• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom and KotC Present: Genesis 2010 - results

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Brawl doubles

1: ADHD + Nairo :diddy: + :metaknight: ($84.00)
2: Shadow + Zucco :metaknight::wario: + :lucario: ($42.00)
3: Raging PoT-heads :metaknight: + :dk2: ($14.00)
4: Vinnie + Snakeee :gw: + :zerosuitsamus::metaknight:
5: Minecraft Nerds and the Chamber of Secrets on Thanksgiving (Doom + Diem) :metaknight: + :metaknight::mario2:
5: Allied + Big M :snake: + :metaknight:
7: Team Goon (Bobby + Connor) :sonic: + :lucario:
7: Minty + Remix :marth::metaknight: + :toonlink:

Brawl singles

1: Nairo ($137.50) (split with ADHD) :metaknight:
2: ADHD ($75.00) (left early and split with Nairo) :diddy:
3: Zucco ($25.00) :lucario:
4: Snakeee (Ansem) ($12.50) :zerosuitsamus::metaknight:
5: vVv Lawrence (Vinnie) :gw::popo:
5: Will :dk2:
7: Minty :marth::metaknight:
7: Inui :metaknight: (forfeited to Zucco in losers)
9: Blues
9: Pierce
9: Dabuz
9: Penta
13: Remix
13: Allied
13: Team Rocket Admin Doom
13: Kid
17: GambL
17: P_wii
17: Big M
17: EddThatDiddy that watches streams
17: Shadow
17: RJ
17: V1ce
17: D1
25: Jr.
25: Mbear
25: Gunblade

Even though not a lot of people showed up, this was still fun. :)

I need to work on my techskill~

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
1: Nairo ($137.50) - lawl umad?
2: ADHD ($75.00) - you're so gorgeous <3
3: Zucco ($25.00) - ohai
4: Snakeee (Ansem) - GGs in doubles. you shouldn't have quit out 2nd match :( i wanted to finish xD
5: vVv Lawrence (Vinnie) - VINNAAAYYYYY. nice seeing you :D
5: Will - Ohai
7: Minty - We need to become better at teams together. i feel like we held back a bit. good **** tho.
7: Inui - pictochat? :3
9: Blues - ....?
9: Pierce - Good **** beating inui! :D
9: Dabuz - lawl. emo blog time :3
9: Penta - son, my ike is gawd.
13: Remix - do better.
13: Allied - your wario was a lot better than i had expected :O good **** tho :D
13: Team Rocket Admin Doom - Nice tourney. went well and had a lot of fun :)
13: Kid - We never mm'd =/ we will next time tho! :D
17: GambL - for playig for a short amount of time you're really good :O
17: P_ - ****ing prick. i hate playing you in tourney >.< at least i won tho :D hehe. GGs.
17: Big M - i place higher than you lawl. sugg a diggggg beeeetch.
17: EddThatDiddy that watches streams - i can;t believe out match wasn;t tournament xD w.e ggs i guess xD
17: Shadow - Nice seeing you :D
17: RJ - You weren't in such a good mood huh? =/
17: V1ce - GGs .
17: D1 - it was ncie seeing you. haven't talked to you for a whileeee.
25: Jr. - need to work on that tl :p
25: Mbear - ohai. dq'd/
25: Gunblade - <3

Vinnie

Smash Master
1: Nairo ($137.50) (split with ADHD) - GGs, we're 2-2 now, I'm going to beat you next time... you ***** my ICs v_v...
2: ADHD ($75.00) (left early and split with Nairo) Nice seeing you and GGs in doubles.
3: Zucco ($25.00) Finally beat you -_- ICs beat Lucario whether I got ***** or not lolol. Anyways GJ and all that, and GGs in both events.
4: Snakeee (Ansem) ($12.50) Fun teaming with you again, and GGs. Can't wait for our next set. You're the only one that can beat me on RC consistently! lol
5: vVv Lawrence (Vinnie) - Step it the **** up already.
5: Will - LI stuck at 5th I guess =/ we got this next time. Thanks for driving me.
7: Minty
7: Inui - Nice seeing you, wish we could have met in bracket in either event. Oh wellies.
9: Blues
9: Pierce - Nice seeing you again Pierce, and good job beating Inui! Always fun talking to you.
9: Dabuz - Oh stop being emo already, you got this next time.
9: Penta - I was actually impressed with your MM with Dabuz lol. Thanks letting me buy your iPod, you should have stayed late and came to red robin v.v
13: Remix - GGs in doubles, had me scared, and fun MMs.
13: Allied - <3 we have to travel to DSO this weekend together :D
13: Team Rocket Admin Doom - fun games in doubles and all that, and thanks for hosting, I had a really good time.
13: Kid - Always great to see you at tourneys!
17: GambL
17: P_wii - Fun games yo, good **** on Brinstar. LOL @ dtilt stage spike on Rainbow.
17: Big M - hi
17: EddThatDiddy that watches streams - We should practice sometime. I always have a lot of fun seeing you at tourneys lol, can't wait for DC!!!
17: Shadow - It was great to finally see you again. Hopefully you come out to another tourney sometime soon. I know I'll see you eventually either way xD.
17: RJ - fun mm
17: V1ce - LOL @ me star KOing you with Mario's jab2
17: D1 - D1!!!!!!! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you this weekend, I hope the housing was ok like you said, and we should train more together. NY has got this next time! I hope you make it to DC.
25: Jr.
25: Mbear
25: Gunblade - Another reason why I love NJ lol :D it's always really great seeing you at tourneys.
dmbrandon - Fun MM and stuff..
Ksizzle - Sucks at what happened, you should definitely come out and enter and stuff though... you better make it to the tourney next time! Fun seeing you at RR.
JG - Nice seeing you at RR.

Fun tourney, I take all my losses hard but I guess it gives me motivation to get better. I have to train hard this week and step it up. GGs to everyone, and shoutouts to Nairo and Snakeee for taking me out and all that. Great seeing everyone!

Allied

Smash Master
vinne come to my house for a week >____>

NOW

I HATE SNAKEEE HE BEAT ME !!! !>______FDS>DFSJFDJSLFKDJSLFJDSFJ

na ggs

17th? is my new tag until i can start placing higher LOOL

<3 dmbrandon
<3 Ether
<3 doomy
<3 JG
<3 Ksizzle
<3 wyatt

I HATE NAIRO!! <3

remix ur too good yo @_@ we shall team sometime SNAKE/ TOON STINK LOOL

DABUZ I AM GOING TO **** YOU!! COUNT ON IT!!! <333333

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
vinne come to my house for a week >____>

NOW

I HATE SNAKEEE HE BEAT ME !!! !>______FDS>DFSJFDJSLFKDJSLFJDSFJ

na ggs

17th? is my new tag until i can start placing higher LOOL

<3 dmbrandon
<3 Ether
<3 doomy
<3 JG
<3 Ksizzle
<3 wyatt

I HATE NAIRO!! <3

remix ur too good yo @_@ we shall team sometime SNAKE/ TOON STINK LOOL

DABUZ I AM GOING TO **** YOU!! COUNT ON IT!!! <333333
Not friends anymore. I hope your next trip to the club you only get Balrogs.

D1

Banned via Administration
Red Robin made my night at this tournament.

Even though I got booty *****, I had a great time.

I ain't quittin' betchez!

Thanks for the good time Doom! <3

erick gm14

Smash Ace
**** I got ***** this tourny. Penta round 1 and Shadow right after in losers. LOL!!! not my day to shine I guess....=]
shut up brendan, i got a cell phone so u guys can hmu if u wanna get *****.:laugh:

<3 jp we always have epic sets. we will train so hardcore just lkike swr days.

Allied

Smash Master
**** I got ***** this tourny. Penta round 1 and Shadow right after in losers. LOL!!! not my day to shine I guess....=]
happens to everyone at least once lol

Last KOTC i had Nakat first round and then Zucco straight in losers LMAO

EFF NY/NJ THIS REGION BLOWS

Zucco

Smash Master
happens to everyone at least once lol

Last KOTC i had Nakat first round and then Zucco straight in losers LMAO

EFF NY/NJ THIS REGION BLOWS
I entered late and had to fight Brood right away =(

iRJi

Smash Champion
Rawr. It was fun, im still not feeling that well. Thanks for the support from everyone though.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
ggs to everyone i played,had a good time and welcome back Minty. I thought viva was commiiing:(.

edit: nvvmm

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
i did aight for not playing in 2months imo but had the worst rolling habits everrr lol snakee your ****ing amazing u ***** the **** outta me for that. till next time bro. ggs zucco, fun teamsies allied :)

pce

also try having zucco round 1 (no byes while Kid and remix got to play simpler ppl) and snakee right away in losers.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i did aight for not playing in 2months imo but had the worst rolling habits everrr lol snakee your ****ing amazing u ***** the **** outta me for that. till next time bro. ggs zucco, fun teamsies allied :)

pce

also try having zucco round 1 (no byes while Kid and remix got to play simpler ppl) and snakee right away in losers.
ur saying RG is simpler? guy took me to last hit last stock game 3. i just got one right read x(. bigm ur simple xDD

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
ur saying RG is simpler? guy took me to last hit last stock game 3. i just got one right read x(. bigm ur simple xDD
zucco>RJ. and facts are facts you and remix are great players but my previous placements vastly out do yours/remix's and the fact i have been powerranked previously before you 2 is a sure reason why i shouldve been a higher seed. not that i care because im guarenteed not gonna win money at something like this anyway especially not playing for like 2 months

iRJi

Smash Champion
ur saying RJ***** is simpler? guy took me to last hit last stock game 3. i just got one right read x(. bigm ur simple xDD
Just quoted to correct my name, look for your shout out below.

zucco>RJ. and facts are facts you and remix are great players but my previous placements vastly out do yours/remix's and the fact i have been powerranked previously before you 2 is a sure reason why i shouldve been a higher seed. not that i care because im guarenteed not gonna win money at something like this anyway especially not playing for like 2 months
Cool story. I won't say much, because I am a respectful person, and personally I don't care what people think of my skill level, but I am far from being just simple. In fact, this tournament was one of the hardest for me to deal with mentally, simply because I am going through a lot of **** right now. While Kid did not see, I also actually started crying a bit during our third game, and have people there as proof because some people saw. I am not fully here mentally, therefore I can't progress. I literally entered just to try and take my mind of of things. (I am not discrediting your win kid, it was a very good game, I just wanted to point that out)

I think you may under estimate my actual skill. You don't see me place well in tournaments, and that is understandable, but for people who actually walk up to me and ask to play a serious friendly with, they can all tell you that I am no easy person to play. I will say Zucco is greater then me in skill, and he has the tournament results to prove it. However, I would like to say that I am not that far under him in skill, despite my reflection in tournament results. In fact, I do help Zucco and others during tournament with advice and other **** like that.

However, I understand, talk in pretty cheap. I mean like, what do I know right? It's not like I'm the best player in the world so I have no clue what I'm doing, and because of that I am in terms "Simple" or "more simple" then others. I guess a demonstration in the near future may be required at some point. Only time will tell, and it will only happen when I feel better. Until then, please everyone, unless it's something nice to say, please refrain from using my name. It's a humble request, because I am a humble person.

Thanks in advance.

Anyway, more specific shoutouts:

I would first like to thank everyone who helped me out. I was feeling really down, and talking to some people about it made me feel better over the course of the day. While I am not 100%, knowing that there is a community that cares helps me stay at least a bit happier.

1: Nairo ($137.50) (split with ADHD), Nice nice, you know I always support. Good ****.
2: ADHD ($75.00) (left early and split with Nairo) Sad you had to leave early, but it was fun while you was there.
3: Zucco ($25.00) Castle siege man, castle siege. <3
4: Snakeee (Ansem) ($12.50) Nice seeing you
5: vVv Lawrence (Vinnie) Fun MM. I should have used lucario on your IC's from the start xD.
5: Will: Very good MM, hope to do another one with you =D
7: Minty: Fun friendles, hope to see you again.
7: Inui (forfeited to Zucco in losers): Thanks for the mini pep talk, made me feel a bit better.
9: Blues: Hi
9: Pierce: You know you don't need one from me, I always see you lol. GG's, ZB represent.
9: Dabuz: Hi
9: Penta: Hi
13: Remix: Nice seeing you. yea, I was not feeling well at all =/.
13: Allied: Halo mangggg, come see me =D
13: Team Rocket Admin Doom: Thanks for the talk man, really appreciate it, and you know I will help you out if you need it too <3.
13: Kid: Fun set man, fun set.
17: GambL: Hi
17: P_wii: Lol at the mm. I am going to redo it at a later date.
17: Big M: Not sure why you used falco or snake against me, but gg's anyway.
17: EddThatDiddy that watches streams: Halo mangggg =].
17: Shadow: Nice seeing you.
17: RJ: <3
17: V1ce: Fun friendles
17: D1: My man, thanks for the talk. You alrdy know =P.
25: Jr.: Hi
25: Mbear: Hi
25: Gunblade: <3

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
RJ i never said you were simple or bad lol and im not the type of person that looks at placings and judge how good a person is(unless its some guy placing last in NC and trash talking me online) and as a matter of fact i think your extremely underestimated imo and way better than your placings(like remix for example) anyway i just said zucco>you because although you are very very good he is better. also snake/falco are up there in my mains and im actually really good at the mk MU with them its just after not playing or practicing for a while i kinda got rusty. we should mm again tho :) ill go snake 1 set falco another :)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Just quoted to correct my name, look for your shout out below.

Cool story. I won't say much, because I am a respectful person, and personally I don't care what people think of my skill level, but I am far from being just simple. In fact, this tournament was one of the hardest for me to deal with mentally, simply because I am going through a lot of **** right now. While Kid did not see, I also actually started crying a bit during our third game, and have people there as proof because some people saw. I am not fully here mentally, therefore I can't progress. I literally entered just to try and take my mind of of things. (I am not discrediting your win kid, it was a very good game, I just wanted to point that out)

I think you may under estimate my actual skill. You don't see me place well in tournaments, and that is understandable, but for people who actually walk up to me and ask to play a serious friendly with, they can all tell you that I am no easy person to play. I will say Zucco is greater then me in skill, and he has the tournament results to prove it. However, I would like to say that I am not that far under him in skill, despite my reflection in tournament results. In fact, I do help Zucco and others during tournament with advice and other **** like that.

However, I understand, talk in pretty cheap. I mean like, what do I know right? It's not like I'm the best player in the world so I have no clue what I'm doing, and because of that I am in terms "Simple" or "more simple" then others. I guess a demonstration in the near future may be required at some point. Only time will tell, and it will only happen when I feel better. Until then, please everyone, unless it's something nice to say, please refrain from using my name. It's a humble request, because I am a humble person.

Thanks in advance.

Anyway, more specific shoutouts:

I would first like to thank everyone who helped me out. I was feeling really down, and talking to some people about it made me feel better over the course of the day. While I am not 100%, knowing that there is a community that cares helps me stay at least a bit happier.

1: Nairo ($137.50) (split with ADHD), Nice nice, you know I always support. Good ****.
2: ADHD ($75.00) (left early and split with Nairo) Sad you had to leave early, but it was fun while you was there.
3: Zucco ($25.00) Castle siege man, castle siege. <3
4: Snakeee (Ansem) ($12.50) Nice seeing you
5: vVv Lawrence (Vinnie) Fun MM. I should have used lucario on your IC's from the start xD.
5: Will: Very good MM, hope to do another one with you =D
7: Minty: Fun friendles, hope to see you again.
7: Inui (forfeited to Zucco in losers): Thanks for the mini pep talk, made me feel a bit better.
9: Blues: Hi
9: Pierce: You know you don't need one from me, I always see you lol. GG's, ZB represent.
9: Dabuz: Hi
9: Penta: Hi
13: Remix: Nice seeing you. yea, I was not feeling well at all =/.
13: Allied: Halo mangggg, come see me =D
13: Team Rocket Admin Doom: Thanks for the talk man, really appreciate it, and you know I will help you out if you need it too <3.
13: Kid: Fun set man, fun set.
17: GambL: Hi
17: P_wii: Lol at the mm. I am going to redo it at a later date.
17: Big M: Not sure why you used falco or snake against me, but gg's anyway.
17: EddThatDiddy that watches streams: Halo mangggg =].
17: Shadow: Nice seeing you.
17: RJ: <3
17: V1ce: Fun friendles
17: D1: My man, thanks for the talk. You alrdy know =P.
25: Jr.: Hi
25: Mbear: Hi
25: Gunblade: <3
you are definitely not bad and a really good person.

iRJi

Smash Champion
RJ i never said you were simple or bad lol and im not the type of person that looks at placings and judge how good a person is(unless its some guy placing last in NC and trash talking me online) and as a matter of fact i think your extremely underestimated imo and way better than your placings(like remix for example) anyway i just said zucco>you because although you are very very good he is better. also snake/falco are up there in my mains and im actually really good at the mk MU with them its just after not playing or practicing for a while i kinda got rusty. we should mm again tho :) ill go snake 1 set falco another :)
Understandable and sure, I would love to mm again when you want =].

you are definitely not bad and a really good person.
Thank you also.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i knew something was wrong RJ. sorry for the mispell xD. i asked if u were ok but u just didnt say much if i recall. sry to hear that :/.. t was an epic set, got the blood rushing overtime at Lylat X_X

@bigM, dude u were ranked recently. i was ranked also. even doom stated im still legit after all this time. imm be makng the rankings soon again ;)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
What's with Dabuz placing so badly? Isn't he the best Olimar in America? I'm confused.

Get *****, Penta.
as 1nu1 said:: i had a horrible mindset of going into each match expecting to lose

also, sidenote: this is my worst tourney placing ever >_< i even did better at my first three tourneys than this one

Top Bottom