• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Vision: A team battle tournament! *ROUND 2*

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Gah... Wifi still looks down. I'll try to host a few more and join yours too. Not sure what to do, but I hope Wifi get's sorted out.

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Shadow, you can switch your character. You haven't done a battle yet, so it's fine.

I kinda forgot about this for a little bit. <_<

I feared wifi might not be back yet, and I guess I was right. Man. Well, this can go on as long as it needs.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Why the hell was I DQ'd? I've been trying to schedule a match with them, they were never ready. I made first contact with them, they only got back to me to tell me I was DQ'd. What the hell?

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
While trying to get your match done early is helpful, it is optional as well. Being here on the day of the tournament is what really counts, and I had heard reports of you not being active since the 25th. One of their members showed up in the nick of time, so that's why I disqualified your team. And you only just showed up now. I'm sorry; I don't like it any more than you do. But as this tournament's director, I had to do something, and this seemed like the most logical thing.

It's partially my fault for not explaining this before everyone signed up, and for that I apologize.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
seriously? i was just on like 30 min ago and it was just fine. nintendo needs to get there act together. people may stop entering online tournies if this continues

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
If you are brawling before it happened you would still be able to use it. Once you stop brawling... well you can't brawl again.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Alright we managed to play our matches. Zbl won, although I don't understand why Enzo (?) Chose MetaKnight if Pit was stated. :/

Also we won't be able to make it for the rest of the rounds, you might wanna DQ us thanks.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
Alright we managed to play our matches. Zbl won, although I don't understand why Enzo (?) Chose MetaKnight if Pit was stated. :/

Also we won't be able to make it for the rest of the rounds, you might wanna DQ us thanks.
i asked rhyth if my normal partner is not on at the time can i use my bro and he said yes and i told him the character he would use and that was MK and everything was find because MK was not ban in this tournament.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Name: Shadowfirex100 (Luigi)
Partner's name: Wizrd (ness)
FC: 1676-3494-0066
Characters: Yoshi & R.O.B.
Color: Green
Name: Hot pockets

New team mate....

Anyways ready to fight Rythe and TSM?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Weekdays are usually terrible for tournament matches thanks to school/college. Chances are you'll end up getting your matches in during the weekend. That's pretty much what's going on with my tournament right now.

Top Bottom