• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Vision: A team battle tournament! *ROUND 2*

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
No sign of Shadowfire or kai...and neither of them are online. If they aren't here by the time Fire Bound and ZBL are finished, then I'll DQ them. These are the only two matches left for round 2.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Alright I've been trying over and over to join your brawls but nothing... Wifi keeps signing me out. Is anyone else having this problem?

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
I think not. It's been an hour now. I don't like it any more than you do, but I'm going to have to DQ your team if you can't make it work by, say...at 7:30, which is about 23 minutes away. This tournament has to end by tonight.

blankvi

Smash Ace
o cmon rythe its not just them, my whole friend roster is just "online" or doing the basic brawl due to failure on nintys side

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
Heh, thanks blankvi. Rythe have you seen this? -> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212840
I'm having this issue along with blankvi and ZondaFreak. I'm currently trying to find a way around this, but nothing. I'll be around til the end of the tourney with my partner, hopefully Wifi will work until then.
I feel like the villain. :laugh:

I must be lucky, because my match went okay. Some lag here and there, but we finished. We can delay this until tomorrow, I don't really care. But it would be nice for these matches to be finished ASAP. Once the no shows are eliminated, this will go so much faster.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman

I must be lucky, because my match went okay. Some lag here and there, but we finished. We can delay this until tomorrow, I don't really care. But it would be nice for these matches to be finished ASAP. Once the no shows are eliminated, this will go so much faster.
Thanks, no hard feelings. :)
We'll try to finish them ASAP, hopefully it may work tomorrow if we are still having trouble.
@ZondaFreak, have fun man.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet

my god, it was only a little lag, but it killed me. My fighting style is all about being quick and evasive, and that made it way harder. I need to battle online more often I guess...

Well, can't wait to battle the loser who joins us :p

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
It's been delayed until Nintendo gets their act together. This happened with Xbox Live last year. Lots of people finally got a Wii and decided to play online, and Nintendo's servers are going 'OMGWTFBBQ" at the moment.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
If this keeps up I'm not sure we'll see many tourney participants around joining since they won't be able to trust wifi...

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
If this keeps up I'm not sure we'll see many tourney participants around joining since they won't be able to trust wifi...
Obviously it will get fixed in due time. And I'm positive it won't affect much of the participants. Sure they may hate it a little more, but doesn't mean they will just stop using something they've wanted.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
We should. I noticed the connection is faster now, well if anyone is on (For this tournament) let's get this tournament rolling.
are ur opponents online and is ur teammate? if so just do ur match.
and where's Rythe?

and shadow is there anyway u can find a replacement?

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
are ur opponents online and is ur teammate? if so just do ur match.
and where's Rythe?

and shadow is there anyway u can find a replacement?
My partner is right here with me. Who we are going to fight ZBL I think (?) isn't. But they might come on soon, we'll just wait for them. And Rythe, not certain. He'll be on later I am sure.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
My partner is right here with me. Who we are going to fight ZBL I think (?) isn't. But they might come on soon, we'll just wait for them. And Rythe, not certain. He'll be on later I am sure.
Ricky i sent ur opponents a message but they are both offline. just give them a while.

and shadow im sure Rythe would let u swicth people

Top Bottom