• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Drunken Brawl [Unofficial Ruleset]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouse

Smash Ace
This is a ruleset for drinking and dash dancing, smashing and getting smashed, boozing and brawling.

Drunken Brawl

Hello Brawl Community!
Currently I'm going to be starting a tournament for Brawlers who are 21 or older, with defined ruleset that handicaps players based on their spot on the tier list. Meaning, the "entry fee" for the tournament would be much greater for players who play in the top couple of tiers. This would obviously not be anything extreme like forcing someone to down half a bottle of Jack; however, Low Tier will still have to drink something.

1. Meta Knight
2. Snake
3. Falco
4. King Dededehttp://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Game_&_Watch_(SSBB)
5. Mr. Game & Watch
6. Marthhttp://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/R.O.B._(SSBB)

High

7. Diddy Kong
8. Wario
9. R.O.B.
10. Lucario
11. Olimar
12. Pikachu
13. Kirby
14. Donkey Kong
15. Ice Climbers
16. Zero Suit Samus

Middle
17. Toon Link
18. http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Olimar_(SSBB)Pit
19. Peach
20. Wolf
21. Luigi
22. Zelda
23. Bowser
24. Fox
25. Sheik
26. Ike

Low
27. Mario
28. Ness
29. Lucas
30. Samus
31. Sonic
32. Pokémon Trainer
33. Yoshi
34. Link
35. Jigglypuff
36. Ganondorf

Designated Driver
37. Captain Falcon

Handicaps
Top Tier: Two Shots of Goldshclager, or equivalent
High Tier: Two Shots of Jack Daniels, or equivalent
Middle Tier: One Shot of Grey Goose, or equivalent
Low Tier: Single Beer, or equivalent
Designated Driver: No drinking requirements are instated, only encouraged drinking. However, designated drivers are restricted to this character and from consuming alcohol which would place them above the legal limit.

Entry Fees

Drinks
People will pay not only for their drinks*, but for a $5 minimum entry fee per person, per event.
*This can change based on who is hosting the tournament and whatever the entry fee would be changed to.

Players are not allowed to change characters, unless they have already designated an alternate and taken the appropriate measures: Purchasing and consuming half of the required volume of alcohol for that character.

Character Fees: The Tier Tax
This ain't your average game of Brawl and though it's not required a new item, this new concept may come into play at these tournaments. The Tier Tax.

Basically you increase the cost of entry for people to play by a small margin (no more than 10%), based on the tier they play. This is not only to encourage a friendly atmosphere and eliminate the overly competitive nature of fighting games, but to add a new prize at the end.

ALL TIERS ARE TAXED
(Suggested "Taxes")
Top Tier: $.50
High Tier: $.40
Middle Tier: $.25
Low Tier: $.10
Designated Driver: $.01

The Brawl Lottery
The tax money will go into a community pot, to be distributed at random to a single individual. Simply put, you will use either tickets or the individual's name for identification of the winner. Yes, even Meta Knight mains can win the lottery.

Soon to come...
I'd appreciate any feedback on making this fun. I am currently thinking of adding "drinking games" to the tournament as sort of a side-event for friendlies.

K 2

Smash Lord
OMG, record one of these matches for me please. =P

I think there might be real Brawls in REAL LIFE if you have this...lmao, tell me how this turns out.

Bouse

Smash Ace
It's before the start of the tourney. Hopefully mini-hangovers for Top Tier by finals ^_^.

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Drinking games... like making the person drink their entrance fees again every time they trip? <_< Might be a little dangerous for top-tiers, but that's the drinking game my friends do - and good times are had by all.

Bouse

Smash Ace
What I'm probably going to do is take a bunch of mini-games that people have created, and adapt them for drinking.

And yeah, boo Buzzkill.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This should be updated for the new not-as-crappy tier list. ^___^

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd do so well in this tournament. Go Falco.
Too bad I live in England.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I'm still figuring out the new "mini-games" or a general structure for them. Looks like we're gonna have some "Drunken Monkey" style going on.*

*@ new tier list.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Haha classic this sound like it would be the bomg -(

but im not 21 but I do have a car and I could play as cpt falcon as the designated driver so just call me up.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Anyone got ideas for drinking games? I'm personally thinking some of the special modes would be awesome. Like:

I gots me some cement shoes!

High Gravity
Ganondorf Only
Rumble Falls
2 Stock
6 Min
FFA

It's Like Melee, Only Worse and with Alcohol

FD Only
Low Grav
High Speed
3 Stock
7 Min

Have I Told You I Hate This Game?

Only small characters: Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Olimar, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Ness, and Toon Link
Items on High
Smoke Balls only
Any Stock/Time Limit
Any Stage

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon for ungodly tier of drunk brawl XD
Seriously, if I could go to this, I would practice CF up so much, it won't be funny.

*Dreams of my first place in a tournament being from drunks*

...Bitter sweet isn't it?

Stev

Smash Ace
I'm still confused on how the actual drinking works. Cuz 2 shots and that's it? I'd hardly be affected, not to mention i'd sober up way before its even over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom