's not nearly enough information to make such a claim. How is it over the top and how is it fake?

PFP is null. Zacblock is ehhhhhhhhhhhh. Nymph is scum. Asid Wash should be my buddy this game.

Who is in Nymph?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Unvote

We think that the debate between Soupamario vs. PFP is S/T. Soupa's push seems a bit too overly aggro and over the top (even for him) plus it seemed fake at the time. Now it seems even more fake that he just randomly unvoted PFP and said he doesn't plan on doing anything now that PFP actually refuted him well. We liked this post because it was exactly what we were thinking except the part of it being townSoupish.
I beg your pardon, madam.

it wasn't even aggro, all i did was say stop being annoying, made a little case to PFP, was happy with the response i was given and that they are actually giving a legit response rather then fluff.

well no ****, there's nothing else to pressure, Zac looks town, GLG is looking null, Ryker is ryker, DH stopped talking during RVS, and half of the players have yet to post something of merit.

sometimes you have to throw stones at glass houses.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And for the record, Soup is null as well.

I don't like Soup's reads in the above post, though. Not ruling out Nymph vs. Soup as SvS.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
EBWOP: Not that it is necessarily SvS, but if one flips scum, this altercation shouldn't clear the other. Judge them on their own merits.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've noticed that my avatar affects my posting style. This one makes me want to be curt. Really short and blunt. The Patchouli and Paula Polestar avatars I'm using on other sites at the moment make me want to play nicer. This is odd, but interesting.

Eww, gross. That ultimatum doesn't sit well with me. Unvote Vote Nymph.

Why are you putting things into TvS so fast? There's not nearly enough information to make such a claim. How is it over the top and how is it fake?

Who is in Nymph?
We said we thought it looks SvT, not that we say it's definetely TvS. We also explained why it's fake to us because of his sudden drop-off and it was over the top with his aggro level with his responses to PFP.

Gova/J.

I've noticed that my avatar affects my posting style. This one makes me want to be curt. Really short and blunt. The Patchouli and Paula Polestar avatars I'm using on other sites at the moment make me want to play nicer. This is odd, but interesting.
Same.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Which part reads like a "subtle counter attack" to you?
I'
Any reasons? I can call people stupid too! That means I vote them, right? That also is a great explanation for voting them, right?
Seems like you're just trying to jump on a wagon that has some form of progress.
All of this. The top half is a catty sarcastic question that is basically "you're wrong wrong wrong wrong i'm right."

the second part you're just flat out attacking him.

I
You really like this whole cliche thing don't you?

#HBC | ѕoup

hey man, it's a diamond dozen, but it's still a pizza cake.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Unvote

We think that the debate between Soupamario vs. PFP is S/T.
I can't say that with certainty yet.

Soupa's push seems a bit too overly aggro and over the top (even for him) plus it seemed fake at the time. Now it seems even more fake that he just randomly unvoted PFP and said he doesn't plan on doing anything now that PFP actually refuted him well. We liked this post because it was exactly what we were thinking except the part of it being townSoupish.
I agree with the dislike of the unvote, however, I can see Soup's side, and this hydra personally wants to

Vote: PFP

Probably old news by now, but his first few posts were smelly. RVS is cool and all, but unvoting just because Ryker says something about prolonging RVS does not look good. Then, getting super defensive about it afterwards continues to not look good. PFP also seemed to be trying really hard to fit in with RVS phase. His justification after his GLG vote reeks of scum.
Asid Wash should be my buddy this game.
We graciously accept.

We now ask if you want to extend this buddying to DatHydra, assuming they post soon, and their posts look decent. With our powers combined...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsQUcFHF0k

Chaco

Never Logs In
So, I have to wait for Bionic to get me on the exceptions list for making hydras before Glyph and I will both fully be in this game, sincere apologies but this hassle proved to be a set back.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Well, Soup, your pressure on me just kind of, dead ended. *Shrug* Okay

Soup said:
well no ****, there's nothing else to pressure, Zac looks town, GLG is looking null, Ryker is ryker, DH stopped talking during RVS, and half of the players have yet to post something of merit.
What does "Ryker is ryker" mean?

WL said:
Probably old news by now, but his first few posts were smelly. RVS is cool and all, but unvoting just because Ryker says something about prolonging RVS does not look good. Then, getting super defensive about it afterwards continues to not look good.
Well, can't really defend against this anymore than I have. Just read the reasoning why we unvoted again. I really don't think it was super defensive. Joey often talks in exaggerations.

Also yes, this is a hydra john.

PFP also seemed to be trying really hard to fit in with RVS phase. His justification after his GLG vote reeks of scum.
How so?

All of this. The top half is a catty sarcastic question that is basically "you're wrong wrong wrong wrong i'm right."

the second part you're just flat out attacking him.
Oh of course, I forgot we posted that. Well, you're correct. We have attacked Soup before. Sorry about that.

So what do you think? Are we scummy because of that? You seem to imply it. What about the points we and others have raised against Soup? Do they hold merit?

Slow game is slow. We will fix that however.

I beg your pardon, madam.

it wasn't even aggro, all i did was say stop being annoying, made a little case to PFP, was happy with the response i was given and that they are actually giving a legit response rather then fluff.

You were aggro and we didn't like it. Case? We saw no case, but a bad attempt to misconstrue PFP.

Then Soupa, if there's nothing else to pressure, start asking questions. The fact you have nulls and people being inactive and saying there's nothing else to pressure is a bad statement. Take the initiative to actually scum-hunt.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gross, sick nasty.

Don't like Soup push at all. Makes me want to put Soup on my town list.

@Asid Wash - That includes Kuzzy, so yeah sure. Unless of course he comes in and looks like a ****ing moron.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because it makes no sense. Soup is always pushing and I don't know why you fault him for it. Then you push Soup on it instead of me. You don't even mention me, nor do you mention Asid Wash. Instead you stay on the weaker player. Why is that?

His push was haphazardly fake sounding especially with the unvote.

Your not worth mentioning at the current time as a null. Asid Wash only just posted he wants PFP but even then they are agree with our reasoning on Soupa's unvote being grimy.

Don't make this a martyr, "You're attacking the weak player!" ploy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
His push was haphazardly fake sounding especially with the unvote.
So? I really don't care at all about the content of his push. I care that he pushed at all. I didn't push him for anything that would stick. I exaggerated tells. You didn't jump me. You jumped Soup.

Your not worth mentioning at the current time as a null. Asid Wash only just posted he wants PFP but even then they are agree with our reasoning on Soupa's unvote being grimy.

Don't make this a martyr, "You're attacking the weak player!" ploy.
It's not a ploy. It's a fact. I pushed PFP for nothing and you jumped Soup. You still stand on me not being worth mentioning. Why?

Making this a martyr makes no sense. You're trying to degrade my argument without addressing it by putting it in quotation marks and adding the word ploy at the end. You have YET to explain why my fake push is not an equal offense to Soup's supposedly fake push.

#HBC | ѕoup

Slow game is slow. We will fix that however.

You were aggro and we didn't like it. Case? We saw no case, but a bad attempt to misconstrue PFP.

Then Soupa, if there's nothing else to pressure, start asking questions. The fact you have nulls and people being inactive and saying there's nothing else to pressure is a bad statement. Take the initiative to actually scum-hunt.
That wasn't my intention to make a case, i have said that.

That's never my style, when do you ever see me asking questions? i consider them mundane.

i'll ask you a question then nymph to please you, why are you concerned of the speed this is going? does it really matter or do you need something to start bs with?

Reads:

Town -
ZacBlock
Asid Wash
PFP

Null -
GLG
Ryker
TSN
DH

Scum -
none so far, but any of those nulls can come down here any second, but that also goes for moving up to a town list.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
I'll have more to say later. I didn't want to interfere with the conversation.

I stand by my nullSoup read. I didn't see anything in his behaviour that would suggest that he's scum to me (for Soup in particular... would be a scum tell coming from anyone else). TSN is leaning town... I think his case is fine, and that your intense dislike for it is a little odd.

:squirtle:

#HBC | ѕoup

Also, i will say it once, i will say it again:

You don't always have to be doing something, sometimes you can just kick back and relax and then wait for something to happen, you (i'm assuming the J side of the hydra) always need commotion to get your reads, however, I, get my reads through observation and close attention.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yuck, Zacblock town read. Explain that ****.
Tunneling isn't always a scum-tell, ryker, and i'm glad he didn't just jump onto PFP, however, his defense of PFP is null, but nonetheless, he is town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, i will say it once, i will say it again:

You don't always have to be doing something, sometimes you can just kick back and relax and then wait for something to happen, you (i'm assuming the J side of the hydra) always need commotion to get your reads, however, I, get my reads through observation and close attention.
You make more noise than me, but hypocritical comment aside, what does that post have to do with anything?

Tunneling isn't always a scum-tell, ryker, and i'm glad he didn't just jump onto PFP, however, his defense of PFP is null, but nonetheless, he is town.
Except tunneling is always a scum tell. You offer a scum-tell that you say isn't one. You put forward a null tell and then you say he's town.

Unvote Vote Soup

Questions still stand wrt your double standard, Nymph.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nowhere, but that's what i'm assuming, i don't really see anything else wrong with your play.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll have more to say later. I didn't want to interfere with the conversation.

I stand by my nullSoup read. I didn't see anything in his behaviour that would suggest that he's scum to me (for Soup in particular... would be a scum tell coming from anyone else). TSN is leaning town... I think his case is fine, and that your intense dislike for it is a little odd.

You.
Don't.
Give.
Reads!
That.
Means.
You.
Will.
Always.
Read.
Scum.

When asked to weigh in on something, give the read.

#HBC | ѕoup

i'm fine with dancing with you ryker, hell, i'm fine dancing in complete, give me more **** to do.

grill away.

GLG null leaning scum for me. Gonna stop tunneling him now though.

Not liking Ryker's attack on TSN here.

Again, you read our mind. ZB, be our buddy this game please.

So? I really don't care at all about the content of his push. I care that he pushed at all. I didn't push him for anything that would stick. I exaggerated tells. You didn't jump me. You jumped Soup.
Wait, you only care that he pushed? You admit to overexaggerating things? And you also are playing the "Look at me!" card which we have a disdain for.

That's never my style, when do you ever see me asking questions? i consider them mundane.
You need to learn more then.

Yuck, Zacblock town read. Explain that ****.
Actually lemme re-direct this, what's with the ZB hate?

FoS: Ryker

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
So what do you think? Are we scummy because of that? You seem to imply it. What about the points we and others have raised against Soup? Do they hold merit?
It does make me think you guys are scum, yes. Not enough so that I would go gun blazing on you guys and call for you guys to be lynched right now, but it makes me want to look at you more.

The points made against soup from what I've seen are(at least when I started this post) "he was too agro in the beginning but now he stopped" which I don't see why that is scum since there isn't really anything that happened yet that would make it reasonable to go full out scum. Although I don't really get is 108 because he says that zacblock didn't something tahts a null read that makes him town.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
I said leaning scum on GLG, leaning town on TSN. I could exaggerate like you do and say scum and town respectively, but I don't have nearly enough information to actually be that confident. If I had Soup leaning one way, I would say so. He's completely unknown to me right now.

AW/Chaco/DH haven't given us **** to work with.

Ryker - leaning scum; the pressure you're applying is not as logical as I'm used to seeing from you; I'll elaborate after you respond to TSN's last post
PFP - was leaning slightly town, but recent posts (most notably the last one I quoted) I'd like to see explained

#HBC | ѕoup

Soupamario said:
You need to learn more then.
What gave you the need to ask these questions? what is your opnion on this question being answered?

I don't like how "X" did "Y" what is your stance on that, i obviously can't make a read myself so i depend on people giving me their own answers.

do you feel that by asking questions you are substituting anything really of worth? because i do, questions are ****ing pointless.

Top Bottom