• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
My beautiful thread is dying, if not already dead. Why?

I'll tell you why: neglection on my part.

I am hereby handing the keys over to whoever feels like they can take care of DWYP. I'll just announce characters from now on. Submit me a PM why you think you should take over DWYP tonight, I'll make my choice by 8:30 tonight.

Mit

Smash Ace
PM sent. Sent one to someone I think should PM you as well.

And hopefully this thread isn't dying and it's just R.O.B.

Although hopefully we get more R.O.B. entries as well.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Well...I guess I'll do the first entry

it started out as an evolutionary line, but somewhere along the way I gave ROB laserbeams.

digital

Moozle

Smash Champion
Haha Sock that's funny ^^

I'm working on a R.O.B piece right now...it's not very good lol. And I don't think this thread is dieing because of you zook :( I think it's just hard sometimes to do entries during the weekdays. I know I can only do stuff on friday nights if I want to enter anything

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
Huh. Well, I wasn't really gonna participate this week, but due to lack of entries and low morale, maybe I'll make a quick pic or two. I'm guessing it's just a slow week.

Also, Sock, you are truly an inspiration. =)

Gnarly Charlie

Smash Rookie
We can use previously made pictures, just not of the character, right? 'Cause I made mine right over another picture.

Fans of Gurren Lagann will get it immediately- for someone who hasn't seen Gurren Lagann, it's pretty much just a lame MSPaintjob. This is the original, if it helps people who don't get it:
http://animeted.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/gurren_lagann.jpg

I wasn't originally gonna do this, I just whipped up a scrappy version of it to see if it was working for me. At first I didn't like it, but then I saw how little was being posted and I decided to MAKE IT WORK!!

Done in Paint, so Digital. : p

:034:

Smash Hero
OH COME ON

At least do one in the style of the GL eyecatches/title cards ;__;

I definitely won't be able to make it this week, so I can't do it.

Tennet

Smash Champion
We can use previously made pictures, just not of the character, right? 'Cause I made mine right over another picture.

Fans of Gurren Lagann will get it immediately- for someone who hasn't seen Gurren Lagann, it's pretty much just a lame MSPaintjob. This is the original, if it helps people who don't get it:
http://animeted.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/gurren_lagann.jpg

I wasn't originally gonna do this, I just whipped up a scrappy version of it to see if it was working for me. At first I didn't like it, but then I saw how little was being posted and I decided to MAKE IT WORK!!

Done in Paint, so Digital. : p
<33333333

TTGL <3 dude you are awesome for this.

Gnarly Charlie

Smash Rookie
Wow, I didn't expect that kinda reaction at all. I was expecting more of a Bricks-through-windows kinda thing. Looking back now, though, I'm not entirely sure why... (Maybe low self-esteem? Hahaha!)

Anywho, I bet everyone can tell, but Simon is Ike. I'm just saying this because I couldn't tell for a second there, and I was the one who made it! So, yeah. Just puttin' that out there. And it's not Snake's headband, Ike really does have one! (Covering all my bases!)

Gnarly Charlie

Smash Rookie
Gnarly Charlie...you made my life right thar.
Gurren Lagaan is made of pure win.
Thanks!, chief! I'm pretty obsessed with Gurren Lagann, too. Episode 26 always makes me teary-eyed, every time I watch it. Ahahaha...

Also, here's an interesting little tidbit-- ZSS has a weird pink symbol thing on her chest, so for Gurren Robban, I changed it to the padagrim of masculinty -- the Gurren Brigade flag! Wuh-whoa! Didn't see that comin', didja!?

Now that I think of it, though, it's kinda weird for "The Padagrim of Masculinity" to be on her breast... Hmm.. Maybe I shoulda thought that through. xD

Ange

Smash Lord
OKEY

Im going to submit a rather lame work for the lols, because this week is inactive as it is. :p

Digital.

neous

Smash Journeyman
Hello.

"R"

Hand Drawn

and

"R2"

Digital - My comp was giving me a hard time, i was coloring and then loss my progress.
so i got lazy and went for minimal color use.

I had no idea you could upload images on imageshack without having to login.
How can imageshack handle this?

and good job dragonoiz

Mit

Smash Ace
Yayz, I finished mine in time this week :rolleyes:

Love what that Death Note says as well, Neous.

Orite, Digital. All done in Photoshop 7.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Sweet job you guys! Way to pull em out right at the end :p I guess I won't finish mine in time, but I'll post it whenever I finish anyways :)

Ange

Smash Lord
Wow, suddenly theres alot of entries. o_o

Noone has said anything, but I guess we're allowed to vote now. (?)

Mit

Smash Ace
Hmmm.... I have a feeling we aren't going to get an official "commence voting" post.

I don't even think Zook has checked up on this thread since he said he'd be handing over management.

I'll vote tomorrow night if there's still nothing. Hopefully we have someone to tally votes and reveal a character @_@

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
We could at least get the ROB's week voted on before taking a break. :/

Mit

Smash Ace
Well that's a bit lame. All of us contributors are still here. Is this contest really going to get back on its feet? Because it seems like we should just start something new if DWYP is falling apart.

Ange

Smash Lord
Taking a break in the middle of a character week? Thats a little bad timing..

Even if DWYP is on standby, we can atleast get done with the voting, as Meno said.

Anyone in agreement we do it now? We can have a deadline tomorrow or on Wednesday or something. O:

Top Bottom