• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 3 - Free Drinks! - Free Side Tourney!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Won't be entering probably because money, but I should most definitely be here for friendlies and to win whatever the Side Tournament is! :colorful:

Scythe

Smash Master
monkey fight has to happen. we'll have two setups (if mike brings his)
and we'll do free-for-alls with two people advancing.

It'll be great I swear!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
we're definitely not comin'. have fun and i hope kain bothers the dnd guys. count, ill team with ya next time.
I got ya ***

Also since WI isn't coming Arty you should just keep dubs 5$ this time around and make it 10$ when WI comes next month. Or not idk my sleepiness is talking.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
you know we were goin evenish stock wise but you just clutched the last stocks. I would take that in a heart beat, you aint Isai boy. 4 to 1 stock MM in Melee afterwards? :)

you know we were goin evenish stock wise but you just clutched the last stocks. I would take that in a heart beat, you aint Isai boy. 4 to 1 stock MM in Melee afterwards? :)
yo i had more sand in my bag than there is in the sahara son :yeahboi:

and hell ya, me having 1 stock to your 4 in melee might make the match at least slightly entertaining :denzel: i would say 3 to 1 in brawl too but that'd still be hella **** :denzel:

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
EDIT3: If anyone is willing to help, I wanna be able to put homebrew and whatever else on an SD card so that it's not actually installed on my wii. Could anyone assist with that? I want to be able to record longer replays and to, eventually, upload some textures to that SD card.
contact me, i have some tutorials that are easy as **** to get homebrew, then i can hook u up with how to do textures and what brawl codes u want lol

This tournament should be MK banned. :colorful:
lol mk banned with 1/2 of the top mks from here not going.

oh btw, next month should be first hit or smash 64 on the wii. :luigi: represent!

Savi

Smash Cadet
Me and my friend will be there for singles. I'll be bringing a setup, and I believe my friend will too. He is a DK main from Vernon Hills (like ook), so this should be interesting. He's the best player I know who doesn't own the game lol.

Arty

Smash Lord
Looks like you got some competition Ook!

Also remember guys bring setups! There were only 5 last time I believe, and WI isn't coming which means we lose 2 :c

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I might come out just to say sup... haven't played in awhile but looking at getting back into the scene (including now that I live over here)

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I might(possibly) be able to come to this. I really want to go to one of these. It'll solidify me as a brawl player. Are there any other olis who go to these, like Greenbeast?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Greenbeast said he was gonna start showing up again since it's summer, but we haven't seen him. Other than that, we have no Oli's in Illinois.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
My friend plays Oli and GnW... He might be able to come, but I have to see if he can.

Top Bottom