• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Peepee is a Hardcore Troll

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
This is what happens all the time in NC.

Zero_Gamer: Hey can I get some friendlies with you?
PP: Shur, mang.
*controller sounds, sexual moans, catfish wails, SSBM title screen music, Dreamland 64 music*
Zero_Butt_Master: So how long you been playing again?
Dr. PissPiss: Oh... uhh... a whyuhl aye guess... cupul yearsh.
Zero_Writer: Okay, well, I've been practicing, I'm gonna get you this time.
Professor PissUrine: I 'unno, mang, I been practishin' taoo.
*Announcer: PH0X!*
*Announcer: PHAHULCO!*
*Ding*
*Yaaaaaaaaaay*
*Ding*
*Yaaaaaaaaaay*
(Final Destination)

*REDDEE............................?.....................................................................................................................*

(My face)

(Kevin Anthony Nanny's face)

*GO!*
*PP does SHL, DD, SHL twice, standing laser, DD, SHL, standing laser, DD, Dair, Shine, Bair*
Zoro_Gamer: Gaww... You JV 4 stocked me...
K. Nanny, M.D.: Dun't worree 'bout it, mang. You whur jus' unlucky.
Zero_Anime: You're way too good.
Doctor Px2: Nahw, mang, I suck.

*PP 4 stocks PLUR*
PLUR: I suck man, :(
Everyone: No you don't; you're good.
Ploo: No, I suck... :(
Dr. Peepee: You don't suck, mang...

........................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................

Dr. Peepee: I do.

True story

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Dr. Peepee, I have already copyrighted that posting/RL phrase technique. I have started since August 2007 so it was before you even joined the forums so yes I am sure I beat you to the copyright office. Go back to posts in 2007 and you will see have been using that for a long time. JWT or j00t has been paying me royalties so he can use it, but you have not. I demand you compensate me for the loss of revenue I could have gained if I used those lines revenue includes everything from money to dirty looks to people agreeing with me and everything that comes with those phrases.

You have 30 days to get a lawyer and submit the paperwork for court or settlement. I await your response.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I won't be giving him free grabs anymore at the very least haha.

I know I can do it though. Just gotta keep my cool.

Um, but yeah maybe I'm trolling?????

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have no proof you started it, N00b of the Nes. I am willing to call your bluff and lol irl heartily at your attempts to take mah money.

mayne

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2772378&highlight=suck#post2772378

Some on this page.

Hopefully, you guys don't beat me up too bad. (lol, self doubt)
Being bad at Melee is not a legitimate john or else I would have stopped playing a long time ago.
That is just universal. Guilty Gear people yeahuzz. I suck at that game and pretty much any other game, but whatever.
GG? maybe.........

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure we're not talking about the same thing I thought we had previously agreed to get into legal squabbles over.

Top Bottom