• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah Presents: Me Want Honeycomb-SFL Melee Tournament-06/13/09-Shiz is Here!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im broke too and im choosing this over money(brawl) AND entering just to beat really really good people in tourniment like colinballin or QDVSexy

Linguini

Smash Master
thats the whole point of the tournament stoops.just because the title doesn't say it doesnt mean their still not getting the $5 entrance fee.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Don't team with Jason! He is a horrible teammate!
He goes out of his way just to kill his teammate!

Just kidding man. Hehehehe.... (Not Really....)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo andrew me and warren are moving back son im playing you like every ****ing day!!!(tyrel too)
I will come if you guys have one next month or so. I will take mm's if any wants I know its kinda in advance but it makes me wanna get better. My sheik ganon peach vs w/e. get at me and good luck to everyone who is going

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
VERICZ!!!!!!! GIVE UUAA LEGION AND KYON A RIDE THEY REALLY WANT TO COME!

Finch I don't know if you were planning on going with Frames since his car is full now...

If you end up driving you should take some of CFL like uuaa legion and kyon.

Whoman

Smash Rookie
hows this tourn looking? looking to go with a couple friends possibly ;x
live like 45minutes away

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I'm coming or not but if I do come I will bring my capture card and we will get some matches recorded.

Edit- Whoman where do you live?

Whoman

Smash Rookie
Cryp, i live by US1 and 180th pretty far down south but yeah. Don't know if i'm going for sure yet i'll prolly post here if i will end up going.

Finch

Smash Lord
haha uuaa and colin both called me at the same time earlier. I'm still on the fence about this tournament but I definitely don't want to drive to it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
haha uuaa and colin both called me at the same time earlier. I'm still on the fence about this tournament but I definitely don't want to drive to it.
its good to know fl the rest of fl are really really lazy

Keep in mind i within the last two weeks, and the next three weeks, so i 5 week span, 4 weekends im traveling to orlando... half of which for melee pretty much.

johns?

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm kind of worried about my car plus I have much better things to do with my weekends than go to 3 smash tournaments a month. Sorry if you don't. Get a life.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
I'm kind of worried about my car plus I have much better things to do with my weekends than go to 3 smash tournaments a month. Sorry if you don't. Get a life.
Seriously, NOBODY GIVES TWO ****S ABOUT YOUR TEETERING.

Stop posting in ZP tournament threads about your fence-sitting dilemmas due to your exalted lifestyle. WE DON'T CARE.

Your b1tching and moaning about the venue and general belittling of competitive Smash helped contribute to a bunk attendance last tournament.

Who are you, to man a stick-and-dangling-carrot contraption in the face of this herd of @sses?

Wanna' help support the SFL Melee community? Awesome. Come Saturday, and bring all you can.

Think you're better than us? Please, GTFO.

-Kimo

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Seriously, NOBODY GIVES TWO ****S ABOUT YOUR TEETERING.

Stop posting in ZP tournament threads about your fence-sitting dilemmas due to your exalted lifestyle. WE DON'T CARE.

Your b1tching and moaning about the venue and general belittling of competitive Smash helped contribute to a bunk attendance last tournament.

Who are you, to man a stick-and-dangling-carrot contraption in the face of this herd of @sses?

Wanna' help support the SFL Melee community? Awesome. Come Saturday, and bring all you can.

Think you're better than us? Please, GTFO.

-Kimo
LOL You just made Kye angry...but yeah, Finch come to this. If not then I really think CFL should consider getting someone else to drive.

Top Bottom