• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power - ROUND 16: SNAKE

Gnarly Charlie

Smash Rookie
Okey-dokes... I wanted to touch this up but now I'm just tired and I don't wanna.
EDIT: I drew it really zoomed out, I didn't even think it was that big... thus the previous confusion. But now, I present to you, a small taste of the full picture!

Now, if you think you're man enough to tackle the full 1600x2200 picture, go for it!!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Haku-Kolulu-Osaka/DASJUSTPEACHAY.jpg

:034:

Smash Hero
OH GOD

I came on this wide page and expected everything, but I did not expect a face full of srs Peach. Good show.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lmao Charlie that's the creepiest Peach I've ever seen

I'm almost done with mine :D It's called "The best thing about playing with Peach"
...expect it to be bad lol

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
FINALLY. I've been wanting to participate in DWYP fo'evah. I finally had enough time to finish an entry.

Digital.

Good luck to everyone who's entering! Everyone has great stuff so far. :laugh:

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Southern California [Anaheim/Fullerton, San Diego]
oooh, loving all the pieces so far :O

Gnarlie Charlie: mmm, srs Peach <3
your pieces are always fun XD

Neon Ness: love the style <3
Peach for president, anyone?
[of course, we'd need an elite team of plumbers to retrieve her once she's been kidnapped... again :p]

I am so frustrated at my own lack of ability that I don't know if I'll be able to turn in anything :/
hating all I do, as nothing comes even close to the idea, which isn't even that difficult DX

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Lookin good guys.

So, any comment on the schedule? I'm favoring switching to a Tuesday-Saturday drawing schedule with voting on Sunday and Monday.

Speak now or forever hold your piece.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Anyways, my entry for the Other category! :bee:

It's Peach's crown reinvented with a hairclip, staples, some acrylic jewels, gold fabric stuff, and a Mcdonalds cup!

Front view!

Kinda to the left view!

Princess Stuffed Pikachu!

Me! :D

IRL FAIR!

I love it so much. I might wear it at Genesis.

Mit

Smash Ace
Lookin good guys.

So, any comment on the schedule? I'm favoring switching to a Tuesday-Saturday drawing schedule with voting on Sunday and Monday.

Speak now or forever hold your piece.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Where are the other semi-regulars? >_> matt4300 and the like.

Ange

Smash Lord
Its going really slow for me when it comes to drawing. Not only for DWYP, but in general. <_<

@Meno: Thats pretty adorable. It looks so soft, great work! :D

@Neon Ness: Interesting piece! I enjoy watching pictures that use a palette of 2-3 colors and the like. Awesome.

I might enter something, we'll see.

:034:

Smash Hero
@Meno: As long as we can still draw and enter our entries for this week until at least Friday, that's fine by me.

Gnarly Charlie

Smash Rookie
Gnarlie Charlie:
your pieces are always fun XD
Holy toledo, that was the exact reaction I was hoping for! 8D Thanks chief! C : *Awesome high-5*

@ Neon Ness, that is way too cool! Welcome to DWYP! I'm pretty green, too!

@ Meno-- Other category for the win! I love it when people make crafty stuff!

Edit: I just realized I ended all of my sentences with an exclamation point. Hahah..

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
@Meno: As long as we can still draw and enter our entries for this week until at least Friday, that's fine by me.
Okay people, majority opinion has favored the draw time from Tuesday-Saturday, with voting on Sunday and Monday.

So basically, the week JUST started! You have years now.

Check the OP for details.

Mit

Smash Ace
Huzzah! Looks like the only thing left in touching up your OP posts is updating the winners for the past few weeks.

Also, I can spend more time on my entry now. Yayz :3

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I say Olimar.
Why? The first video mentions aliens and gangs. The second video is Snooker, where there are Red, White, Yellow, Blue and Purple balls.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Peach is hot >_> digital

that is all...

Censored T_T

B&W

Edit: WILL FIX THE SMALL BIT OF NUDITY SOMETIME TODAY....

Mit

Smash Ace
Lulz, I have a feeling the nip is gonna be too much, that's usually counted as nudity ^_^;

And what do you use for lineart. I love it, but I can never achieve that with Photoshop.

Ange

Smash Lord
MenoUnderwater said:
If there is ever a tie, another voting contest will be held between the two.
I think this was dropped. Because if two entries got the same score, we just counted it as both had won the specific category.

And the week just started? Great, now I might actually enter something for once.

@matt4300: I do think that the nip is stepping over the rule limit, as Mit mentioned. (:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@.@ woah that peach pic is crazy. The nip... eh I dont think its too much, a little surprising but, I'll give credit where it's due, nice job on it.

matt4300

Smash Ace
God ****it >_> makes me wonder why a bunch of guys would make a fourm where nudity was not aloud... who are we trying to protect here. The 3 women or the 50 or so under 10 guys on this forum lol.

but yeh ill fix it.

@Mit: use the burn tool and set it to highlights op-100 then when you have it all drawn out switch the burn tool to shadows and use a big brush to go over the lines. It wont affect anything but the lines.
I found that out last week and just started to use it lol

AH ****ING HELL... it says no nudity in the **** op... ballzzzz how did i never read that

Mit

Smash Ace
It's more like we've got a bunch of 12 year olds who are technically not supposed to view nudity on the internet. That and, you know, MLG having an iron fist over rules like that :p

And that's a great idea, currently I'm doing my lineart really solid in OpenCanvas, but that'd work much better for the dynamic lines.

My issue is, and I think it's the quality of my tablet/computer, but I can't get it to draw really good, straight/smooth lines. I usually have to zoom in and slowly do my lines.

Ange

Smash Lord
MLG_JV said:
As a rule of thumb, try to keep everything rated Everyone, or E10+.
Straight from the rules, I think that explains enough. ;)

I think I'll do my entry in MSpaint.

matt4300

Smash Ace
@o@ dude if ya got an msn I'd love to draw with ya in OC ... I have asked like 4 guy that participate in this contest and none of them have pmed me... sigh

@Flying Duchman: Really? I hadent noticed eh.. heheh...he what have you heard >_>' but really ... peach is very childish... I was going for a discusting overweight plumber whos pissed that he just fought a dragon turtle and his minions to save her and all she gives him is a **** cake... now hes pissed and shes not gonna enjoy it @_@ (in a good wholsome kid friendly way...)

matt4300

Smash Ace
Godammit. I wish I still ran this thing. I'd have a feild day with Matt.
Im fixing im fixing ... jeez. look at the post... funny I had never actually looked at the rules >_> but now that I have I wont make the same mistake agin.

ok its censored (no i cant censor the line art... i dont have it anymore+ theres nothing to censor unless you argue that cold women shouldnt stand sideways in public)

@Aqua4ever: XD I would shake your hand if I could.. your a rare breed... (and its nothing you havent seen before >_>)

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
God ****it >_> makes me wonder why a bunch of guys would make a fourm where nudity was not aloud... who are we trying to protect here. The 3 women or the 50 or so under 10 guys on this forum lol.

but yeh ill fix it.

@Mit: use the burn tool and set it to highlights op-100 then when you have it all drawn out switch the burn tool to shadows and use a big brush to go over the lines. It wont affect anything but the lines.
I found that out last week and just started to use it lol

AH ****ING HELL... it says no nudity in the **** op... ballzzzz how did i never read that

**Waves Arms In Air!!** I'm a girl..! And I do not want to see that. xD

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
WOAH. HA.

Hi... Matt.

Yeah, get on the editing ASAP so I can add it to the OP, or we'll have to do some reporting unfortunately. :ohwell:

It's an awesome picture though.

EDIT: Kk, there we go. xD

Kiederen

Smash Cadet
XD ha, I can't compete with Matt, but I'll submit anyway :D

Drew Lineart by hand but did coloring and stuff digitally so I think it would ultimately be classified as digital :\

Moozle

Smash Champion
Awesome pics Kiederen and Matt! Kied, that stitch-face turnip looks really creepy lol

I think Spade is right about the hint...I hope it's finally Olimar's turn!

Edit: Pikamari, yours is awesome too!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Next week's character is... OLIMAR!

Here's the logic behind that: I had no character in mind. At all. I posted two random videos, and decided that whatever the people thought it was would be it. You guys chose Olimar.

Also I'm definately participating next week... :)

Top Bottom