• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

IC3R

Smash Lord
I would have, but the recent inactivity kinda turned me off of it...

I've been very interested in the Brawl+ project, and I have a ton of schoolwork due in the next few weeks, plus I'm working 40-hour workweeks. I hardly have any time to draw, and the time I do spend drawing, is for a manga I've been working on for some time now~

EDIT:: WTF?! Is that Numbuh 3?!?! >_>;

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
In GBD, we'll easily get pushed to second page because of all the useless threads there. And just FYI - you DON'T get more views from being on page 2.

Besides, I like it here. It's kind of like the GBD only without all of the ****ty threads and dumb posters.
So what? DWYP has no place here. The Workshop is just a codename for 'Hack Shack.' This isn't a project, it doesn't belong here.

That works...

By the way, Zook, how does one acquire a custom title without holding a premium account? I know your title should say "Pokemon Researcher", but it instead says "Pokemon Master". Does one have to reach like 2500+ posts?!

:confused:
The mods like me. :)

Mit

Smash Ace
Also, DWYP usually gets atleast one post a day, and General Brawl Discussion has posts on the first page from today and yesterday, meaning, if you get one post a day you won't get pushed to the second page.

EDIT: Actually, there's posts from the last four days on the first page of General Brawl Discussion.

:034:

Smash Hero
So what? DWYP has no place here. The Workshop is just a codename for 'Hack Shack.' This isn't a project, it doesn't belong here.
Are you so what'ing me? Because that isn't exactly the best argument in town. And besides that, there are other threads in here that aren't about hacking brawl.

Ange

Smash Lord
Hmm.

I do like DWYP being here, but for DWYPs sake it will likely do better in GBD. The traffic at that place is huge, which means this will get alot of attention pretty **** fast.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
This actually does belong in art emporium in the first place, but the mods let it stay in gb, no?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Guys. If you have decided where to place it and all, I can ask Buzz to move it, and maybe he knows how to make the OP into a post of Meno. ^^

Moozle

Smash Champion
Guys. If you have decided where to place it and all, I can ask Buzz to move it, and maybe he knows how to make the OP into a post of Meno. ^^
Buzz is good at doing spiffy things like that.

I really just want people to realize how cool this contest(ish) thread is and if moving it to GDB does that than that's what I would want (but then again i'm just a noob lol)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The majority and Zook agree to General Discussion. We should move there then.

It'll bring more attention and be more active. While it is cool we're in here in the Workshop, we honestly do not fit in. :ohwell:

Spade, if you could ask Buzz that would be awesome. Don't forget about the 2nd post please! :D

Mit

Smash Ace
Are you so what'ing me? Because that isn't exactly the best argument in town. And besides that, there are other threads in here that aren't about hacking brawl.
Well, falling to the second thread would not be a problem, and the only other threads here that aren't about hacking are MYM and SSB4 discussion, both of which also don't fit here.

I mean, read the description for Smash Workshop, these three threads don't fit at all >_>

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
You didn't have a good reason, yourself. We get at least 1 post a day, so even if we do go to the 2nd page, we'll be bumped back.

Anyhow, here's the hint for WEEK 12!!

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
@ic3r
yea its number 3. before her it was number 5 and next im doing number 4

its olimar because thats a bug and olimar is the size of one

Mit

Smash Ace
If this is going to move to GBD , I think we should lock this thread with a link to a new thread by Meno in GBD. Solves the first post issue, and allows us to start fresh.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
peach and snake are very good answers. I wouldnt doubt if it were one of them.

who will win the giant cookie this week? lol. ehh fro now I'll just lean to peach or snake.

Mit

Smash Ace
Definitely Peach.

And are rules going to change for this? I don't care what happens, I just really think we need to be able to draw on the weekends. I'd recommend accepting entries Monday-Sunday, throw the voting period somewhere like Monday-Friday, like we did with this R.O.B. week. I'd also recommend ending the periods at 12AM PST instead of EST, just to be fair to those on the west coast.

Ange

Smash Lord
Yes, please let us hand in entries on the weekends. The majority of us dont have time during the weekdays cause of school/work etc.

The voting idea Mit have sound good. To maybe clarify and/or make searching easier, every voting post could include a phrase so counting time goes faster and wont be interuppted by entries. Just an idea.

Also, do DWYP have an official vote counting person? Zylar happened to get Bwned, I also havnt seen him here for a long time, and I dont know about you, IC3R? If its OK with everyone, I could be one. And/or we can have multiple people taking turns.

Heh, Im just throwing out ideas.

Mit

Smash Ace
o_o Sorry for trying to be nice to them, but I would assume those on the west coast are at least the second largest group of people here (unless you bundle EVERYONE else in the world into one category). People in other parts of the world should be used to compensating for American time zones. And after all, this is an American forum.

And besides, it gives us on the east coast 2-3 extra hours a week. :p

Also, I'd be up for creating a new archive if Zylar is gone.

Ange

Smash Lord
o_o Sorry for trying to be nice to them, but I would assume those on the west coast are at least the second largest group of people here (unless you bundle EVERYONE else in the world into one category). People in other parts of the world should be used to compensating for American time zones. And after all, this is an American forum.
So? That doesnt make you Americans superior to us. :mad:

IC3R

Smash Lord
I don't think it's a matter of superiority, just convenience.

If the majority of the people who participate in DWYP are from West Coast America, then why shouldn't the time zone be set there? If it's some other group, then we'll use that one.

Ange

Smash Lord
If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't this give EVERYBODY east of the west coast of America an extra 2-3 hours a week? You should benefit from this as well.
Hmm, true. PST is (UTC-8) while EST is (UTC-5).

As of current daylight saving time, most time zones are now +1.

If this is what the majority of DWYP want, then youre fully free to change the deadline to PST.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You could all just you know, take a vote or something.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
or we could just focus our deadline time zone to be the time zone that is dead center in the middle of the Atlantic. Unless you are an Atlantian, which I highly doubt, it should be fair enough.

Mit

Smash Ace
Every point on the world is east of the West Coast of America.

O.o
-.- I knew that was coming.

It was assumed you know where the International Date Line is, and that the tip of Alaska/Hawaii is considered the furthest western region in the world, and the easternmost tip of Asia is the furthest eastern region.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Okay, where is Buzz...?

I'll give it till tomorrow, otherwise I'll just make the new thread in GD.

And we're going by EST. EVERYTHING goes by EST. No need to change that.

Entry and voting schedule should be discussed though. I like the idea of including the weekend for people to enter - it seems a lot of the late entries pop up then.

Also, do DWYP have an official vote counting person? Zylar happened to get Bwned, I also havnt seen him here for a long time, and I dont know about you, IC3R? If its OK with everyone, I could be one. And/or we can have multiple people taking turns.
Sounds good. We'll keep it a loose job, so you can talk amongst yourselves each week who would like to do it.

Also, I'd be up for creating a new archive if Zylar is gone.
I'm sure it's not permanent. Let's give him a bit. I'll be keeping the OP updated regardless.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, it's been a bit - can't rely on the mods forever.

Who wants some copypasta in General Discussion? :bee:

I'd suggest simply leaving this thread to die (instead of locking or deleting), Zook may want to take it back up one day. It should be here just in case.

New Thread!: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229494

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I got a question. did we find out waht our new person is? I also want to add maybe the possiblity of one of the mother characters. Lucas or Ness, cuz if our guy is from james and the giant peach, they did go to New
York city... New Pork City? idk I just thought of it. Idk if anyone has mentioned it. but I figured I'd take anpother guess.

Top Bottom