• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Dair - An online Smash64 Tournament (with cash prizes) SIGN-UPS CLOSED

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Brackets updated, current matches are:

Stacked Crooked vs hipstur
Morino vs Wilde
Star king vs bane

Battlecow

Play to Win
SK gonna throw this match

I really hope he wins so I get $25 of my money

why do you love me dude

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Just a note: All remaining players make sure you have a PayPal account in case you place in the top 3, that's the only way you will receive the money, thanks.

Battlecow

Play to Win
My dude, please don't pretend like you only lost to me and sextc because you got "gayed." I was gonna follow etiquette and not say anything but if you seriously have the balls to take that 3-2 at face value and act like you should've won based on some noob logic... newsflash, I could've 3-0'd you with at least half the cast on any stage in the game. I played in your six frame **** and forfeited on your CP's because I had a paper to write and killer to play and you were hella late to the match.

sorry to pop off

getting sick of some attitudes around here

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
ha ha cute little battlecow 'popping off' at me. you really think i'm that scrubby? you really think i dont know i need to LEARN to not get gayed? i've been playing online since december, console since january 2012, of course i'm still going to lose to pika gimps on DL. of course my spacing and decision making is sub-par. i lost to both of you to more or less the same reason-pika>fox when offstage, and i got hit in a game where you shoudn't. i know that. i'm not one of those **** BAN DERP scrubs, i just dislike the simple things i still cannot get around, and will dub them 'gay and ********' until they aren't a problem enough to warrant the terms

I didn't want beef at all(still don't) but you're you're having a very unnecessarily poor attitude toward me, and for partially unjust reason

that being said I am proud of my placement for my first ever 64 tournament, online or otherwise. GGs to the people I played. I plan to play a ton more once school gets out

SheerMadness

Smash Master
badger I'll teach you the Fox/Pika dreamland match up if you want.

It'll always be a challenge, but it's definitely winnable for Fox.

It's actually one of my favorite match ups in the game.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
sheer id be down to play and work on MUs. ill PM you. I know exactly what i need to do to beat pika, its just my inconsistency often gets me grabbed/knocked somewhere bad. it really just boils down to me not punishing nearly as hard as pika, and me being less comfortable on DL than hyrule because i never played on DL until i hopped online.

also i really want to see bane beat star king, hoping the matches get recorded

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Find me online or pm me and i'll show you some match up tips.

Also everyone is putting mad pressure on the bane/star king match. They're probably scared to play each other at this point.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
nothing

i just want to see it very much. bane is from what i've seen a better player so i'd put my proverbial money on him

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Yo thumbs up to you, Sheer. I've noticed you're always offering to play with people and help them out with things. Keep it up man, the community needs people like you.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I like to help people. Not everyone takes it well though. Some people's egos get butthurt when I offer advice, cough battlecattle cough.

Most people take it well though. Like clubba who always recognizes that I usually pwn his bad habits and then makes the a conscience effort to mix it up.

I guess when you're offering advice a lot some people may take that as bragging about being superior or something.

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
star kinggg play baneeee, focus in this round the GF dosent matter right now forfeiting this round make the tourney boring gogogogogogo :) ur taking tooooo much time bane is always online... (dont forget to record)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
It doesn't make a difference though, every time I play you I've always redeveloped the same ****ing habit lol. Works against too many people is the problem.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I like how it's those two who break it

Dee kew! dee kew!

#probablystillwouldn'tmakemoney

also shouts to SK having a bad competitive attitude. Had him pegged differently.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I mean yeah it's bogus

prolly they can get away with it because they're really good

which sounds bogus

and it is

but we want to see that match sooooooo...

also you probably would've gotten a weekend to finish your match too. Probably.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i'm 100% for the rules not applying to sk and bane if it means i get to see this match

Battlecow

Play to Win
Copping out of the first set with Bane

dat eeyore

m2k status

If this were my tourney I'd DQ but I'm kind of glad nova isn't

The Star King

Smash Hero
How am I copping out...? I'm gonna play him and I'm gonna try my best. I'm gonna be on all day over the weekend.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I mean yeah I'm not saying you're sandbagging I'm just saying you have that eeyore m2k thing going on where you've GIVEN UP and stuff and you've got your no-practice johns all lined up

"I'm gonna lose" is a bad attitude to go in with if you want to win the next set.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I haven't given up. I said I would try my best, didn't I? It's just a prediction.

And I also believe I predicted I would win GFs. Def not giving up.

...Oh, you said "#probablystillwouldn'tmakemoney" in literally the same post calling me out for predicting I wouldn't win. lmao >__________________>

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
I haven't given up. I said I would try my best, didn't I? It's just a prediction.

...Oh, you said "#probablystillwouldn'tmakemoney" in literally the same post calling me out for predicting I wouldn't win. lmao >__________________>
Now you HAVE to lose this match against bane, just so you can beat battlecow in losers, then bane in two sets. i'd pay to see it

Battlecow

Play to Win

Whatevs dude it just seems whack to give up a match and then run it back through losers

if you were predicting and your mentality doesn't affect the way you play or whatever then fine

when I say that I'm just trying to self-deprecate. I don't actually believe it, I'm absurdly arrogant.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I don't wanna have to DQ anyone because it's getting kinda late in the tourney so don't be lazy people and play your matches on time from now on.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Cant understand whats taking them so long. Pretty arrogant towards the rest of the attendees who plays theyr matches on schedule. I feel with you Jenison.

Top Bottom