• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah Presents: Come To My House(Chu Will Be There!)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Chops, if they are a ride, they shouldn't have to pay...If Hiroshi has a full car (assuming it can hold 5 people) it means he's bringing 4 to play...Maybe just those who enter doubles have to enter singles or something.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i heard xif is some rich b4stard and his door fees are outrageous for people who actually plan on entering the tourney
if it were hosted at my dad's house I wouldnt think of charging a door fee its true my dad is rich as it gets. But its at my small *** mom's house and I always give away so much food and drinks and stuff at my regular smashfests that my mom deserves some money back. She isnt rich she had to disconnect the phone and internet for like 6-7 months right after I moved for college thankfully she's doing fine now but regardless she deserves the door fee. I dont make a nickel off of it all the money goes to my mom, only money i've made from my tournaments was either from winning or from the first MOMAID from the sandwiches I made. And the sandwiches I worked hard for and were a completely voluntary purchase since I freely gave directions out to the nearest McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Boston Market, and Pollo Tropical which were within 3 miles of my house.

Regardless the door fee was 20 dollars, 15 of which went into the pot. 5 dollar door fee just to smash is entirely normal given some sort of service was given, and that service just happened to be small little favors over the course of 2 years of smashfests.

The difference between me and shady tournaments like the last 2 maverick made is that i'm upfront about what the costs are and where all the money goes and if you dont like it then dont go. I'd hope everyone would want to come but well I cant win them all and I think my rules and fees are reasonable.

So basically, in the end i'd like to tell you to stuff it.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
ya but nich you live north to, I dont wanna be a biatch and make u guys drive down just to drive another hour north. That is bull and a waste of time!

HOLLA

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
if it were hosted at my dad's house I wouldnt think of charging a door fee its true my dad is rich as it gets. But its at my small *** mom's house and I always give away so much food and drinks and stuff at my regular smashfests that my mom deserves some money back. She isnt rich she had to disconnect the phone and internet for like 6-7 months right after I moved for college thankfully she's doing fine now but regardless she deserves the door fee. I dont make a nickel off of it all the money goes to my mom, only money i've made from my tournaments was either from winning or from the first MOMAID from the sandwiches I made. And the sandwiches I worked hard for and were a completely voluntary purchase since I freely gave directions out to the nearest McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Boston Market, and Pollo Tropical which were within 3 miles of my house.

Regardless the door fee was 20 dollars, 15 of which went into the pot. 5 dollar door fee just to smash is entirely normal given some sort of service was given, and that service just happened to be small little favors over the course of 2 years of smashfests.

The difference between me and shady tournaments like the last 2 maverick made is that i'm upfront about what the costs are and where all the money goes and if you dont like it then dont go. I'd hope everyone would want to come but well I cant win them all and I think my rules and fees are reasonable.

So basically, in the end i'd like to tell you to stuff it.
consider it stuft! i was just saying what i heard, but thanks for clarifying. I feel like an a$$ now

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Hey.
Why do you put "peace" at the end of all your posts?
Arnt you the kid that messed with GAwes so he made a video of him ****** you?
If so i see you have a habit of messing with people without much to back it up with.

Top Bottom