• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So Melee Singles start at 4? What time does Melee Doubles start, curious cause it's not in the schedule.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Geraghtyyy if Triple R is free for teaming I suggest we do our Mario/Luigi madness another time and ditch each other for Composer and Triple R! LOL.

Or we'll just win with Mario/Luigi :colorful:
Yeah, I'm teaming with YoshQ. So that probably isn't going to work out lol.

The world is not ready for double kirby!!!
I concur.

Anyone got any ideas for where I could house? Sago might be able to, but he doesn't know if he's even going to this tourney. I plan to take the megabus to Chicago, and then I can pretty much get anywhere the train and public transportation can take me.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Sonic 2 speedruns were still happening, right?

My best time so far is 41:42

Oil ocean and metropolis are killing me

:phone:

Breezy

Smash Ace
Starting to look like mn might get a car to head over there. Anyone willing to house ~5 of us? We're not entirely confirmed on this but i'll probably have more info tomorrow night.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I am not going to be able to house. I already have some top secret people being housed at my place. Super special awesome secret people.

HOPEFULLY, someone else can step it up?

CowboyFromHell

Smash Apprentice
Just to follow up on a post of mine awhile back, if it matters that is.
My comrades and I will be bringing two setups for brawl, one for melee. My friend doesn't have a card with all the stuff unlocked on melee, so we have only mine.

So yeah. Two setups.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Starting to look like mn won't be able to make it. Megabus is too ecpensive this late notice, and no one has a car in good enough condition to drive that far and has the weekend available.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Damn, that's lame, was looking forward to seeing yall MN folks.

Megabus goes to MN? Might have to look into it sometime.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
PPL = Pokemon Puzzle League or Tetris attack. The hardest game there is. and yes, I've play F-Zero gx.

Sorry that I won't be attending, work = :(

HOWEVER! destroying lonejedi is still encourage

Top Bottom