• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Dair - An online Smash64 Tournament (with cash prizes) SIGN-UPS CLOSED

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
When you guys report who won, don't forget to say the score as well.
example: nova beats isai 3-2

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Post on this Thread? And how can we submit the recorded match?
Yes, post the results in this thread. Record the playback (check the record game box when playing) with fraps or another screen capturing software then upload to youtube.

The Star King

Smash Hero
FTR recording isn't necessary, Nova is just encouraging it

Also lol four people joined Smashboards today, nice

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Recording isn't necessary but it would be nice if everyone who can record matches, does.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
looks like the bracket wasn't COMPLETELY random as u put the 4 newbs in an extra round in the beginning. but thats fine now i have a chance to maybe win a match and feel bettter about my life

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
looks like the bracket wasn't COMPLETELY random as u put the 4 newbs in an extra round in the beginning. but thats fine now i have a chance to maybe win a match and feel bettter about my life
I typed in the names and pressed "shuffle seeds". I didn't choose where anyone went. Sorry about the inconvenience, next time I'll make sure to have an even bracket.

faptaincaptain

Smash Rookie
Name: Blue Guy
State: Texas
Emulator: Any or PJ64k or Mupen or P2P or P2P and Mupen, or etc.
Time I Can Play: 8:00pm to 2:00am
Time Zone: Central
Day(s): Thursday or Friday
Contact(s): email - grantbrazil@live.com

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
wotg wanted out of the tourney so i'm replaceing him with mahie. Mahie is a european player and has agreed to play on server if the p2p delay is too much for anyone.

Mahie

Smash Lord
Why would you do that to yourself dude

Mahie the masochist
I was really bored and saw Gav mention WOTG quitting on Skype, so I was like why the hell not man.

Needless to say I already lost my first match, dat sweet, sweet delay. Props to Sextc, though, doesn't take anything away from him.

Name:Mahie
State: Country: France
Emulator: pj64k
Time I Can Play: At night CET, which is like the evening EC. We can figure it out anyway.
Time Zone: GMT+1
Day(s): Most of them
Contact(s): Just come to the NA Skype group, it'll be easier that way.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
People need to get going on their matches.

Star king, komo said he has sent you multiple pm's and you haven't responded to any of them, I see you on smashboards often, whats the deal?

Battlecow I see you on smashboards often as well, your first round opponent, Wilde is on kaillera most of the time. If you pop on in the evening you're likely to see him

Lets go guys, PLAY!

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah sorry that took so long

I'm super busy so I generally just PM people and set up a specific time rather than being on kaillera a lot

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sorry I didn't respond, I was ironing out real life STUFF and wasn't sure when I would be available

I should be be available every day now

I responded to Komo

Battlecow

Play to Win
Nova come down hard on these mother****ers if they don't get their matches done

only way to keep the ball rolling

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Mason Storm vs Jesusv2 needs to happen soon. Either one of you needs to post here saying that you have atleast tried to contact the other person.

Jesusv2

Smash Rookie
Mason Storm and I are in contact and had a match planned for Tuesday but had to reschedule for tomorrow night.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Star King v bane is gonna be interesting

I thought it was gonna be a forgone conclusion for my man SQ, but according to some of the more active kaillerians, Bane is considered a contender--even something of a favorite, in some circles?

We've never really seen SK "lose" a low-delay online match to anyone short of boom/isai. Will this tournament see him prove his implied but never really demonstrated dominance? Or has the increasingly veteran "newcomer," the self-proclaimed fastest improving man on the planet, been eclipsed by an even more recent rising keyboard star? Either way, it's very possible that we're seeing a preview of grand finals here.

RECORD

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Doesn't bane = zach? They've both been playing forever right?

Should be a good match, they should record.

Doesn't matter though they're both fake.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Yeah record, definitely. And if none of you want to upload it, send me the krecs and I'll record the playback (although I told SQ this several times and he never sent me anything).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We've never really seen SK "lose" a low-delay online match to anyone short of boom/isai.
Lol, Noob King is very good with his lame little keyboard (pwn) but don't act like he's invincible or something. There are a number of players outside of boom, isai, and jaime that could take a set from him.

Also Bane has been playing way longer than SK. He just constantly ran around on alts and never posted on smashboards for several years so everyone lost track of him.

B Link

Smash Lord
If Star King isn't in rust-mode (which he is too often these days) I'm gonna say he wins.

Could this be a preview of high level console keyboard contenders? :O

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yes, so far this and the ladder are the two online events that will be used for online elo's. I know you are using a ridiculous framage for this, maybe I can call you eightframemahie or something lol.

Top Bottom