• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dryn vs. Hive

Crystanium

Smash Hero
It seems that after the event at WCSL, people have come to know who you are, Hive. I was just at AiB and I was checking out the blog entries people had posted up recently. One person mentioned your name as the best Samus in NorCal. Now see, this is a problem for me, because I can't have any of that. I'm striving to become the best Samus in California, and I live in NorCal, so anyone else who gets in my way is automatically my rival. If I get to attend Genesis, be aware that I will do whatever it takes to win, even if that means unplugging some poor soul's controller port just to get a free KO.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I think I'm the best in SoCal so you'd have to travel down here and beat me too.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I think I'm the best in SoCal so you'd have to travel down here and beat me too.
It's not so much about beating you. It's about beating other players you can't beat. And I don't live in SoCal, so I'm not as bothered by that. Unless someone starts bringing up your name as one of the best Samus' in SoCal, then maybe. ;) Hive and I have done a number of ditto matches in the past, so there is some kind of history.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
thats kinda y i like living in pa. not too much competition for the best samus. like my sig says, im the self proclaimed best samus in pa......maybe.

J4pu

Smash Champion
n00b beat leepuff in a tourney set
you beat somebody in SoCal's top 5 PR spots and then you have a chance.
No, Norcal's PR does not count; SoCal's lesser PR ranked players > NorCal's best PR ranked players

Oh and I forgot to mention, Leepuff mains G&W, isn't that some kind of huge match-up disadvantage for Samus?

Hive

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of Samus versus Gandrayda from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption right now, since Gandrayda is a rival of Samus.
this has got to be the perfect analogy lol gandrayda is like my favoritist metroid song ♥ LD

It seems that after the event at WCSL, people have come to know who you are, Hive. I was just at AiB and I was checking out the blog entries people had posted up recently. One person mentioned your name as the best Samus in NorCal. Now see, this is a problem for me, because I can't have any of that. I'm striving to become the best Samus in California, and I live in NorCal, so anyone else who gets in my way is automatically my rival. If I get to attend Genesis, be aware that I will do whatever it takes to win, even if that means unplugging some poor soul's controller port just to get a free KO.
lol, I'm not going easy on you just cuz i'm a girl ya know ;) after we're done playing though you have to promise me you'll do doubles with me, kk if we play at genesis?
And i am like the queen of sabotage lol you may unplug my controller but it will be hardly effective after i've tranqulized you ^^

Crystanium

Smash Hero
n00b beat leepuff in a tourney set
you beat somebody in SoCal's top 5 PR spots and then you have a chance.
No, Norcal's PR does not count; SoCal's lesser PR ranked players > NorCal's best PR ranked players

Oh and I forgot to mention, Leepuff mains G&W, isn't that some kind of huge match-up disadvantage for Samus?
This isn't about me versus n00b. kthxbai

Hive said:
lol, I'm not going easy on you just cuz i'm a girl ya know ;) after we're done playing though you have to promise me you'll do doubles with me, kk if we play at genesis?
And i am like the queen of sabotage lol you may unplug my controller but it will be hardly effective after i've tranqulized you ^^
If I attend Genesis, I will do doubles with you, though, like Samus, I prefer working alone.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
So wait, we allowed to play street smash now? What's up Genesis, I'm slappin the **** out of all of your controllers in friendlies.

Uffe

Smash Hero
You sound so cocky in the first post. But then I begin to wonder if you threw a little sarcasm in there. :laugh:

Hive

Smash Lord
So wait, we allowed to play street smash now? What's up Genesis, I'm slappin the **** out of all of your controllers in friendlies.
lol ^^ kwl! i better see you at genesis rohins! :) lol "street smash." why do i get the visual of two gangsters walking up to each other and ripping out controllers on the street lol ^^ it sounds so extreme! ^^

btw i was wodering, noob, are you going to bio2 this saturday? its going to have like 200 people or something supposedly :p

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ nope, not going to any norcal tournaments for a long time, dont even think i'm going to genesis. I usually tag along to wherever j4pu goes. School is and will most likely always be my #1 priority.

sozberries.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dryn, im warning you. I stayed at Miss Hive's house for about 3 days and we did billions of samus dittos. She played the best samus of all time for THREE DAYS!!!! Be prepared, this woman is gonna ROCK you. Play smart!

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
Hive, Jun is going to be at BIO this upcoming weekend. So since I can't go, >_< perhaps you should look out for him and play him a bit. Then he can act as our mediator and tell us what our respective Samus does particularly well and what we could learn from each other since he's pretty observant.

For instance, he calls vB off the ledge to rising zair through the stage the "Hive combo" XD Well, I don't know how true that is and how often you do it but that was his impression.

See you at Genesis I guess.

Same to all you other Samii. Except for n00b... hopefully I'll see you at a SoCal tourney before then. And AllStar41 I saw you at WCSA but I regretfully did not talk to you. Ask Oscar about me since he was in my pool. >_>

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Well next tournament I go to I won't register as n00b but rather as Reauxhinnes or Tiudeaurt

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Dryn, im warning you. I stayed at Miss Hive's house for about 3 days and we did billions of samus dittos. She played the best samus of all time for THREE DAYS!!!! Be prepared, this woman is gonna ROCK you. Play smart!
At least it will be offline, if I do attend Genesis. I've played Hive online, and that was some time ago, so it's been a while. I hope she has improved. I can say that I have. Still, it's not so much about Samus dittos. It's about the placings. Yet, I came to discover that placing well in a tournament isn't the best way to determine skill, after I did an online tournament on the fourteenth of this February. (13th place out of 33 entrants. Sago was there, too. We were the only Samus mains.)

Top Bottom