• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah Presents: Me Want Honeycomb-SFL Melee Tournament-06/13/09-Shiz is Here!

Linguini

Smash Master
its all about el band.

hey p3t3, come play with me at ZP around 7, ill be there with kyle and gringo. Anyone else that wants to play is welcome to come. gotta get in some shraining for sat.

and finchskies got *****.

Finch

Smash Lord
ok well I'm legit going to this now. Just not sure who I'm driving, which is kind of ****ed up but I guess my buddies get first priority. In any case I'm ready to **** face.

Zoro

Smash Champion
SO i know finch and frames' cars are full but if anyone else in cfl wants to go but doesnt have a full car
me and marin would like to go

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Ok, Kevin's car got fixed, so it will be me, frames, aasem in the framesmobile, and finch, hbox, pb&j, and up to 2 more (if he wants) in the finchmobile

people that still need rides (i think) are uuaa, legion, zoro, marin, alvin?, etc.

Alukard

Smash Hero
AHHHH SOMEONE GET ME ... AIM me if u can do sumthing to help >_>

tmr i will be bored out of my mind

Dop

Smash Journeyman
im gonna go tri hero with UD and sleep-double aura ghoul surround-nova-coil any foxes in my path

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well I'm legit going to this now. Just not sure who I'm driving, which is kind of ****ed up but I guess my buddies get first priority. In any case I'm ready to **** face.
Finch...if you got 2 more spaces left...take me and legion... cmon man.. we have no other options left.. 0% options!!! ur our only hope..

Ok, Kevin's car got fixed, so it will be me, frames, aasem in the framesmobile, and finch, hbox, pb&j, and up to 2 more (if he wants) in the finchmobile

Me and Legion want to go in the Finchmobile..if not then we r screwed x.x

people that still need rides (i think) are uuaa, legion, zoro, marin, alvin?, etc.
WE NEED A RIDE!!!! xDD

frames take Zoro and Marin PLEAASSSEEEE!!!!
Yes someone bring them pls? well zoro now only cuz marin wont go anymore..

Nvm marin cant go
just me
if anyone has space :)
I already established this one quote ago lol

Finch. ride please? :(

- uuaa

Alukard

Smash Hero
Someone pick me up dammit ... I might become a part of florida in the near future ... so yea .. I wanna see your community dammit

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
alright time to bring out the deep pockets ready?

- I will pay 20 bucks for gas money. Why? because is fair.
-I'll bring my own food since I am going to have 25 bucks
-will pay the door fee only
-wants to get better by going to tourneys.

Any objections peeps :p?

PB&J

Smash Hero
i guess nobody is picking up alukard..thats gay..anyway..um..im hyped for this..and if shiz doesnt come who needs a teammate..

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
i guess nobody is picking up alukard..thats gay..anyway..um..im hyped for this..and if shiz doesnt come who needs a teammate..
If I go...

oh wait, I don't think I can...because I am broke D:..

IOus :3?

on the meantime

do call 407-791-8782 and ask for James...cuz I am sure my mom hangs at people when they call me action B.

anyways, night folks....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
It's ****** up that uuaa and Legion couldn't go because there ride bailed out on them.

It's also ****** up that Alukard asked for a ride to this and didn't even get a response.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even notice that no one responded to alukards request.... I was just too hyped for this tournament. I'm about to leave my house now and hopefully I get there before double start so I can set up my capture card.

Top Bottom