• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

lord karn

Smash Master
He said he has work. It seems to me that he's just not going to schedule off of work when there are tournies and only go when he has work off. Makes sense, since he probably isn't guaranteed money like he was before PP.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I need a Brawl teams partner... ph00t?
Bill wanted to team with me at some point, and if he doesn't already have a partner, he kinda has dibs at this point. Especially since he won't be at Omni's because Omni is dumb and didn't give people sufficient notice.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I may be able to go to this....or not...I'm not really sure.

And hey keith, i'm looking to be the best Lucario in state....not that actually means anything.

oh well

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
dude i suck. zero is too good to team with me, i had to team with ph00tbag.
Oh, well I've never played against you, or remember doing so to remember. Well, I guess I'll take your word on that. In any case, I have to go to bed. I might be on tomorrow...or not...I really don't know.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yeah, I may be able to go to this....or not...I'm not really sure.

And hey keith, i'm looking to be the best Lucario in state....not that actually means anything.

oh well
cool beans man, but watch out zero is nasty

Jon?

Smash Champion
At his next billfest, we should do crews according to city. Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, etc. Epic shet is gonna go down!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
That wouldnt be fair, Killer Sauce and Flamingo arent in raleigh anymore and besides Gauvin im the only one in Raleigh. For brawl at least... ill do it if i can team with southern pine

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
At his next billfest, we should do crews according to city. Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, etc. Epic shet is gonna go down!
That wouldnt be fair, Killer Sauce and Flamingo arent in raleigh anymore and besides Gauvin im the only one in Raleigh. For brawl at least... ill do it if i can team with southern pine
People should just make crews...

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
why the hell would you ever want to play brawl, lucas?

i don't even play doubles anymore, it's soooooo bad

i thought you quit, too.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why the hell would you ever want to play brawl, lucas?

i don't even play doubles anymore, it's soooooo bad

i thought you quit, too.
No Foxxy! Don't taint his mind with your old died out ways ( Melee) He's on our side. And that side is the DarkSide......

P.S Our side is not the darkside because im black.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
i'm just commenting on how much lucas really really hates brawl, almost more than anyone in NC.

he hates it more than i do, i can't possibly "taint his mind."

melee ain't dead, bro. ;]

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i'm just commenting on how much lucas really really hates brawl, almost more than anyone in NC.

he hates it more than i do, i can't possibly "taint his mind."

melee ain't dead, bro. ;]
i know jk. by the way what hotel r u stayin at, i think my hotel is like a block away from the con.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
This time I'll make sure not to use a tag that has tap jump off. I did that on accident and plur's and it got me killed twice. :ohwell:

Top Bottom