• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 3 - Free Drinks! - Free Side Tourney!

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I bet MK's and Snakes can still use it... don't hate. If you think he's super easy to use, vs me in a mirror match right now.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I just saw the name of the tournament and thought it was a Doctor Who reference. I am dissapoint :X

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Everyone seems to forget that Kirk uses Olimar in tournament now, and he'll be here.

Also Olimar's easy to play as long as you stay on stage and can whistle offstage.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Cause I don't exist half the time. Yeah I'll try and be here, though I haven't played in forever LIKE USUAL. Will remedy that beforehand tho. Maybe I'll just pull out another random char and see how it goes.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It seems to work pretty well for you, usually. I suggest Pikachu this time around. :p

EDIT: Arty and I talked about the side tournament today during lunch, and we decided it is going to be low tiers, since we haven't done a LT tournament in so long. Here's the low tier characters. I forgot PT is mid tier, so I'm sad. Guess I'm going :yoshi2: then.

Low
E: :yoshi2:(+2) :lucas:(-1) :mario2:(+1) :bowser2:(-5)
F: :falcon:(±0) :samus2:(±0) :jigglypuff:(±0) :link2:(+1) :zelda:(-1)
Ganon: :ganondorf:(±0)

Scythe

Smash Master
well at least it'll be fun seeing tom lose low tiers with his main.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
lol

also who wants to team? i'd really rather not have to pay for scythe again.
I saw your avitar

Read it like it was Tapion

Looked at name

Thought it was tapion

Then I was sad
I just saw the name of the tournament and thought it was a Doctor Who reference. I am dissapoint :X
I saw you post, and wished to god that SamuraiPanda was coming, I <3 that guy

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
guess whos gonna come to his first chicago land brawl tournament?!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
probably not gonna play in the tournament, but looking for friendlies to warm up! gonna be nice to see some of you guys that I haven't seen since 2009.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I just noticed that.... Dang... For watching Doctor Who a lot lately, I sure do miss out potential references.

"this is my timey-Wimey detector; it goes 'ding' when there's stuff." my favorite quote from that episode. xP David Tennant FTW!

Edit: can we make it low-lowmid? I wanna be able to use ness and annihilate everyone.

Edit2: DK's taking the top3? (trains to try and beat the ook)

Edit3: (for SamuraiPanda to be awesome) Ook should take his normal tie that he wears with his packer jersey and tie it like a bow-tie. Bow-ties are cool.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I probably can't go, but if I did I'd be all over Ganondorf on that side tourney.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Red Ryu has work, so I'm not bothering either. Too far of a drive to not split the gas.

*edit* Eagleeye, even if Ness was included like he typically is, the majority of people that place have low tier characters they play as well. You're still not going to place.

Arty

Smash Lord
I could see EagleEye wrecking **** in Low Tiers. His Ness is legit!

But Ness is mid tier :(

How come all the low tiers suck besides ganon!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I guess I've gotta start workIng on my :link2: again if I wanna even think about this low-tiers stuff.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
hypothetically, who would want to team for this business.
hypotehtically i'm sure almost all of illinois would team with you because you wreck in doubles, but yeah i'll probably still need a teammate and probably won't find one and end up teaming with scythe again. :awesome:

Arty

Smash Lord
Remember guys bring setups!!

And I got a few questions about this, so just to clarify: registration for Doubles ends at 12:30.

For singles, you can register any time before 3:30 before pools start. If you come a little late after 3:30, it should still be fine, and we can add you to a pool.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
For the next don't blink the side tourney should be with smashballs on. It would be pretty interesting to play how the developers wanted us to.

Top Bottom