• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Vision: A team battle tournament! *ROUND 2*

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
SWF Name: BandGeek414
FC Code: 3866-7955-9053
Character: Toon Link

My Partner's SWF Name: She isn't a member here. I want to tag up with my little sister. Just put her down as lilsis.
FC Code: Same as above
Character: Link

Brawl Name: BGeek
Team Name: Link-Masters (Not extremely creative, but it'll do...)
Preferred Team Color: Green, duh :)

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
my sister and I are of course playing on the same wii, so her brawl name is BGeek as well. Just if you needed to know.

And I saw that the team attack was on. My sister has a bad problem with hitting me during team battles *sigh* :dizzy: We're gonna go practice now. See ya at the tourney!

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
my sister and I are of course playing on the same wii, so her brawl name is BGeek as well. Just if you needed to know.

And I saw that the team attack was on. My sister has a bad problem with hitting me during team battles *sigh* :dizzy: We're gonna go practice now. See ya at the tourney!
Not Brawl name, Brawl tag. When you select your name at the character select screen. Or if that's what you mean, it could be a little confusing for you both. <_<

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
um.... i doubt i'll be available on the 27th (sunday, right?) because i'll be coming back in from a trip.... so that may mess some things up....

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
I'll join up with someone if they want in on this. I'll be using Lucas. Probably Green Team

Luur3
Luur
2922-2480-7910

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
You could always use the faux finder and fight with somebody. After you're finished, you can say something like "Hey, there's this team battle tournament some guy is hosting and I want to join. Will you be my partner?" and he'll be like "Okay, sounds good." If he says something like "No thanks, I don't do team battles!" then you smack him with your pimp hand and MAKE him pair up with you. <_<

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
You could always use the faux finder and fight with somebody. After you're finished, you can say something like "Hey, there's this team battle tournament some guy is hosting and I want to join. Will you be my partner?" and he'll be like "Okay, sounds good." If he says something like "No thanks, I don't do team battles!" then you smack him with your pimp hand and MAKE him pair up with you. <_<

i love you. <3

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
just like every day. Got it

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
ha ha, I would pair up with you, but I'm stuck with my sis =) It isn't going well with our preparation right now. We tried a match with team attack on and I killed her twice by accident. :ohwell:

Good luck with you Luur. I want to see the brackets soon.

Zeckle

Smash Rookie
Luur i could team up with you. but theres like a 90% chance i'll show up. Its your choice because my wii is broken but i'm getting a new one on 26th or 25th so we'd have a day oor two but were u from? cause online connection might be funny

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Mmkay so i guess me and Mcmuff1nman can team up, and Zeckle can take Popo's place if that's ok with everyone. I'll be usin Lucas and Mcmuff can choose our team name and color :)

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Mmkay so i guess me and Mcmuff1nman can team up, and Zeckle can take Popo's place if that's ok with everyone. I'll be usin Lucas and Mcmuff can choose our team name and color :)
im gonna use olimar for my character and we will be the blue team (lucas looks like a gay sailor in blue lol). we can be EARTHBOUND PIKMIN or something!

Zeckle

Smash Rookie
If he wants to i wil. but i wil be yoshi.

Edit: Oh yeah and i'm getting it again because it broke with the wii aswell so i can only tell u on da 26th.

Edit: or sonic depends if i can unlock him intime. which i probably can but w.e?

by the way rythe, spectator mode gonna be on for finals?

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
If he wants to i wil. but i wil be yoshi.

Edit: Oh yeah and i'm getting it again because it broke with the wii aswell so i can only tell u on da 26th.

Edit: or sonic depends if i can unlock him intime. which i probably can but w.e?

by the way rythe, spectator mode gonna be on for finals?
SSE will get you every character in 7-8 hours. Beat it, then go back for the hidden three. Plus you get other stuff that I can't remember.

And what do you mean by spectator? Like when there are three people and one suicides so they can watch the other two fight? We can't do that in 2v2s because there's no room. We'll just have to take the two teams' words for it.

All right, there are a few things that some teams still need to tell me, but I'll get to work on those brackets now. Teams are going to be randomly matched up.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
im gonna use olimar for my character and we will be the blue team (lucas looks like a gay sailor in blue lol). we can be EARTHBOUND PIKMIN or something!
Lol. Lets lock n load.

by the way, Brawl tag, sorry

2922-2480-7910

I'm avaliable for fights early if you guys want

Top Bottom