• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah Presents: Me Want Honeycomb-SFL Melee Tournament-06/13/09-Shiz is Here!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
hello! I asked too ya know....

I hate you guys. ¬.¬;

Remind me to pick up my friends only when I get a car...

oh right

WATO only =P.
and valencia of oseola people.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
LIVE! FROM THE VATICAN! TEAMS RESULTS!

1: Dop and Hungry ($107)
2: ColBol and Chops ($55)
3: Green Mario and XIF (I dunno, it all went to singles registration anyway, so something like 20 bucks total)

Singles bracket is about to start, it's crazy. Colbol, XIF, Shiz, and Green Mario are all on one side, with Linguini, Chops, Hungry box, and rockcrock on the other. And then there's the Aasem side, AKA: Dr. Doom's Fear Machine, AKA: Scary Town.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i thnk colin and frame staying over xif place. man im starting to hate smashers the more i know them the more they show they true colors.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
they personally wack as hell or they just piss me off cuz. not all but some. well i should be playing better at tourney since i dont like the people in the community at tourneys lil by lil. like back in the day i didnt liek or care out anyone.. helps me playing alot of friendlies

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
Full results Danny? BTW if you got some video's send them to me. If you posted them someplace that is fine too. Also we haven't talked since school ended because somebody stole my phone and I have been smashing and I have not had time to be on AIM. Also murking that Poke, you got the DS from Bito Juice <-- He better adapt the name that I gave him lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
1st shiz
2nd colbol---he is so broken..wait for the vids
3rd hbox
4th xif
5th lambchops
5th rockrock-i think''

tourny was too fun..i need to get better in teams..i still dont understand y my side of the bracket was so hard and the other was like average but w/e..no johns

im staying with chops..so hopefully i get better

Zorro's link is too good for ****** my icy's-

cant wait til genesis

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
pbnj, you lost teams with shiz on your team, so please, dont act like you would have even made a dent in the singles bracket.

i completely randomized both singles, and doubles.

anyone who had a problem with playing too many "good" people on their side of the bracket should have manned up and said something before they lost.

to everyone else who comes out to tournies to play and not john or act like they're better than what they actually are at this game, I thank you.

also, seriously, this goes out to my friends and non friends: WEAR ****ING DEODORANT.

geesus christ even xif smells like roses knowadays.

edit:read pbnj's post wrong, sorry, went a little overboard.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I had so much fun at this

FInch thank you for driving I dont know how you like doing it lol
Your ice climbers are really hard for me to play

Spider sense- fun match i think ill stick with link in that matchup im afraid that every ganon ***** falco lol.

Pb&j- You woulda 4 stocked my falco had to start throwin stuff at you. See u at gigs

SMilez- the friendlies we did kept me warmed up for you lol great matches though my falcos sole purpose is to beat foxes and it finally did its job.

Linguini- Matches were fun your ganons too good

Xif and Green- You shoulda went double mario and 6 stocked us again lol. I duno what to do against him at all.

Shiz and pb- pb i cant kill you, shiz is like untouchable lol, thanks for the advice shiz

Thanks everyone for the friendlies

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Yeah it was mad fun. GG's to all I had alot of fun. This is why it's great to be back in Florida at least for a little bit. Can't wait for some of these videos to get up. You guys get to see the epic 4 stock Colin pulled on me, plus the pure intensity of Chops and Shiz, Shiz and Colin... ahhhh!!!! too good.

BTW, The after-party at my house was a... complete success =D

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Haha, Yes yes! Great games everyone! I really want to thank Shiz for stomping in my Ganon is hard! You don't have to call me Spider_sense, just Jason is good enough, but whatever floats your boat. :p

I'll do mad shout outs later, I just got home from a pretty random night.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Yo Arturo, I got a crapload of vids man. Somewhere in the thirties. Mostly of Shiz and PB&J.
Shiz you owe me a match man. Same goes for you PB&J. I'm gonna claim them next time we meet up.
Good **** everyone! Gratz on winning singles Shiz. **** was intense but I was rooting for you. Awesome fox man.

ROCKCROCK! Nice going ****** everyone with Donkey kong! Lol, everyone was singing the DK Theme song. xD

Overall, Great tourney.

Final comments:
Yo ED. Great playing a whole lot of friendlies with you. I'll see if we can play one of these days at ZP.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Yea man just call me up anytime in July for ZP since I'll be gone to MD/VA for vacation and hopefully hit up one of Chu Dat's biweeklies ><

Amazing tourney. Hbox rested me to hell and Rock just wrecked with DK lol.

Edit: btw daniel when will the vids be up?

Alukard

Smash Hero
sad that i couldn't make this ... because i wanted to play the people that i couldn't meet otherwise\

and no one bothered to say sry we can't get you ... or anything ... w.e ... thanks to my cutie pie colin and evan for trying to help a brother out

Top Bottom