• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dont you hate...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
dont you hate people in wifi who just keep on running off the edge and suiciding? :mad::mad::mad: its so annoying when they think theyre funny and im actually trying to get a match in. discuss

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
dont you hate people in wifi who just keep on running off the edge and suiciding? :mad::mad::mad: its so annoying when they think theyre funny and im actually trying to get a match in. discuss
Sorry. I think I started that thread 3 months ago. I as hoping it would catch on :D

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
yea, taunt parties are pretty gay as well...dont know who spends hours in front of their wii just taunting...
Taunt Parties are awesome. It's fun doing random crap like that. If you don't like them though, please don't be a douche and attack us. Leave the game and join another.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
I went to a joke match before, it was funny when I bump to Zero Suit Samus when she was flirting with Ike! XD

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I really don't mind it, I just join in usually.

I only go to 'With Anyone' for taunt parties and this anyways...XD

Denzi

Smash Master
Umm... get some friends? I'm not trying to be mean, but if you're not playing with someone you know, than there is only a very slim chance of you having good competition.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Umm... get some friends? I'm not trying to be mean, but if you're not playing with someone you know, than there is only a very slim chance of you having good competition.
my list is half full its just when none of them are on, CPUS are ********, and wifi peopole think theyre funny and suicide. like srsly, find something better to do with your time. i was in 6 different wifi modes a few minutes ago, and 4 of them there was a guy who ALWAYS suicided and ended up with like -24. like ****it i wanna play

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
my list is half full its just when none of them are on, CPUS are ********, and wifi peopole think theyre funny and suicide. like srsly, find something better to do with your time. i was in 6 different wifi modes a few minutes ago, and 4 of them there was a guy who ALWAYS suicided and ended up with like -24. like ****it i wanna play

Maybe you should try going to local tourneys if you wanna play people. Or start up your own little one...

peeup

Smash Lord
I like to run off/taunt party. If you're doing a 'vs anyone' game in hopes of getting a serious match, you're doing it for the wrong reason (especially if you go to SWF). The only reason I do vs anyone is if I want somebody to hack the game (it hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm keeping an open mind.)

NOW

Smash Cadet
ive actually played some very skilled players on wifi with anyone. i hate when your teammate is ******** tho and the other team is like mega pro

Puddin

Smash Lord
I don't mind taunt parties. However there is one thing that can get on my nerves. As you can see I main Olimar, as my profile states. Anyway, sometimes after playing a winning a few With Anyone matches with Olimar one of the other people will switch to Olimar, I suppose trying to follow in my foot-steps. Of Winning.

It seems like a bit of an insult, but then again this is online "with anyone" so nothing is to be taken seriously. And imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Roihu

Smash Ace
I don't mind taunt parties. However there is one thing that can get on my nerves. As you can see I main Olimar, as my profile states. Anyway, sometimes after playing a winning a few With Anyone matches with Olimar one of the other people will switch to Olimar, I suppose trying to follow in my foot-steps. Of Winning.

It seems like a bit of an insult, but then again this is online "with anyone" so nothing is to be taken seriously. And imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
How could you take that as an insult? Maybe if they're throwing their Pikmin off the stage to say f u, then it would be an insult. :p

The only thing I hate is the epic lag I get recently.

Emotional_Outlet

Smash Rookie
Taunt parties are okay to an extent. After awhile they get annoying.

I can`t really tell what people are doing now, my Wifi lags so horridly lately. =<

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I don't like Brawls Wifi system...

When you want to play someone, and their so deep into their basic brawl, theres no way of notifying them.
So if you want to brawl, you can't. You have to wait till they're done. But even IF they finish, what if they don't look into their friend roster, and leave?..

The wifi could have been better and more comfortable.

Theres lag too..
I wish they would add chatrooms or somethings like that >_>

Puddin

Smash Lord
How could you take that as an insult? Maybe if they're throwing their Pikmin off the stage to say f u, then it would be an insult. :p

The only thing I hate is the epic lag I get recently.
Pffft, I said imitation is flattery.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Taunt parties are awesome! The only ones that I dislike are the ones where everyone taunts constantly, no matter what. I like the ones where you taunt for a little while and then everyone does random and funny stuff, even attacking each other a little. But the cool thing is that everyone is on teams!

Nintendood

Smash Cadet
I dont play with the anyone feature. It takes way to long for me. I go team battle, and they usually dont do that with team battle.

JCMR-Brawler64

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I call this peoples "JOKERS", because this peoples are waiting for you (with taunts) and attacks later... is the best form to humillate some aggresives players. Actually this happens with the SuddenDeahts.
If you like this only watch spectator matches. :psycho:

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I hate the wifi, the friend roster, the inability to notify or chat with people, and the lag.

I hate it when someone adds you, then they delete you if you're not good enough.

It already happened to me twice, some guys fights me, I lose for the most part, then he/she deletes me.

This is also the reason I hate wifi. I don't know for sure if this person deleted me, but I wasn't able to go into anymore of that persons games. Theres no way of asking on wifi, or anything.

I'm sad now.
I hope I don't suck.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
Silly stupid stuff like that makes me wonder if online is even worth the time. I still think offline multiplayer is much more fun... and I'm sure most would agree.

Top Bottom