• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i'm just commenting on how much lucas really really hates brawl, almost more than anyone in NC.

he hates it more than i do, i can't possibly "taint his mind."

melee ain't dead, bro. ;]
I do hate Brawl more than anyone in NC, but it's because of the Singles meta-game. I don't mind doubles as much because Brawl Singles is just Camp for 8 minutes or pick a broken character, and even then you can Plank for 8 minutes. It's just stupid and a waste of time. Brawl Doubles isn't like that; you actually get to do **** and have to constantly move and you can't camp. It's nowhere near the level that anything Melee related is at, but I accept Brawl Doubles as a legit form of Smash.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
I do hate Brawl more than anyone in NC, but it's because of the Singles meta-game. I don't mind doubles as much because Brawl Singles is just Camp for 8 minutes or pick a broken character, and even then you can Plank for 8 minutes. It's just stupid and a waste of time. Brawl Doubles isn't like that; you actually get to do **** and have to constantly move and you can't camp. It's nowhere near the level that anything Melee related is at, but I accept Brawl Doubles as a legit form of Smash.
hell yeah!!!!

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
hey seth we are going to omni's next weekend and we are smashin at rag's this fri afternoon.....i think

(im trying to plan ahead)

edit: and i'm bringing dinner to Trevor's Friday night (if its ok with him) so let me know what you want if you plan on coming

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
you guys do know that my name isn't actually 'foxxy' right?

i used to think this - then i tried brawl doubles at bill's, and while it wasn't close to the infuriation of singles, it was only fun until it came down to the 1-on-1 at the end. then it's just ridiculous.

i ended up in a few of those situations and then the other player just camps the balls of you because they can easily find the determination to be a complete f@ggot for just a stock or two rather than a whole singles match. then it just turns into ridiculous camping and the whole game that came before it is pointless.

but whatevah, we should team for brawl doubles sometime because we both have similar mindsets with it.

we'd win too, because it's bralw.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
last time i played ldpk was november

but outcamping him with rob was really easy! powershield the thunderbolts. ftilt if they're close, laser if they're far. have a gyro out on the stage to slow him down even more. e~z

Dublio

Smash Ace
I don't usually camp but I find that being aggressive tends to get me punished. x.x I guess I'll just have to keep playing till I can find a healthy balance between offense and defense.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I find myself to sometimes be too aggressive when there are times I need to slow down the match and laser camp.

Top Bottom