• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Vision: A team battle tournament! *ROUND 2*

BurningFish

Smash Rookie
I'm Miamisportsfan45's (MSF's) partner/teammate. I made an account on Smashboards to make this easier. Change my link to me instead of Miamisportsfan now. Thanks.

Whoever we play, please get at us. Thanks, good luck, and merry christmas!

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
^ I clarify this. It's valid. xD

With that said, yes, please change the link to his profile now. Also, we'll still be playing from the same Wii.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
Rythe, we'll battle your team if you're ready tonight if you want to, unless you want the tournament to all be in one day. We have company coming tonight and staying for a whole week, so I dunno how much of a pain it's going to be to try to be involved in a tournament the day after they come. They were originally coming Sunday night.

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
Rythe, we'll battle your team if you're ready tonight if you want to, unless you want the tournament to all be in one day. We have company coming tonight and staying for a whole week, so I dunno how much of a pain it's going to be to try to be involved in a tournament the day after they come. They were originally coming Sunday night.
If it's okay with TSM, then sure.

PK.Saturn

Smash Rookie
I'm PK.Saturn an I'll be playing with ricky

this s only my first online tournment and I'm not al that use to lag.

Woot first post I've made!

Also I was looking through the legal stages and I don't really understand why Shadow moses isi't allowed? while a unfair stage like norfair is allowed which has fire hazards and thats not a fair fight.

blankvi

Smash Ace
I'm PK.Saturn an I'll be playing with ricky

this s only my first online tournment and I'm not al that use to lag.

Woot first post I've made!

Also I was looking through the legal stages and I don't really understand why Shadow moses isi't allowed? while a unfair stage like norfair is allowed which has fire hazards and thats not a fair fight.
shadow moses has infinite wall combos/grabs and norfair has ..... dont get hit lava goodness and great place for aerial chars

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
sorry for the double post. I just wanted to say that I'll be back on and ready to go at 1 pm eastern time, Rythe, marth. I'll battle you then if you're on at that time.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
alright, rythe is on. We'll host both of you if you're up for a match right now. Our color will be green.

EDIT: We're not using brawl tags. I don't think it's a problem, right?

Another Edit: We've set up a room and are waiting. Both of you join when you're ready. Just a reminder that my name is BGeek.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Alright then. I've add you Luur3/mcmuff1nman Let me know when you're both ready for the brawl. I'll be checking in here as much as possible.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
so rythe the only ppl in this is us, and Ricky? Zonda and blank arent online anymore. what are we gonna do? just have match between and ricky or what?

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
All right, round 2 has begun. Luckily, a team from each matchup showed up so they advance (in the case of Shadowfire, since he was here I advanced his team) to the next round. The bracket has been updated! Round 2 ends at 6 PM.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
This tourney is just fail. almost nobody is still here.
Im sorry Rythe that ur first tourney turned out so bad.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
Hey now, it's going good! If some people just play it was still good. BTW, bandgeek did you mean me? It's 1:42 PM here. I am in Pacific time.
I was actually talking about Rythe because he extended the first round till four 40 minutes until four for me. I was just wondering if we were in the same time. If he lives in the same time zone as you, it wouldn't be until 7 o clock that the first round ends for me. Am I confusing you?

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
I was actually talking about Rythe because he extended the first round till four 40 minutes until four for me. I was just wondering if we were in the same time. If he lives in the same time zone as you, it wouldn't be until 7 o clock that the first round ends for me. Am I confusing you?
Not at all. Well I believe the tournament's timezone is EST (Which is not mine) but if it isn't yours is can be a little messy I suppose.

Top Bottom