• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DS Marth

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I don't know if anyone has posted a thread on this here, so forgive me if its been said.

Who else wants this to be Marth's appearance in the next Smash Bros. Game?

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe11illust/l/L_Marth.jpg

This is his official art from the upcoming FE:SD (more commonly called FE:DS).

As you can see, Marth got a serious manliness boost.

I'm not saying that this should replace his current appearance, but I want it as an alternate outfit.

Oh and I now officially want his wife Sheeda to be in Smash.

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe11illust/l/L_Sheeda.jpg

Mith_

Smash Champion
That Marth is NOT manly. I'm sure he wants to be, but its just not working for him.

Go go Sheeda!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Agree its rather poor art..Its not BAD although it could be lotzz better..Then maybe
Wut really bugs me tho is the legs..
Woot 100th Post

EDIT: All in for Sheeda =)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Also consider that Smash had to improve and modernize Marth's FE1 art in order to make it... not crap for Smash Bros.

I would imagine that they would do the same for this to fit. (And by that I mean they would probably remove the unnecessary dark outlines.)

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I say that Lyn should be in the next SSB.
Don't get me wrong, I have anything wrong with Sheeda, but Lyn was stared the first FE in America, which is big.
Sheeda would seem nice, but I think Lyn deserves it more. Even Ike got past Lyn, that is pretty dissapointing.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I say that Lyn should be in the next SSB.
Don't get me wrong, I have anything wrong with Sheeda, but Lyn was stared the first FE in America, which is big.
Sheeda would seem nice, but I think Lyn deserves it more. Even Ike got past Lyn, that is pretty dissapointing.
And look how popular Ike has become with the casuals... I think that was intended.

And Sheeda is like the "first lady" of Fire Emblem.... she should be in Smash before any other female from the series makes it.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
And look how popular Ike has become with the casuals... I think that was intended.

And Sheeda is like the "first lady" of Fire Emblem.... she should be in Smash before any other female from the series makes it.
Meh, I still think that Lyn should be in it first.
More people who play FE will know Lyn more then Sheeda.
Except for people like us who actually played the game.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Meh, I still think that Lyn should be in it first.
More people who play FE will know Lyn more then Sheeda.
Except for people like us who actually played the game.
FE:SD will come to America next year (definitely before another SSB is made), so that statement may become false.

Marsu

Smash Cadet
I believe that their should put Lyn or Sheeda in Smash Bros at least one of them since there have Marth and Ike already in Smash Bros, anyways that is just my option what do I really know.....

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I rather his current appearance. I take pride in beating ***, wearing a tiara, and still being able to know he's carrying a package.

Self accomplishment.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I actually definetely like this art. It makes Marth look more manlier, and in the next SSB game it well end those LOL MaRTHz a girl fad.

DUB

Smash Lord
I'm sure we all want Hector in Smash, but since his game isn't new (and wasn't the first either), then that probably isn't going to happen.
Pit got in and his game wasn't new :confused:

The art looks good to me and I can't wait for the new FE.

Hector or Ephraim for next Brawl. I wanted Sothe or Volke to be in this one too:dizzy:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Pit got in and his game wasn't new :confused:

The art looks good to me and I can't wait for the new FE.

Hector or Ephraim for next Brawl. I wanted Sothe or Volke to be in this one too:dizzy:
Pit was added for retro or WTF value.... even the old FE's no longer have that.

But why do I feel like the FE series is being jipped of characters (as are several other series, such as Zelda).

Olimar has had only 2 games, and is still represented by a character. Now if every other series followed that ratio, FE would have a whopping 5 characters (imagine if you could play as Marth, Ike, Hector, Sheeda, and Roy.) Of course I'm ignoring the fact that ROB has 0 games, but he is a wtf character anyway.

I don't think Ephraim will be added. Sacred Stones is infamous for being the worst FE game (though in its defense its still an ok game.)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Nah, I definitely wouldn't. The appearance we have now is the one I've come to know and love, and I wouldn't change that ^_^

Also, yes bring Hector.

LRS

Smash Rookie
If Marth comes on to this side of the fence I'll stop maining him. Can't tipper unless you like boys.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
his wife is hawt.

she NEEDS to be in smash
Sheeda is indeed very cute.

But thats not the sole reason for her needing to be in Smash.

She is pretty iconic to the series, being its first important female character. She's also got such possibilities, being the first spear wielder to be in Smash, a pegasus, etc.

Plus if his wife were in Smash, it would greatly reduce people questioning his sexuality. :)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
It won't be Nephenee. Story wise, she isn't important enough.

I would much prefer it be Sheeda, personally.

Ephraim doesn't even stand a chance. Hes the 2nd Lord of the most unloved Fire Emblem game.
idk about unloved. American nubs love FE8 but would cry their eyes out at how difficult FE5 is, so who knows.

Top Bottom