• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Dair - An online Smash64 Tournament (with cash prizes) SIGN-UPS CLOSED

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Cant understand whats taking them so long. Pretty arrogant towards the rest of the attendees who plays theyr matches on schedule. I feel with you Jenison.
Yeah, it's mostly star kings fault. I haven't seen him anywhere and bane has been on kaillera and Skype a lot.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
yea it happened, no one posted here yet tho

and star king recorded (supposedly)

The Star King

Smash Hero
I won 3-2. .krec files sent to Sangoku.

Shout-outs to Battlecow for being the only one who predicted correctly (including me lol (**** Mint))

EDIT: wait Killer is in the tourney? WUT. Didn't even notice.

oh god I thought I could relax for a bit

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Killer is the ultimate pain in the ass. Gay keyboard DI, plays Kirby, and a campy play style.

Have fun.

The Star King

Smash Hero
True B Link. Kind of. Forgot.

I find him fun to play Sheer, you complain too much about how people play

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Really? Who else do I complain about?

Just gay keyboard DI pretty much (mainly Killer cause he combines extremely gay keyboard DI with an extremely gay Kirby).

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Good job SK. I'm looking forward to watching the matches.

Did you play KB or are you trying to be all controller now?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Good **** SK!

James Franco for overrated tier ;)

No but for real come to an offline tourney once your parents let you off the leash and lay waste to everyone.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Awesome set, you guys are damn good. Sk had some cool eggwork on the ledge, and banes platform pressure on dl made me pee my pants a little.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Great set, you really gotta simmer down your greed in approaches and tech-chases when fighting a Yoshi.

And lol at 19min or so. Just get rid of the tornado.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Bane would have won if he went Falcon first round instead of Pika. Star King should be worried about grand finals.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Too bad we knew the result before watching the set. Star King's SD in the last match could have made people think he'd lose the set.

Anyway, good job Star King and thank you for sending me the Krec. It was a nice set.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah SK might have to get up off that yoshi for the first match of GF's. Too bad he doesn't know how to fight falcon with THA KIRBY.

Solid set. Shoutouts to Falcon having an easier time shieldbreaking than yoshi

The Star King

Smash Hero
Bane would have won if he went Falcon first round instead of Pika. Star King should be worried about grand finals.
Nah, I'll be in better shape by GFs

I played all night yesterday with Sheer and Kimimaru

Sangoku it wasn't p2p

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh ****. Well then. Dexter provin' some ****.

Killer vs him is gonna be battle of the underrateds.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
This tournament is epic. Dexter with the upset. Killer with the 2ez bracket. Star King vs. Bane potential rematch as early as losers semis. Someone should do commentary for the hype matches (I'm looking at you Battlecow).

Nova you should seed based on players' ELO rating to the extent possible for next tournament.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Idk about live, but you could have someone send you the .krec or video file and then you could commentate over it the first time you see it so its authentic. Makes no difference whether you are actually their live or not.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah I could do that. No spoilers, then!

If someone sends me a video file I can do the commentary in imovie or whatever and then upload it/send it on to someone else who can upload it.

I'm pretty pumped for the big loser's bracket matches. Should be 3-4 solid sets at least.

Get your matches done people! Nova's been running a great tourney, don't **** it up now.

Top Bottom